News

Must Watch Video! Episode 2 of the Stella Damasus Diaries – #ChildNotBride, Twerking, Her Alleged Pregnancy, Miley Cyrus + More

BellaNaija.com

Stella Damasus Diaries - September 2013 - BellaNaija

Stella Damasus is out with Episode 2 of her Stella Damasus Diaries.

After teasing her fans with the first episode (click here to watch) called The Introduction, Stella is saying it like she means it with this second episode.

She speaks on twerking, Miley Cyrus, her alleged pregnancy and daughter, #ChildNotBride and people who spend time criticizing others.

Watch Episode 2

Watch the Jimmy Kimmel video Stella talked about!

1. Iyke

September 19, 2013 at 11:40 am

Nice one Stella…Yes we have all become gullible in the face of unending frustrations that befall our society and a such thrive on negativity without recourse to common sense. Often the burden and stress of life’s responsibilities overtake us…altering our perception…who we are and how we see those around us… We find ourselves disconnected from that which is our joy and spiritual wealth…unable to live in the light and force of our inner power and strength…we falter. Somehow the invisible undetected darkness of doubt and insecurity seizes our hope and happiness…holding the very life of why we live hostage…broken…stolen. Finding your way back to yourself is the only redemption… Rearranging and organizing your inner most priorities…spiritually…emotionally and mentally is the path to rediscovering the heart and soul of yourself…and identity. Recognizing that you are your greatest asset…friend…guardian and protector… Giving yourself permission to be present…worthy and divinely empowered as your own salvation… This must be your foundation…to rebuild the purpose and promise you aspire… You are the help and the hero you seek…you are who you have been looking for…all your life!

• Leah

September 19, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Never have someone spent so much words to make so little sense. You are so full shit my friend.

• missNk

September 20, 2013 at 12:35 pm

lmao!!

• Blossom

September 21, 2013 at 12:07 am

So much venom in Stella though.. Sheesh!

2. praz

September 19, 2013 at 11:48 am

so u actually just made money from me watching dis rubbish… hmmm

• ROYALHOTTIE

September 19, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Why did u click on the post when you know its gonna be rubbish
      its people like u that she is advising, get busy and make ur own money and try and see a lil good in people.
      Good job stella! well done. its only God you owe, you owe no other person

3. Gistyinka Blog

September 19, 2013 at 11:49 am

Stella i love you new dairies web serial… More trending Buzz and entertainment news and gist here at Gisyinka Blog

4. maxwell

September 19, 2013 at 11:50 am

Ermmmm jz dere

5. maxwell

September 19, 2013 at 11:52 am

Ermmmm jz dere!

6. linda

September 19, 2013 at 12:07 pm

beaurifull

7. Theisokogirl

September 19, 2013 at 12:10 pm

if its rubbish, do yours let’s watch something more interesting.

8. Anonymous

September 19, 2013 at 12:10 pm

okay *sips tea*

• Teddy Bear

September 19, 2013 at 6:18 pm

My sentiments exactly!

• Que

September 20, 2013 at 12:51 pm

abeg share ur tea my dear… i’ll take some.

9. Hope

September 19, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Wow… for me so many tings wrong with this i dont even know where to start from.. First, if she did say “nice working with my daughter on set” then why wont people talk, afterall it came out from her own mouth.. I did actually believe the story because i read on a blog sometime ago that her daughter looks like Ramsey Nouah and that girl did look like him to me.. besides, she did say she is her daughter on twitter so what she is saying here dont make much sense to me sorry..and i know im not the gullible type.. She was seeking attention?

Regarding the Miley Cyrus issue.. Just shut up Stella will you? No not cos i think its right to condemn her but was she one the one condemning actresses who wear skimpy dresses to places like movie premieres the other day on her blog? And now we should suddenly mind our own business cos its Miley Cyrus?? So why didnt you mind your business then eh Stella? hypocritical much? And basically saying its good if you are being talked about cos you are “the star and the one making all the money”. Is she for real?? So even if you are being talked about for all the wrong reasons.. its meant to be good just cos it creates attention and you ll make money.. like money is supposed to be everything? Everybody talked about Abacha before and after death.. so i guess he has done good now because people talked/talk about him? Absolute rubbish in my opinion. Yes, God has made you a star but channel it to affect lives positively and make people talk about you for good.. Absolute failure of a video this one.. Not good

• Sam

September 19, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Oh well there is no such thing as bad publicity. Did you watch the beginning of the video, when she stated her involvement in the #ChildNotBride? How is she not channeling her stardom to something positive? “Nice working with my daughter on set” means two things; either she worked with her biological daughter on set or worked with her fictional daughter on set; she explained to you she wanted to start a controversy, it worked. Now Miley is a performer, when she acts decides to twerk or act silly, she is usually always performing, you don’t see her twerking on the streets; when an actress dresses indecent to the red carpet, she isn’t performing at the particular time, rather she came to review her performance; so I for one think they are two different instances. Thanks!

• hope hope

September 19, 2013 at 8:55 pm

hope sit up

• iCrossMyHeart

September 19, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Hope, I know reading comprehension is not for everyone, but
      I did not know listening comprehension was an issue for some. She
      said that speaking ill about someone like Miley is a waste of time.
      Why? Because regardless of what you say or write about her, she
      orchestrated it SO THAT SHE CAN MAKE MONEY AND BE RELEVANT. She
      said used “my daughter on set” to test the level of people’s
      gullibility. But I guessed you missed that point. What you see,
      read, or hear depends on where or how you feel in life. If you
      think that what she says was bad, it is because there is some
      element of truth in your life. I did not find anything wrong with
      the video. In fact, she just made money off me talking or watching
      the video.

• Hope

September 20, 2013 at 10:20 am

Oh please! if you didnt find anything wrong with the video, thats your opinion! you dont have to be rude…And yes i understand perfectly what she was saying thank you very much!! She is being a hypocrite here..How did she even know she orchestrated it anyway? Mrs i too know? And even if she did, so those celebs she has been condeming on her blog didnt orchestrate it too? And like someone else said people will always talk, its natural and i guarantee if she wasnt a celeb she would be one of the worst talkers.. Sying she put “nice working with my daughter on set” just to generate attention is just plain sad and unfortunate… I have nothing against Stella.. but this her video reeks of hypocrisy and its painful to watch.. Who is she even fighting with?

• Caro

October 13, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Thank you hope. It’s exactly what I was thinking. Stella does appear two faced. She just contradicts herself. She needs the help of a good PR team. Otherwise she’s going to end up ruining the small PR she’s got. That’s it for me I don’t think I will waste my time making her rich by clicking on her diaries any more. She’s a Big hypocrite.

10. It is welllllll

September 19, 2013 at 12:18 pm

This Iyke you have come again with your poor attempt at sounding intelligent. Please start your own blog to serve as your outlet for your poor petic frustrations. Stop Biko. Stop. it is not funny again

• Boma

September 19, 2013 at 3:54 pm

He’s just a mess. Thought I was the only one who’d noticed. I can imagine meeting him and he’s at best a hawker with a phone dropping comments in between car movements.

• iCrossMyHeart

September 19, 2013 at 10:44 pm

What is wrong with being a hawker?

11. Deedee

September 19, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Tell them Stella, awon jobless rumour-mongers,who love to criticize other people as if they are better. Keep doing you jare and God bless…..

12. Franca Efe Plange

September 19, 2013 at 12:57 pm

awww Stella, you are such a blessing to all black women. I am so proud of you…..

• Boma

September 19, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Blessing to you ! These comments are sick! People are shallow sha! Tufiakwa

13. Princess

September 19, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Gbam… On Point!!! After reading @Praz’s comments, i was put off watching it but then decided to and im glad i did!! You are very on point!! Controversy sells and human truely have become soo gullable while some re just born to be judgemental. People like you, miley etc just keep making money off their stupidity. I wud certainly follow you on ur series. Congrats dear!

14. YEMI

September 19, 2013 at 1:07 pm

@ STELLA …@ AM THE STAR HERE….sorry even biggest stars in world would not sound so entitled and condescending …take a humility pill and chill…..dont know y u need a youtube diary channel…ARTISTS should let their work speak for them. All this yadi-yadi-yada makes u look desperate and stupid. ok bye

• Ebony Beauty

September 19, 2013 at 4:39 pm

She’s really the star deal with it luv!

15. paloma

September 19, 2013 at 1:15 pm

@Praz u shuld get a living instead of hating!!! smh

16. paloma

September 19, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Ure an Optimist….. Haters shuld hate they will never grow!!!!

17. kmt

September 19, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Hmm dont know how to feel about the video…I understand what shes saying and before people call me ‘hater’ I like stella i find her interesting but gossip will always be present…Everybody talks and everybody will talk, getting personal about people spreading things about you ESPECIALLY when you’re a star is a waste of time lets be honest. Controversy sells and will continue to sell and every one of us will buy controversy as much as some will deny.

I don’t know if the vlog is the right move for her, career wise …just seems a little off for me. Still like Stella a lot but I just have mixed feelings about the personal style of the vlog. Will still keep watching maybe i’ll feel stronger with time.

18. DOROTHY DANDRIDGE

September 19, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Men, Stella, you need to take chill pill!

19. DOROTHY DANDRIDGE

September 19, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Stella is a hypocrite, sha. You go on and on about God and for you the fact that Miley’s making money somehow justifies her act with Robin. Is making money all there is to life. You keep talking from both sides of your mouth! Men, homegirl you need to get off your high horse or the fall is going to be terrible.

20. lolly

September 19, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Money is not everything and there are certainly more dignifying ways of making it…..if that’s all you want.

• Purpleicious Babe

October 4, 2013 at 2:37 am

I did think to myself the Miley Cyrus example shouldn’t have featured it kinda killed it a little bit even though I knew the point she was trying to make. She should have just said it was planned and left it there.

Everyone talks including STELLA.

21. dare

September 19, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Video was irritaing to watch ……. Stella pls grow up

22. Lagos is my Home

September 19, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Stella must be very jobless …….This video come accross really childish and she has to justify who she is . I am a star blab blab . Gosh . Is she for real ???
    stella please how old are you … Cant beleive i just watch this scrap

23. Wunmi

September 19, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I love Stella & think she’s a very intelligent & beautiful woman but I think this video was totally unnecessary. She is becoming too confrontational; I mean u dnt have to reply every gossip u hear. Somethings are better left alone. This jst makes her come off as someone who’s affected by the gossips.

• Purpleicious Babe

October 4, 2013 at 2:43 am

clearly am jobless(replying comments lol) *rolls eyes*.
      Ofcouse she is affected by gossip who wouldn’t be affected be if you are human?I guess we all have different mechanisms to cope with it.

24. Wunmi

September 19, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Plus it might not have been what Stella intended but some of her utterances was spiced with pride & it was so unattractive.

25. Chic

September 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm

It’s like she is trying to prove a point to all her haters looks like the gossip is getting to her and she actually reads comments about her on blogs. Anyway there is a saying that “empty vessels make the most noise” and another one “a good thing sells itself a bad thing is forever advertising itself” nuff said!

26. Iyke

September 19, 2013 at 3:12 pm

@ It is welllllll ……I find it curious the amount of time one spends minding the affairs of others…while leaving their own collection of sorted unattended issues to fester…neglected and undisturbed… Perhaps the old adage “You need to sweep your own doorstep before you start sweeping the doorstep of others,” should not fall on death ears…

• Funto

September 19, 2013 at 8:02 pm

errrr… I think you meant ‘deaf’
      *walks away whistling*

27. Bide

September 19, 2013 at 4:25 pm

[email protected]…You took the words out of my mind…Stella needs to stop contradicting herself..N the video is just too long,Haba..

28. Bide

September 19, 2013 at 4:25 pm

*mouth

29. Florence

September 19, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Nice one Stella, what matters, is What God says about one.

30. Concerned_Boyfriend

September 19, 2013 at 5:13 pm

This is more informative, more educative and down right sincere than Toke’s blog. I’d subscribe to this..

31. omoge

September 19, 2013 at 5:24 pm

stella u were my favorite actress for a very long time, but watching this video, I’m not sure anymore, you look and sound too confrontational, and almost rude. i think you should talk about topics that do not spark so much negative emotion and something we can relate with, and not only about you. thank you

32. Mama mia!!!

September 19, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Errrrm, I have not and will not see the video, but, is Stella, in any way comparing her experiences to that of Miley? It’s a question o! Like I said I have not seen the video. Well, if she is, I’d say you both are worlds apart both in age, upbringing and whatever you think is comparable. What is mind boggling to me is Stella’s most recent decisions. Firstly, I want to know if the Daniel guy she is with is DIVORCED, I f he isn’t, then you surprise me even more. People talk, but it is the way you carry yourself that matters if you have to defend your actions all the time you are most likely in the wrong. Do you see Beyonce or even Genevieve addressing stories about them? No! Because, they know where the stand. I’m not gonna judge cause I do not know what you ‘Stella’ have gone through but what I do know is there has been a change that has got people talking and you need to check and reevaluate your self! I’ve always found you inspirational with words, but, words surely aren’t enough without actions just like the saying ‘do as i do not as i say’ I would have dared you to come settle back in Nigeria if you aren’t in the wrong, but you know the truth seeing how intelligent you seem. Stella, please make right by you and God cause in the end that is all that matters.

• Purpleicious Babe

October 4, 2013 at 2:39 am

Re.Beyonce yep I think she has defended herself numerous times on Youtube. :).
      Esp the baby kinki kon etc.

33. sissy

September 19, 2013 at 6:04 pm

menh this lady go soon get heart attack oh.take it easy Stella abeg.nah war?

34. pj

September 19, 2013 at 6:07 pm

another youtube video directed towards her haters and negative comments! It shows Stella takes them to heart for her to keep addressing the same stuff!

35. nene

September 19, 2013 at 6:49 pm

lol, the twerking girl. how can she be soo stupid. and stella, u care about what people say, if not u won’t have time to “ADDRESS”. these entertainment people and their issues.mschew

36. Leah

September 19, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Wow! The woman who has written several blogs condeming others actions is now say “mind your own business”. And if you are making your money from all the attention, setting up the rumors youself, not bottered by them, “god put me here to be talked about” ” I am here to be talked about”, then what is this ranting all about. The self righteousness from this vile woman is begining to get on my nerves. You were sleeping with RMD while you both were married, and now skacking up with another married man and that makes you better than who? Turn off the volume on this video for two minutes and watch her face, all you see is a self gloating, insecure, angry and bitter old woman! Maybe the reason people think you’re pregnant is because your stomach is sticking out like you’re seven months along and if you are not, then do something about bloating. I guess it is time to call the IRS and Immigration to tame your a55 down. – Please!

37. Ada

September 19, 2013 at 7:44 pm

EVERYTIME YOU TAKE TIME TO ADDRESS “ISSUES”, YOU ARE AMONGST THE JOBLESS STELLA

38. chichi

September 19, 2013 at 8:13 pm

stella, i did not like you growing up. Actually, i loved and adored you. Now dont make me change my mind. I just find these celebs so confusing at times. On her last vlog, she said she doesnt need attention and that she has more than she can handle. Then on this vlog, she is talking about how she wanted to cause controversy by posting what she did on twitter.*blank stare*…So the new stunt these celebs pull now is to post something controversial on social media and rant on my screen when ppl start asking them stupid questions about what THEY posted..Please learn from toke makinwa..she is a vlogger as well, gets so much flak, but you will never hear her go on a rant about the comments ppl leave on blogs about her. I still like you and i expect better next week. So you see Stella, i just totally talked or left a comment about you on BN and no that isnt all i am good for cos later this evening, i’ll be off to the hospital to help save lives so dont think you are all that or God’s gift to mankind because you appear on my TV or should i say my computer…what an immature statement. I am not your hater but took it personally.lol..stop the rant already..

39. Silvia

September 19, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Personally i do understand what stella is sayin,everybody knows that miley is growing more fans and having more money, its like kim kardashian, no single talent, but the more you keep watching thier show and insulting them, the more they making millions of dollars, thats how these pple make money here.but just like chichi said, stella dosent need to respond emotionally to pples coment.just have fun and enjoy what you do like toke my darling.

40. Ilovestella

September 19, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Love u stella

41. amanda

September 19, 2013 at 10:19 pm

the video is pointless to me>.

42. Munwa

September 19, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Makes sense

43. Ayomipo Oladapo

September 19, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Stella take it easy. I dnt even like d way ur talking with
    all muscle and joint. Hypertension is real

44. funmi

September 20, 2013 at 12:53 am

Stella, stop trying too hard! *indifferent*

45. Bling

September 20, 2013 at 2:29 am

HELP… I haven’t gotten past 0:52 secs. Still listening to
    her song.

46. To

September 20, 2013 at 6:00 am

Yes!!!! Stella I love you!!! It can never ever happen yo my children!!!!! Ban I love you for this new addition!!! We get entertainment from toke and message with substance from Stella!!! Now we are balanced!!! Everybody wins!!!!!

47. u.S.o

September 20, 2013 at 7:27 am

Babe why u dey harsh..? Toto Dike can do better than dis sef! So Confrontational….mind you i be ur fan ooOOO!

48. Tobi

September 20, 2013 at 8:20 am

stella shld just calm down, she’s taking it personal jur.

49. u.S.o

September 20, 2013 at 9:43 am

Sombori is fozzing 2 mk a poin…lol

C: usaveone blogspot com

50. Cee

September 20, 2013 at 11:04 am

Well done Stella!!! You passed a deep message across. Being called by friend(s) who already believed the rumor? Hmnn…, Keep keeping it real… Salut’

51. my pwetty self

September 20, 2013 at 11:06 am

y’all hating should chill jorrr…. Stella is responsible for what she says & not what you understand…Like she said you really do not have to waste your time watching her videos or listening to her if you’ve got a problem with her… there is still a lot of SENSE in the NONSENSE you think she’s saying.

52. Beauty

September 20, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Stella ooooo ur mates have left u , Omotola and Genevive are the real superstars dunno which one u are doing biko…….

53. bn lover

September 20, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Stella, stella, stella can you just stop explaining yourself, it is not attractive. At times like this i fall in love with Genevieve , Rita and all the others who just do what they want to do. I am really beggining to dislike this Stella, you have become that stubborn pimple that just wont go away!

54. Oluwaseun

September 20, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Dear Aunty Stella, people will always talk about you (good or bad). The only way out is to be yourself and develop a thick skin. The ironical and paradoxical part of this whole issue is that these same set of people will eventually turn around and say good things when you are off the surface of the earth, Goldie for instance. Aunty, please, your happiness is paramount. Most people just comment and lash out their frustrations on others. Take Toke Makinwa for instance, initially she was been criticised for so many things but the babe no send… now most of her criticisers have good things to say about her vblog. See enh if you keep bothering your beautiful head about what people say, you go just run mad. Life is too beautiful to give a rat’s ass bout what some low life criticisers think about you. I’m out!

55. Hazel

September 20, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I don’t get Stella with her Vblogs, So she lives in america now and feels her fans might forget about her and she needs to be in their face to jerk their memory every time it drifts or are they to clear stories and rumors about her? It all seems to be addressing one thing, ‘Everyone thinks i’m bad and a slut’ I think Stella is an established actor and her work should speak more for her, if her work is great people are going to pay to see them irrespective of rumors. It all seems trying too hard and too defensive, trying to grab and catch attention. For someone who says she doesn’t care what people say about her? this is a cry for help because it truly is getting to her. How about address the issue of Doris and her husband you are with and keep calling director and maybe the rumors will die down a bit. I felt your write up about women keeping their men was an indirect letter to Doris, you stopped being the woman he married and so he went hunting.
    Dear Stella, you need to know that you can fool people all the time but can not fool everyone every time. We do not know you but you have exposed more stuff in these videos than u can imagine and we have reached our conclusion. like you said, you show people what you want them to know or believe which you are doing and we are not that gullible as you think. Stella’s dairies you said? Thank you very much for sharing and i hope it works for you.

56. Milly

September 20, 2013 at 9:48 pm

SD please go and sit down , it is not about money, you don’t just have it,we do not need any explanation from you or whatsoever , we read and understood daughter on set! So please you are just wasting time on BN ! Hypocrite !!!

57. Seriously?

September 20, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Eeeer Stella my dear, Love you!! But you also think about it, if we take to your advice and not talk about these media sensations and scandals(yours included), you wouldn’t be famous, and others wouldn’t be famous as well…….please, we live in a world now where once you’re in the public eye (be it in government, movies, music wtvr), your business becomes our business, EXCEPT if you truly live a private life……like me now, nobody knows what happened to me yesterday, now..and I would’ve loved for everyone to know so they can say sorry to me or even laugh at me (I almost lost my ring finger, trying to move something out of the way)…but i’m not famous or in the public………..so please, please, go and sit down with all that “victimized” cry you are doing……you are a celebrity, hence whatever you do publicly becomes a media sensation…if you don’t like it, retire to a private life……I still love you sa…you are a brilliant actress

58. Ade

September 20, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Content aside….she speaks very well.

59. Msunderstood

September 21, 2013 at 2:37 am

Oshi. She’s getting annoying, wo Bo sen ronju.

60. Purpleicious Babe

October 4, 2013 at 2:26 am

lool…Stella went hard on this o..
    looks like she had been dying to discuss this boy.
    I am sorry Stella it came across as if you were upset boy, kia you could have gone on but you had to just say that bit.

You are right this topic reminds me of the famous saying I came to know as a child that ” rumours are created by enemies, spread by ignorant and received by fools’.

Am happy you admit that haters/rumours are free PR’s lol.