Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_7763Cynthia and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu are having their white wedding very soon and we couldn’t be happier for the couple!

Ebuka is a dapper TV personality – he’s the host of Rubbin’ Minds – click here to watch! and MC, while Cynthia is an HR manager and fashion enthusiast – we love her style – follow her on Instagram here.

The #Obi2016 wedding excitement is ON as the bride had her bridal shower this past weekend and the groom was taken away to Cape Town for an epic boys trip in January.

~ Photography: Alistair Englebert PrestonEbuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_7484 Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_7455 Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_7930 Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_7942 Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_8203 Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_8282 Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_8092 Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo's Pre-Wedding Shoot_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_IMG_8302

Credits
Photography: Alistair Englebert Preston
Ebuka’s Outfits: Mai Atafo and Okunoren
Cynthia’s Outfits: Wana Sambo and Topstitch
Bride’s Makeup: Doranne Beauty

47 Comments on Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Cynthia’s White Wedding is Almost Here! See the #Obi2016 Pre-Wedding Photos
  • The girl who eats Jollof rice & drinks kai kai February 2, 2016 at 10:09 am

We have seen these photos before….
    what’s your point?

• TakeAseat February 2, 2016 at 5:39 pm

as in ehn!!! BN is soo classy it upsets me, NOT!!!

Ebuka & Cynthia please just marry quietly and stop giving haters ammunition to wish bad on yall. remember how we were choked with Abi Kuku & Funke fowlers wedding, or Obaro Ibru, Kim K, etc ..hmmm…..over publicized society weddings no dey last oh.

• Oloye February 2, 2016 at 10:11 am

Yes BN, thanks for re-introducing Okija. Can you please introduce the bride-to-be as well? Please don’t tell me she’s the daughter of so-so-so afterall you didnt mention Okija’s papa name…

Okija/Ebuka, for some reason(s) best known to you – you have chosen this pretty and clean young lady. You must love her forever and not cheat on her. Why am I saying this, 9ja guys have undying love for ‘big chests’ a.k.a bobby. That’s the truth! Personally, 7 of every 10 guys that married ladies with less-chests cheat. If you like, deny….e dey una body. No be den u go come see your friend’s wife (Toolz) and begin to fantasize o….

Congrats guys!

• Zee February 2, 2016 at 10:30 am

Lol.. oloye this your comment funny die.. E be like say you smoke suntin’ lol

• GY February 2, 2016 at 10:17 am

Lovely pre-wedding shoot.

• Californiabawlar February 2, 2016 at 10:28 am

Beautiful pictures!! For all the physics and chemistry teachers, this couple looks good to me o! Can you visualize them gbenshing? Yes? Good enough! ??

I’ve been watching The Spot on YouTube, I have to say my opinions of him changed drastically…he’s still the Ebuka we all fell in love with on BBN…pictures can be deceiving sha, cos he looks all kinds of shady and arrogant in all those their red carpet things…lol.
    Hmmm….these guys are taking so long to finish all the ceremonies it’s a surprise she never carry belle…As for me and my house? Ain’t nobody got time for doing different weddings over a year! How I go take defer all the agros wey go don dey my body?! And please don’t mention contraceptives…hormones pass hormones…lol.
    In short, ceremonies in one day, head out to honeymoon before reception is over sef ?
    Best wishes to you and your wife jare Ebuka!!

• Idomagirl February 2, 2016 at 2:02 pm

LMAO. as in, do it all in one weekend and proceed with gbenshs!

• Wale February 2, 2016 at 10:33 am

Congrats, I love the second to last pic but their connection is a bit distant. @Oloye, please speak for yourself because your view of 9ja guys is so pathetic! they are millions of faithful married men!

• Ayodele February 2, 2016 at 11:06 am

Thought we have seen these pictures before or is there something we are missing?

• keke driver February 2, 2016 at 11:31 am

I DO NOT SEE CHEMISTRY!

• Rike February 2, 2016 at 11:53 am

Go and check ur waec result it shuld be there.

• nene February 2, 2016 at 12:34 pm

shake my hand. chemistry ko, biology ni

• ElessarisElendil February 2, 2016 at 12:50 pm

?????????????

• concerned February 2, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Chai!

• JaY February 2, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Why can’t I love your comment a 100 times?……best response ever, LOOOOOLLLL

• Rolly February 2, 2016 at 2:31 pm

LMFAOO. What a flawlessly executed response.

• ATL’s finest February 2, 2016 at 5:07 pm

@ Rike pls allow me to wash your typing hands with soap & water after that put some sanitizer????????????! It’s never a dull moment with BN bros/sis. Y’all know how to make a hectic day smooth sailing. @ BN pls update your comment section na:(. Comments like this don’t need typing LOL- all it need is an illustrated pix msg.

• TakeAseat February 2, 2016 at 5:35 pm

GURRRRRRRRRLLLLL yesss!!! hahahhahahahhaha…..epic hunny!! #clapbackOFlife

• Mz Socially Awkward…. February 2, 2016 at 9:40 pm

@ATL’s Finest… Nne, as in! … Never a dull moment indeed. ????

• nne007 February 3, 2016 at 10:04 pm

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOO…….. Best comment of the year. This literally got me bailing. Thank u Rike

• nne007 February 3, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Sorry ‘bawling’

• Precy February 2, 2016 at 11:32 am

What’s the date na?

• shadrach onyarin February 2, 2016 at 11:45 am

beautiful couple. wishing them bliss in their marriage

• kk February 2, 2016 at 11:50 am

I’ve been seeing pre-wedding pics since last year oo…. I want to see on-wedding pics abeg.

• Somebody February 2, 2016 at 11:54 am

BN,
    You all are reminding people about this wedding, as if they’ll be welcomed to show up.

Remember what happened to those brothers who got carried away with the spirit of festivities surrounding their childhood friend’s wedding?

Please don’t provoke another Gbemi tweet episode.

• Great Lady February 2, 2016 at 11:55 am

Abeg these guys have more than enough Chemistry. Also love their pictures, very beautiful.

• poison ivy February 2, 2016 at 12:15 pm

@Wale, did you say millions of faithful married guys ehhh?
    Possible.
    Certainly not in Port Harcourt, especially them rig workers………..abeg, forget matter for matthias. Make I no steal Cynthia & ebuka’s shine.

• TakeAseat February 2, 2016 at 5:37 pm

please tell them oh….married men working those rigs will catch boat to see their girlfriends in Buguma, Abonema, nembe, etc….abeg leave matter.

• Oloye February 2, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Wale! Wale!! Wale!!! How many times did I call you? You are married with 2 beautiful kids, but tell me what happened last Friday’s night? The fair lady you were with @ D’Place around 11pm, na Mummy Gbemisola be that???

Liars! Lmao..we would finish the talk during lunch…:)

• Wale February 2, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Oloye, such a pathetic dude like you can never be dignified by me! My loyalty to God and my vows! Two beautiful kids? I will pass that number by God’s grace by for now, I have a beautiful kid…..Last Friday, I was doing what responsible married men do in my abode! You are so delusional…..

• larz February 2, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Why was Cynthia’s surname excluded now? They havent been married so her maiden name shud have been included.

• Natalia February 2, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Two sagittarians in love!!!!

• Kutigirl February 2, 2016 at 1:43 pm

@ oloye

Lol That’s funny. But are you implying majority of naija women who get cheated on have small boobs? Women like Toolz get cheated on too with their front/back package. I know, many Yoruba men are known to like big ikebe(butt) on women but still doesn’t stop them from cheating on the big ikebe. Then most Igbo men like slim girls. That’s when naija men will start complaining, she’s too fat and sex is boring bcos she can’t move or I can’t move her around. Then they go for one Selenge Lepa babe.
    Ebuka must like her body type to want to marry her. The naija men who cheat, do it bcos they want to. But there are faithful naija husband who are committed to their wives whether small or big chest.

• Hawt Talk With Tosan February 2, 2016 at 2:43 pm

The Olumofin bros should learn how to clap back from you. Epic response!

Watch me youtube.com/watch?v=vcfIjV8MqQc

• AA February 2, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Chemistry indeed !!…That’s why there’s so much trouble in marriages these days, Chemistry is not enough and will never keep a relationship…God’s will , backed up with lots of maturity and prayer is the key !!…Congrats!!!..May the love you both share never cease!…Oh, green looks so niceeeee on Cynthia!…Love the green dress!

• ATL’s finest February 2, 2016 at 4:26 pm

@ Oloye!! Who sent U to them? Tell the devil u missed them ????lmao! U know BN loves titles & funny enough , most of the time ; I’m still clueless of who the hell they r talking about ??Special thanks to BN commentators cuz if not for them, I’d be more clueless.. Well she looks amazing in that Emerald dress ( Cute couple tho). Oya dem don share IV? RSVP y’all so U wouldn’t be kicked out too..

• Smackdown February 2, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Oh for Christ sake everyone is going to do hashtags now?

• prince February 2, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Okija himself. I just dey imagine this two for bed dey pound their lives out. Congratulations jor

• Bukola February 2, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Please just curious, what is the essence/purpose of pre-wedding pictures?

• Ayo February 5, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Pre-wedding pictures allow you introduce your would be spouse to all and sundry. Its a modern version of the old culture where you take him/her to meet friends and family; so in the view of today’s media, pre-wedding pics are appropriate.

• ATL’s finest February 2, 2016 at 10:18 pm

@ Smackdown So how’s that your problem? Isn’t that what IG is all about or that’s how social media works??? Why ur pant dey tear? ?? #Calmdown# ??

• toyosi February 3, 2016 at 11:22 am

beautiful couple! x
    chiefwedslolo.com/nigerian-wedding-vendors/uae/dubai.html

• baechik February 3, 2016 at 1:56 pm

ebuka really wants to marry eh?…please!

• Moyo February 4, 2016 at 11:31 am

I hope the invitations and Aso Ebi for this wedding are out and that our favourite wedding guests have been invited. GbemiOO has learnt her lesson no shade, no subs, gate crashers and social climbers are all welcome.

• Tobby February 5, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Okija all the best for your marriage o. Congrats sure it’s this weekend as big head banky w don already reach Abuja. Una doh o…