New Video: Sound Sultan feat. Banky W – Very Good Bad Guy

Sound Sultan‘s latest album, “Mission 2010” is definitely a must have for any Nigerian music fan. One of the hits from the album is Sound Sultan’s collaboration with Banky WVery Good Bad Guy“.

A video for the song has just been released. The video was directed by Clarence Peters and features cameos from designer Ugonna Omeruo and radio personality Toolz.

17 Comments on New Video: Sound Sultan feat. Banky W – Very Good Bad Guy
  • Chipii April 27, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Very nice video. Never bothered to listen to the song before.

• Chipii April 27, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! For the first time I’m first! I accomplished it without even trying too. :D Plz, don’t hate!

• Justsaying April 27, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Now clap for yaself! :)

• 1st Anon April 27, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Lool…I even felt your excitement from here…Congrats dear if it makes you happy, cheers. Na wa wa

• Lalala April 27, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Wizkid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• oluf April 27, 2011 at 9:52 pm

seriously!!!

• !!! April 27, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Pointless video to go with unnecessary noise!

• Iphie April 27, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Where do they get all these girls from tho? It seemed as if they were just freestyling. I expected more from this video.

• THE AMAKA April 28, 2011 at 1:18 am

yaaaaaaaaaaaawn

• Ready April 28, 2011 at 6:02 am

The things people will do to sell music sha. I am such a big fan of Sultan & Banky W, but this feels like Sultan selling out in my opinion. My fan-ness (:-P) of him is beyond the deep music, it’s about who he seems to be or the image he projected so I don’t think it’s wrong of me to be turned off by this song/video where he’s got this playboy persona. For Banky, it’s fine (as long as he makes good music, if he likes it, I love it…until it gets completely disgusting), but for Sultan whose wife converted to Islam to be with him, I got the impression that religion & responsibility mean a lot to him, and even though I’m not a religious person, this video’s a turn-off for me.
    He got popular off Mathematics, Jagbajantis, Motherland, and while I get that he has to keep up with awon bigz boyz who’re making serious dough, I feel like there’s a way to do it without selling out. Lagabaja seems to understand that balance and is still successful.
    While I’m on the topic, all these “I’m trying to be a flyy dude” outfits he’s been spotting recently aren’t working. But all this is just my opinion as a lone fan, who I be?

• Purpleicious Babe April 28, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I agree with some key comments… I dont remember him as such… and just kinda of weird to see him in such video…

• Gosh! April 28, 2011 at 9:05 am

@Ready, i totally get your point. The very first time i heard the song,i thought to myself ‘what in the world was this dude thinking’? ‘And she like the way i enter the place’….that is a turn off. But before them go start 2 yell ‘haters’,let me just hold it..
    Back to the video,absolutely pointless!! Where did they get those crude-looking girls from? I’m sorry but i yawned all through….

• BOBBYDOX April 28, 2011 at 1:18 pm

wow really love this song

• Chili April 30, 2011 at 4:52 am

catchy tune

• Danny May 1, 2011 at 9:35 pm

I expected so much more from this video. It was absolute rubbish, and the girls “winding their waists” were doing a shit job and as an above commenter said – they looked very crude. X_x

Poor quality. I just can’t with this video.

• REALTALK May 5, 2011 at 9:25 am

Its a good song and decent video people should really embrace the progress of Nigerian artists they’v come along way and brought quality to their music!…but one thing i DONT understand and will never get is why do all these artists tend to put TOLU TOOLZ in their videos ….and in this case used the line ” BEAT 99 RHYME READY” then show her…….seriously!!? what happened to GBEMI AND OREKA …..Banky STOP! KISSING – and in this case A BIG – to get radio air play………SULTAN much respect but dont follow the hype of these blood suckers stay true to your art. MUCH RESPECT to TOOLZ but honey stay in the studio and NOT in front of the Camera!!! #REALTALK!

• eazzie July 13, 2011 at 8:33 pm

all these comments are just very coded trash. who are u to bring in someone’s personal values about his family and wife and islam …blah! blah! blah! so he should open a church or sing only songs that preach value???? that only shows how boxed in your ideas are… and the talk about lagbaja finding the balance…plzzz mister or miss ‘READY” chief commentator. does lagbaja and banky w sing same types of song. all the energy u channeled into writing a baseless review on the song, u should have spent going to sound sultan’s home to bare ur mind. some peeps can really be ridiculous. we seem to be the most descriptive critiques but are the worst offenders anyday. jeez! nuff said already!