Music

New Music: Runtown feat. Timaya – Aunty Tolu

Onos

Produced by Wizzypro, Runtown teams up with the “Bom Bom” master, Timaya on his new Dancehall meets Afro Pop tune, “Aunty Tolu”. So, get yourself ready for the disco and put on your dancing shoes, Enjoy!

Play Runtown Feat. Timaya – Aunty Tolu
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/AUNTY-TOLU_RUNTOWN-_TIMAYA_BellaNaija.com_.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Collosus

November 5, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Toolz? No?

2. Nady_V

November 5, 2012 at 7:10 pm

I av nt listened 2 d jam n I dnt knw much abt Aunty Tolu but wat I knw is as long as d Naija Tunchi (I mean my bossman Timaya is involved,I believe so much dat d jam will be be a bomb coz Mr. Timaya is da bomb boss himself……I wish som1 can giv me Mr.Timaya’s email address,I’ve got much desire 2 get 2 him.tnk ya 4 ur understandin’

3. Blackknight

November 5, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Chai, this song don kill me…See as I dey dance this song anyhow…..Another hit by Timaya. Nice one mate.

4. Blackknight

November 5, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Oh sorry, who is this Runtown? Dude is amazing. Kudos also to the Producer too….He did a great job bringing sexy back. I love this HIT.How do I get the CD…..???

5. Blackknight

November 5, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Wow,this song don kill me….So fresh!!! Can’t stop dancing. Shyte…Boys are doing great things. Going forward, no more Azonto rubbish here….This is the new jamz..Am just imagining how this song will play out in dah club when am soaked.Chai….This is good.

6. TONBRIGGS

November 6, 2012 at 4:07 pm

TIMAYA IS AT IT AGAIN! GREAT DANCEHALL MUSIC THAT WOULD STAND THE TEST OF TIME. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS ONCE MORE AND YOU WOULD AGREE THAT THIS IS A FUSSION OF CREATIVITY + TALENT

7. Iyke

November 6, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Mad dancehall jamz. This, in my opinion, is the best song of 2012. Mad creativity. It’s going to be extremely hot in dah clubs this Xmas.
    The video better be the best….No oyibo!!!except the booty ones that can rock this jamz.Otherwise, strictly black beauties with massive behinds who can rock.
    Kudos to Runtown (Don’t even know him) Timaya, and of course, the producer. This is an amazing job.