Career

#BNShareYourHustle: Zi by Kharis creates versatile, well-tailored, vibrant & bold bespoke outfits for modern women

Hey BellaNaijarians!

We officially returned with our monthly friendly competition, where you, the BN community, nominate your favourite small-scale business and the highest nominated business gets a FREE post on the BellaNaija website and BellaNaija social media pages (InstagramTwitter & Facebook).

The winning business becomes our #BNShareYourHustle feature of the month.

For this month, after a thorough check, the winner is  Zi by Kharis @zi_by_kharis

***

Zi by Kharis is a forward-thinking women’s clothing brand that creates versatile outfits for modern women.

Their one-of-a-kind, well-tailored, vibrant and bold ready-to-wear collections and bespoke designs inspire every woman to possess and express her personal style. They provide exquisite, classic apparel designs with exceptional customer service at reasonable costs without sacrificing high quality.

Zi by Kharis is a clothing brand for the authentic woman that is always evolving.

You can reach them on:
Instagram: @zi_by_kharis
Facebook: @zi by kharis
Whatsapp: 08167623170

1. Ogona

February 8, 2022 at 12:01 am

I nominate Virchie Hair Collections
    This is a brand which puts customers satisfaction first without compromise to quality.. enabling women on budget also slay without stress.. delivery swift and commitment to growth

2. Ogona

February 8, 2022 at 12:03 am

INSTAGRAM handle
    @virchie_hair
    Facebook virchie Hair Collections
    Watsapp 07033225309

3. Bolanle

February 8, 2022 at 7:24 am

I am nominating @tairanyjewelers_backuppage .she’s a very hardworking lady ,she’s all about her bussiness and making things right for her and her family .her products are top notch and you get exactly what u ordered for

4. Mary

February 8, 2022 at 9:00 am

@thejuicemart

5. Kemi

February 8, 2022 at 12:36 pm

I nominate @tairanyjewelers for all kinds of fashion and unique accessories
    You get value for your money
    They are reliable
    They bring you nothing but the best
    Tested and trusted
    ? reliable and efficient
    @tairanyjewelers_backuppage

6. Nwosu Sarah Eziuche

February 8, 2022 at 5:05 pm

Nominating @bubenwosu

7. Aramide

February 8, 2022 at 6:19 pm

I norminate tairanyjewelers_backup page she sells good and affordable jewelries what you order is what you get her customer relation is top notch ?

8. Nio

February 8, 2022 at 6:40 pm

Cartehub Africa…promoting made in Africa and love for African and African culture ..I nominate @cartehubAfrica to be the business of the month…promote your goods and services on cartehubafrica .relax and enjoy the services..

9. Matthew Christiana

February 8, 2022 at 7:12 pm

Write.
    I nominate Bubenwosu Digital consulting company.
    IG: @Bubenwosu

10. Evarest Rejoice

February 8, 2022 at 10:09 pm

I nominate Bubenwosu.
    He’s good at his job and honest, he sure deserves this opportunity.
    IG: @Bubenwosu

11. TitOluwa

February 9, 2022 at 12:40 pm

I nominate @doit.dottes! She’s a fantastic budding fashion designer that has outlets for weddings and menswear. Thank you.

12. Faidat

February 11, 2022 at 5:55 pm

I norminate @tairanyjewelers_backuppage because she’s an hustler if I say hustler you know what I meant she just lost her page she’sells affordable stuffs and she has good customer relation she’s just the best vendor

13. Emma

February 12, 2022 at 9:32 pm

I nominate @kitchenwares.ng (IG) for their quality and durable kitchen products. I hope all bellanaija’s social media platforms gives @kitchenwares.ng the exposure it dear.

14. Victory

February 12, 2022 at 9:36 pm

I nominate @kitchenwares.ng (an IG handle). @kitchenwares.ng is young and thriving business that sells kitchen products online. The owner is a young entrepreneur and hopes.to expand her business. I believe bellanaija will give her the support on their platforms to promote her business.

15. Ugo

February 12, 2022 at 9:40 pm

I nominate @kichenwares.ng (IG) for its excellent customer satisfaction, quality and affordable products. I hope @kitchenwares.ng gets the recognition it deserves.

16. Tony

February 12, 2022 at 9:42 pm

I nominate with Instagram handle @kitchewares.ng for it to be recognised and promoted in all bellanaija’s platforms.

17. Oghene

February 12, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Bellanaija, Please help me support @kitchenwares.ng (Instagram handle) in your platforms. I have never regretted patronizing @kitchenwares.ng. The seller is calm, intelligent and knows her business. Thanks.

18. Rich

February 12, 2022 at 9:50 pm

I nominate @kitchenwares.ng (IG) for its superior kitchen wares. I hope @kichenwares.ng gets the support it deserves at bellanaija platforms.

19. Sam

February 12, 2022 at 9:54 pm

I support @kitchenwares.ng (IG) for recognition at bellanaija’s platforms. I hope @kitchenwares.ng achieve its dreams.