Music

BN HitList – J Martins, Amplifyd, Asa & Jeremiah Gyang, Freewindz & Shoboi

BellaNaija.com

There are so many hot songs out right now! Its hard to pick my favourites. From the party tracks to the ballads. Nigerian artistes are bringing it!

J Martins featuring P Square & Timaya – Good or Bad

This song is burning up! I was listening to the radio the other day and they asked listeners to pick their top 5 songs. Guess what? So many picked J Martins as their number 1 to 5, they didnt even bother with the other options! Check out Good or Bad.

Download

Video

_______

Amplifyd – Disco Peperempe

I love this song! Playful yet with the rhymes on point! Added plus who needs a Lagos tour guide when the song takes you on a journey round all the hot spots. Check on it.

Download

________

Asa & Jeremiah Gyang – Comforter’s Song

This song is beautiful! With 2 uber-talented vocalists on the track, I’m sure noone expected less.

Download

________

Freewindz – That’s The Way

I never expected to like this song but so catchy! From up and coming group, Freewindz, the song uses what I call the ‘P-Square’ formula – Guys singing and the girl responding. This one doesnt require much thought, Its simply a fun party song.

Download

Video

________

Shoboi – Hero

I really love this song! The lyrics are poignant, the vocals are on point and the melody is simple. Added plus, He loves this song! So give it a listen.

Download

1. breeze

October 22, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Very very hot songs! Nigerian musicians are really doing a fab job. The Asa song is lovely

2. Temi

October 23, 2008 at 6:03 am

good or bad is my current favorite. its on constant repeat in my car.

3. funke

October 23, 2008 at 9:31 pm

great songs! b-eazy is absolutely divine…..disco peperempe!!!!!

4. nyemoni

October 24, 2008 at 11:03 am

I love the J.Martins, Timaya and P square song! Wow, didn’t know there was a vid…

5. baresi

October 27, 2008 at 3:51 pm

the jam is wicked,its also my favorite track.its also on constant repeat in my car,good or bad is hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt.the track is an understatement

6. RJ

November 1, 2008 at 6:01 am

Okay, I think i might be a little late but the Amplyfyd and Asa songs do not play….can we get some more downloads for them?
    Oh, why did u leave bellanaija blog, it took me a minute to navigate this page….but i love it though 😉

7. BellaNaija.com

bella

November 1, 2008 at 9:32 am

Just checked the download links for Asa and Amplifyd and they are still active…try again.
    Hope u good tho

8. kc

November 27, 2008 at 6:03 pm

nice jam-just keep it rolling,love u guys,just taking it to next level……//