Have You Heard of Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian? Meet the Ukrainian who Loves Nigeria!

He is Ukrainian but he LOVES everything about Nigeria.

Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian became a media sensation in December 2013 when he posted a photo of himself with a tattoo of the Nigerian Coat of Arms on his chest.

But that wasn’t the first time MC Oyinbo’FlyBoi, shared his loved for the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He is based in Lugansk, Ukraine but says his hometown is Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

A quick look at his Facebook page – www.facebook.com/OyinboFlyBoiProudlyNigerian..up9ija, you can really see his passion. He is a fan of Nigerian music and most recently talked about Fela Kuti‘s “Zombie”.

The DJ sometimes writes in Igbo, Yoruba and Pidgin English. We also hear he will be touring clubs in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Bayelsa soon.

On his Coat of Arms of Nigeria tattoo, he says;

You don’t have to be born in Nigeria to be a Nigerian. Yes am a white, but ama so fucking fully Nigerian … and am so proud that i met them, and they changed my life …So Thank you Lord, that is the best gift for me. Yes We Can Be United Yes We Can Be Faithful Yes We Can Be Peaceful Yes We Can Be Progressive Orile ede to rewa ni nigeria Chukwu bụ onye okịke.Ọ bụ ọnye ọka ịwu. #unityandfaithpeaceandprogress ! #tattoo #permanent #nigeria #oyinbo #flyboi HI5 Entertainment . One Love to ya’ll ma big NAIJA FAMILY!Respectfully yours ”Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian’

Who says Nigeria isn’t the best country?

39 Comments on Have You Heard of Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian? Meet the Ukrainian who Loves Nigeria!
  • babe22 January 21, 2014 at 11:30 am

his fine too, come on my oyinbo future brother inlaw

• Amaka January 21, 2014 at 11:33 am

says his hometown is Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria…lol

• Iyke January 21, 2014 at 11:36 am

I love you man!

• Troll January 21, 2014 at 11:40 am

Puleeeeeezz, there’s nothing there. This s**t here is not newsworthy, love for a particular country or culture isn’t something to be celebrated. But as Nigerians with our inferiority complex and corruption eaten society, we’re just ecstatic that an oyinbo loves us. Mind you, I loved Spain so much I learnt they’re anthem, language and dance and all because of Enrique Iglesias. So BN save this kind of s**t for LIB. #Trollannoying

• Hope January 21, 2014 at 11:52 am

Aww they here’s some candy for your bitter self :)

• anoy January 21, 2014 at 11:54 am

Brainless fish. ..I stil dont knw wat bella naija are doing in thier office by posting all ur horrible coment, have noticed u never had any gud thing 2 say on any post anyway wat do I expect from a handle name called TROLL? U mother must hate u so much dat u grow up without any luv in ur blood.

• Jo! January 21, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Ahn ahn, wetin happen? Don’t take it so personally you hear, ko le toyen

• lorenz January 21, 2014 at 11:54 am

Na you get inferiority complex oh! I don’t, but does anyone here have inferiority complex? Always learn to speak for yourself, and for yourself alone.

• lorenz January 21, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Na you get inferiority complex. I don’t. Or does anyone here have inferiority complex? You should learn how to speak for yourself; and for yourself alone .

• Leye January 22, 2014 at 5:09 am

True. It is slave mentality. Watch WizKid and our “top stars” perform with him. Did Spain ever give you an award or feature you on their blogs?

• www.anemistyle.com January 21, 2014 at 11:41 am

Hmm ok…

• sisi January 21, 2014 at 11:47 am

Sure boy I thot Dj oyinbojamjam is d only adopted white we got but dis one take it 2 another level.
    I miss my country. ..can’t wait 2 rock lagos.

• Joj_Moneybag January 21, 2014 at 11:48 am

Lool,I think he has some corruption gene running in his blood.

• Vanessa January 21, 2014 at 12:14 pm

This is really interesting o. Good. Even some Nigerians don’t love Nigeria. They cant even drive in a car with a Naija flag inside. Boy, you took it on a kentro level. We love you too.

• Debby January 21, 2014 at 12:16 pm

We had better watch out very well, i dont trust the guy oooo. hope he is not a spy for any terrorist group.

• Grace E January 21, 2014 at 12:40 pm

LMAAAOOOOOO!!!

• faith January 21, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Lolzzzz. Take it easy naw… He is a medical student in my school and you need to see how he loves nigerian ladies especially those dark in complexion. I think that having a nigerian wife is an item on his bucket list that might be difficult to cross out Because he laments that nigerian girls are giving him a hard time…Lmaooooo.. His love is absolutely genuine I can assure you. He is in his fifth year of study if am not wrong… so no fear you hear. .

• Nat January 21, 2014 at 2:13 pm

He has probably been mixing too much with the like of TC Peruzzi and others. lol

• Audrey January 21, 2014 at 4:56 pm

I was thinking d same thing o. Cus I don’t just understand dis one biko nu.

• DAMMY January 21, 2014 at 12:17 pm

LOL at orile ede to rewa ni Nigeria

• awwww January 21, 2014 at 12:18 pm

does this give u a guilty conscience?see another person that has no naija blood loving the country you have no hope or whatsoever for and u still have the guts to hate on him?most of us wont even dare tattoo 9ja talkless of that huge coat of arms on his chest. may we all wake up to know we have a great country just few bad eggs here and there.God bless Nigeria…..i do love my country.in my next world,i still want to come as a Nigerian(a better naija )

• dami January 21, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Naija ile, miss my country

• FJD January 21, 2014 at 1:09 pm

This dude should be Nigerian Ambassador to Ukraine ABEG! Tell the Presido GEJ…He must appoint him oh! At least he lives in Lekki Lagos Nigeria….

• Amh January 21, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Troll are you ok?

• Xtsy January 21, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Once u go Nigerian, u cant go back…

• Edyph January 21, 2014 at 1:51 pm

He prolly just has way too many Nigerian friends.

• corolla January 21, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Yawn!yawn….there are many Nigerians that want to be American,put them up here too na!

• Oluwatosin January 21, 2014 at 2:02 pm

I’m nt surprised sha, just last week I met a guy in dalston market,Hackney, London, not sure of where he is from but he is wat we call oyinbo,d guy cud speak Yoruba fluently and he said he has been supporting Nigerian football team since 1997, I was Rily surprised,he said he plans to live in Lagos one day, this is just to make us love our country d more, inspite of all d negatives there is a lot about us that u can’t find elsewhere, if a foreigner can love my country this much then I am proud to be a Nigerian,we will get there , I believe

• opuingo January 21, 2014 at 2:47 pm

We love you right back!

• Limog January 21, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Wahala o wa o!! Lol

• no heart to hate January 21, 2014 at 4:12 pm

ok na

• Naija Tafia January 21, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I wish the guy could come and marry my sister lol….just kidding oooooooooo……my guy you too much

• deb January 21, 2014 at 7:26 pm

He is not the only one, I have a friend from a very rich background who is sweden/french that loves Nigeria so much that she will settle down in ibadan.

• God is so powerful January 21, 2014 at 11:57 pm

Datz good but only if it is in good purposes and intentions!!! Be koz u never know

• NNENNE January 22, 2014 at 5:12 am

Of course, there are wonderful things about Nigeria and Nigerians to make someone fall in love .For starters, Nigerians are very friendly, motivated and hardworking.
    It is a shame a few scam artists reduce our worth.But those who have dealt with real Nigerians,know who we really are.

• dram January 22, 2014 at 7:05 pm

He just loves the freedom he gets in nigeria , he can do the things he cant even try in his country, eg drive past a – red light, plus he’s white Down here they treat white people well the irony of it is if you go to his country , they would look down on you worse cuz you are NIGERIAN

• Juju January 23, 2014 at 5:16 am

Lol! We love u too.! Trust me wn u meet d ryt nigerians u
    cnt help bt fall in luv wt us! I have an american class mate who
    speaks pidgin fluently nd he learnt it frm us. He looves nijja
    music nd is evn more updated dan i am! #iluv9ja

• Venita Utuk January 23, 2014 at 12:30 pm

This is actually rather touching; I am glad in way because this non-nigerian does appreciate Nigeria more than some Nigerians do and it actually makes me smile. Our country still has a LONG way to go in terms of certain developments and our slow progression due to corruption but we still have to love our country. Having this guy appreciate us, we should be angry but it should remind us of where we come from and that we still have to love the homeland.

• Venita Utuk January 23, 2014 at 12:31 pm