WED Expo – Africa’s Largest Wedding Exhibition is here again and the organizers are ready for all wedding lovers, brides and grooms to have a rewarding and exciting time with their friends and family.
This is an event you don’t want to miss as it has something for everyone! From brides and grooms to all kinds of guests, there is something special for you.
Here are some highlights of what will be going down at this year’s Expo:
• Exhibitors: Get access to over 150 of the best wedding service providers in the industry. This is the place to be for great inspiration and tips to make your day special.
• Style: Come and see the best of wedding fashion from bridal gowns to bridesmaids, to suits for the groom and lovely asoebi designs… you don’t want to miss this.
• Bridal Make Over: Some brides to be will be privileged to get their wedding day look at the expo in the bridal makeover session. Have a sneak peek of what you would look like on your wedding day!
• Giveaways: With a wide array of giveaways from different vendors you can’t go wrong. Not only can you get the best rates from the best vendors, but you could also win fabulous prizes and get mouth-watering giveaways.
• My Big Nigerian Wedding Finale: Yes, you read it right. The winner of the 15 Million Naira Wedding giveaway will be unveiled at WED Expo. With 10 couples in the finals, this is the last lap where the winner emerges.
• Fired Food Court: Get to taste the best of grills as we make you comfortable while you rest after all the inspiration sightings at the expo. Great music and great food… just what you and your buddies need to hang out.
• WED Daily Blue Carpet: Brides and grooms would have a special treat walking on the WED Daily Blue Carpet where they get to share their experiences and dream weddings. It’s a place to be.
• Trends: There is no other place to keep up with the best and latest wedding trends than at WED Expo. All of Nigeria’s best wedding vendors will be offering the latest trends in their products and services
• Discounts: Enjoy great discounts when you visit the booths of vendors at WED Expo for your weddings this year. You don’t want to miss this.
• Get Inspired!: You are sure to get more inspiration for your wedding planning at WED Expo. Inspiration for your wedding colours, themes, dresses, decor, photography and more are available for you!
WED Expo will be blogged live on www.weddaily.com. Follow them on Instagram on @wedexpo and @weddaily for hourly updates, lovely pictures and wedding inspiration. Their official tag is #wedexpo
You still need a booth? Call Akin Eso Directly on 08147217096, 07001111933, 08023188820 or 08187357215 | Add BBPin: 7C6B6761 | Email [email protected]
WED Expo Lagos
Date: Friday 28th – Sunday 30th March 2014
Venue: The Haven Event Center, Ikeja GRA, Lagos.
Direction: The Haven Event Center is at Oba Akinjobi Road, Ikeja GRA, Lagos. It is along the same road with Police College, Ikeja and General Hospital, Ikeja. Look for the venue just beside Archbishop Vining Memorial Church Cathedral.
Some of the Exhibitors who would be at WED Expo include:
Molbaks Alaso Oke | GCF World | The Elect Aso-Oke | Vogue Aso Oke | Kayge Cosmetics | BM Pro | Kasamyrrh | Lux`e Beauty Lounge | You Makeovers | Awelewa Makeovers | Beauty Cook | Bubbles and Scents | Darlo House of Beauty | Lindoirs Studio | Anita Brows Beauty | Faceville Makeovers | Delightful Edibles | Jade’s Gourmet Bakers | Cake ‘n’ Candy Confectionery | Yellow Velvet | Sweet Indulgence | Chocolate Delight | Kravins Desserts | QDS Cakes | Almonds ‘n’ Vanilla Cakes and Confectionery | Cakes by Tosan | Café Jade | Chocolat Royal | Just Fabulous | Rosety Gardens | Eko Bloom | House of Dorothy Bridals | Peculiar Designs | Sybil’s Jewelry House | Xenora | Toju Foyeh | Elvira Jude | La Viva Bridals | FAW Couture | Rhemie Roses | Bridal Box | Perfect Ocassions Bridal | Imani Swank Bridals and Perfect Occasion Dresses | Lace and Grace | Brides ‘n’ More | Bobo’s Clothing | Super Brides | Renies and Clarks | Kimono Kollection | Michi Gabbi Concepts | 4 Tees Rentals and Baloons | Naphtali Party Rentals | The Darlington Hall | Rapid Rentals | Add Ons Accessories | Zena Accessories | BeSaz Bouquets | Rings et al Jewellers | Head and Shoulders | Bimbeads Concept | MOS Wardrobe | BM Sparkle Jewels | Raneza Jewellery ( Exquisite Jewelry) | Go Wedding Direct | Wakanow.com | Sigoja.com | Kids Lounge | Cambridge Weight Plan | WOW Roadshows | Planifications | TrendyBE Elite Events | Finesse Events | Sellyrite Events | Jidalights Events Limited | Drape Kings | Purple Haze Events | Event Movers | Nwandos Signature | Itsy Bitsy Kids | Tolufashe Event Décor | Squarecircle Solutions Ltd | Divine Events & Décor | Torge Events and Décor | Timeless Creations | Pamper Me Lush Parties | Bosh and Events | Dekey Events | Celias Events | Just Weddings | Magna Events | Superb Tent | Liri Tent | The RedKite Honeymoon | TAP Studios | OnandOn Digital Studios | Xposure Studios | PhotoGenic PhotoBooth | Collageo | Klala Films/Photography | Dazzle Booth | 5D Imagery | CXA Entertainment | Devalor Images | Jacynthe Cards | Karman Invitationers | Gifts n All | Wedding Feferity | Swish Ideas | Praise Cards | Goldielux Catering | Home Royale | Souvenirs by Tosyne | Gtrends | The Wedding Care | The Fabric Room | Bridal Gallery | Eternal Gems | Best Man Games | Wendy’s Bridal Boutique | Dolphin 11 Associates | Duchess Allison | Balmoral Hall | The Havens | Swift Networks | Ceremonial Accents | Dia’Dior Bridals | Kingserve Drinks | Blinx Lashes | Mona Matthews | Bands of Bliss
BellaNaija is a media partner with WED Expo 2014