eLDee has announced an initiative created by Trybe Records called “Top Talent“. It is a platform for unsigned Nigerian artists of all genres that allows for them to showcase their talent and possibly get a record deal. The contest requires unsigned talent to enter the contest by submitting an mp3 song. There is no cost of entry and all submissions must be made via email to the designated email address. eLDee and his team of A&Rs will then listen to all entries and select the top 10. The top 10 entries will be posted on a website for free online voting by the general public. The Top Talent based on online votes will automatically get featured on eLDee’s upcoming “Is It Your Money Vol.2” album and will b e considered for a possible music recording deal with Trybe Records.
“Top Talent” – Opportunity for Unsigned Nigerian Artists
* Please send ONE mp3 song (No Links) to: firstname.lastname@example.org You must be the owner of the song or recording to enter the competition. Deadline for entries is April 22, 2011 at 2:00am EST.
* All songs will go through a pre-screening process by internal team and the best 10 songs will be posted online. Links for listening and voting will be provided at https://www.facebook.com/eLDeeMusic?sk=app_125898177458513 on April 25, 2011.
* General public will listen and vote online to narrow down to the best 3 artists.Top 3 get scrutinized further by the Trybe Records team. Top 3 songs with the highest number of online votes selected on May 6, 2011 and the winner will be announced on May 13, 2011.
Your entry will be disqualified if;
* You send more than ONE song
* You send in a collaboration song (It is difficult to tell who is who)
* You send in a song which you do not own the copyright to (It is ok to do a cover song, but you must be the artist who did the performance on the recording)
* By sending your song to email@example.com, you agree that your song may be published online for streaming and voting by the general public.