A Cutting Edge Lifestyle consulting company – Artelier is organizing a seminar on self and personal branding on Wednesday 16th May 2012 in Southern Sun Hotel, Lagos.
This seminar which is a must attend for all staff at managerial and supervisory levels and anyone whose position impacts directly or indirectly on their company’s image, will see attendees taught by skilled professionals and entrepreneurs on these topics;
- Self Branding
- Understanding Etiquette
- Attitude Management
- Service Culture
- Self Esteem and more.
Speaking to all on how to re-brand themselves and their various companies are;
- Eme Akenzua (CEO John3v3 Hats)
- Stella Emmanuel (General Manager, Stanbic Chartered Bank and Founder of Kidney Transplant Foundation)
- Lanre Olusola (Chief Catalyst, Olusola Lanre Coaching Academy)
- Ngozi Princewill Utchay (CEO Artelier Lifestyle Consultants) and many more.
The fee for this seminar is N 75,000 per participant but two or more candidates from the same organization will pay N 60,000. This fee also comes with light refreshments and a lunch buffet will be served.
The fee should be paid into this Artelier’s GT Bank Account
Account Name: Artelier
Account Number: 201169290/110
Date: Wednesday 16th May 2012
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
Venue: Southern Sun Hotel, Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Contact: For more info and general enquiries;
- Call 012771444 | 07063377144
- E-mail [email protected]
- Follow them on Twitter @artelierlifestyle
- Like their Facebook Page – www.Facebook.com/ArtelierLifestyleConsultants
- Log on to their Website – www.ArtelierLifestyle.com