BN Video Premiere: Banky W, Skales & Wizkid – Get Down Tonight

Posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 at 3:10 PM

By Onos O

In the past two weeks, the EME crew have blessed us two scorching music videos off their recent “Empire Mates State of Mind” compilation album.

With Clarence Peters‘ visual for Banky W‘s, Skales‘ and Wizkid‘s “Baddest Boy”; Sesan‘s visual for Wizkid‘s “Dance For Me” and now, Moe Musa‘s visual for Banky W‘s, Skales‘ and Wizkid‘s “Get Down Tonight”; they have showcased uncanny class and verve for outstanding quality.

Produced by Sarz.

Shot in London, England.

Cameo appearance from DJ Xclusive.

Check on it.

Also, here’s some footage of Banky W at the Olympic Torchbearer’s relay.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 13 Comments on “BN Video Premiere: Banky W, Skales & Wizkid – Get Down Tonight”

Comments
    • Chattyzee August 1, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Here we go again… nice

• Shipman August 1, 2012 at 3:45 PM

What a nice song and video, Naija keep making us proud.

• Razy konker August 1, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Wowww,i am proude of my featured group EmE,Keep it up,banky,whizy,skales next will that of heading of a grammy

• MACVAY August 1, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Keep making us proud but please dont forget to take off your hat when you are indoors. Escpecially whilst delivering a speech. It is called class!!!

• Remi August 1, 2012 at 10:05 PM

His eyebrows? Na wa oo.

• lily August 1, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Wow is all I can say @ his speech!!! this guy is brilliant and refined. plus d humility in recognising Kanu Nwankwo.

• Christine August 2, 2012 at 1:27 AM

banky killed it. wiz, please fire your lyricist. and if you come up with your own lyrics…i’m sorry, they are really subpar. But GREAT VIDEO! Too impressed

• Ajoke August 2, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Haha, I love Banky W. smart & kind + he has a nice beard lol

• madman August 2, 2012 at 2:11 AM

don’t like this guy.

• Ginika August 2, 2012 at 7:58 AM

A tad bit tired of seeing ‘taks’ in vids.

• christy August 2, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Banky s a pacesetter,among my few favourite artst,wizzy s good as well

• adamu larry August 2, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Banky is d hotest guy in 9ja 2me cuz his exclusive n so kool. If i was a girl i’ll give anytin 2 get him touch me. Woow did i say touch? No hav me.

• Jah August 4, 2012 at 1:31 AM

You are a guy? Lolllll.

Anyway, I am proud of our artists but I am very tired of these meaningless “wine your waist/ come to the after party/beremole”songs they are putting out every time.. They are either lazy or lack serious inspiration. All they are doing is churning out by force dance songs with the same lyrics and somewhat different beats for us.