Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin White Wedding_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_Keziie Photography__MG_7074

Today is Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro-Franklin‘s birthday and after sending her a pre-birthday gift a couple of days ago, her husband Ubi Franklin has penned a sweet message for the world to see on Instagram.

The TripleMG boss wrote:

“I amassed a massive debt on the day I got married to you, the debt of unconditional love and undying commitment. I promise to keep repaying this debt until my very last breath. The woman who managed to make me like soap operas and hate using dirty washrooms, deserves a standing ovation on her birthday Good times or bad, happy or sad… just one look into your eyes is all it take. Happy Birthday Love.”

22 Comments on “Just one look into your eyes is all it takes” Ubi Franklin pens sweet message to Lilian Esoro for her Birthday
  • keke driver March 9, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Awwwwww am gonna cry!!!

• Cabrini March 9, 2016 at 1:13 pm

I go love oooooooo!

• jade March 9, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Awww, you can see how much he loves and adore his woman. I like men who are not afraid to express their love. You can see it all over Lilian, that she’s happy. So, happy birthday Lilian. Continue to be the woman Ubi fell in love with. And, Ubi continue to make her happy.

• beauty March 9, 2016 at 12:24 pm

You guys, stop publicizing everything and enjoy your marriage, thanks.

• bunmi March 9, 2016 at 9:17 pm

haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! looooool bitterade!!!!!! tueh

• Jenny March 9, 2016 at 12:27 pm

I have said it before and will say it again, Lilian glows like a well loved woman…..I love the way he loves her *from wat I can see*
    Please make sure it lasts forever, Amen.

• onyinye March 9, 2016 at 12:28 pm

happy birthday lilian

• Mr. Egghead March 9, 2016 at 12:46 pm

All this lovey-dovey mushy-mushy is so ironic when you consider that these two were uber-bitching themselves in public and sending cryptic subs on IG and twitter.
    Whatever floats their boat sha!!

Mr. Ubi, stop forming Bacon-and-Cheese. Which one is “washroom?” We only know bathroom and toilet.

• TREY March 9, 2016 at 12:59 pm

But it does not matter. Lovers do quarrel. I do love Ubi and Lillian.. It must irritate you but it is their love story, allow them to enjoy it biko.

• Le coco March 9, 2016 at 1:18 pm

hahaha Mr egghead… roflol at bacon and cheese.. lol. Every body wants to form hoity toity

• okayletmetellyouhun March 9, 2016 at 4:53 pm

@Mr Eggheas washroom is also known as bathroom/toilet/loo. Pleaseeeee learn to let people be hun

• Bubu March 9, 2016 at 1:14 pm

My Couple Crush at the moment. Happy Birthday to you Lilian may you keep shinning in every area of your life. And you marriage will last forever u both will grow old and grey together.

• Kitty March 9, 2016 at 1:50 pm

• Tai omo yoruba nimi March 9, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Seriously ,I feel like shoving deers antlers down this people’s throats and allow us to rest from this their public display of love and what nots . Haba enjoy your love and happiness in private ,same goes for that annoying tonto woman . These people be acting like marriage is the ticket to heaven and pls no one should say im hating or I’m a bitter somebody .

• bunmi March 9, 2016 at 9:18 pm

u are hating and u are a bitter somebody.. there i said it!!!!

• Tai omo yoruba nimi March 10, 2016 at 8:57 am

Far from it ..kojo rara

• Bess March 9, 2016 at 1:58 pm

With tears in my eyes, i plead with you Ubi please never give up doing and saying this to lilian. Thanks in advance..
    However, kindly tone down to the barest minimum the way u make them public. I Understand, but cant speak for the next person… is it their business? No!.. Yes just do you. But then just know you will receive from d same public ‘Something’ U wont be able to bear, what exactly this could be, i do not know and cant fathom.
    All i know is dat i dont want anything that would cause afriction in the ways u shower love to ur wife and how you do them in the future. that woman needs to keep glowing till old age. it looks good on her.

• jide March 9, 2016 at 2:09 pm

• Mfonabasi Charis March 9, 2016 at 2:54 pm

You all are saying “stop this public display of love bla bla bla” for God’s sake! It’s her birthday! So he shouldn’t wish his wife? If he didn’t, you guys will still talk. I celebrate you Lilian, your marriage is a blessing and you will both grow old together.

• OmaOma March 9, 2016 at 3:14 pm

My heart went “ghenghenghen” when I read the first line ‘I amassed a massive debt when I married you……hehehehe but looking at it, it’s not like they send these things to Bellanaija, BN just picks it up from their social media pages….He’s just showing his affection to his wife, no be him fault na…lol

• o March 9, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Happy birthday Lilian. Btw did he like using ‘dirty washrooms’ before??? *confused face*

• Uber bella March 9, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Lol, @o, i asked myself the same question. Happy birthday to Lilian. Her husband clearly adores her.