News

Future Husband on First Date? Watch Bryan Okwara’s Dating Rules

Bryan Okwara's Dating Rules - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com

Do women really call a guy their future husband on a first date?

VHS presents a hilarious new skit titled – Bryan Okwara’s Dating Rules.

It stars actor/model Bryan Okwara and starlet Abimbola Ademoye.

Check it out!

1. jummailolo

April 22, 2014 at 10:09 am

am rolling on the floor, oh my God, dis is so funny.

• dinky

April 22, 2014 at 12:45 pm

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! bt then Brian too is too fine nau…lol

2. Tobenna

April 22, 2014 at 10:26 am

Wow, Big LOL,,,This is very Funny. Umu Nwanyi Unu di egwu.

3. FRANCIS GRACE

April 22, 2014 at 11:19 am

Lol hahahahahahahaha chinko guy. so he’s not ready for the future abi? yeye hahaha

4. Que

April 22, 2014 at 11:22 am

Hmm u go fear future husband na!! Loool @ ‘…is it a range…’…hahahahahaaa!

5. Fabulicious

April 22, 2014 at 11:32 am

Chaiiii, see picking of race now…hahahahahahahaha..Some ladies sef ehhhh and people are still doing this till today ooo.

6. O_Intuition!

April 22, 2014 at 11:49 am

ROTFL

7. iyke

April 22, 2014 at 12:30 pm

That’s not funny ….
    you are an adult…So a lady saved your name as future husband and you ran away? That’s where and when you should have shown why you are a ‘MAN’…..
    What happened to a courageous and honest conversation about it?
    Rubbish and complete lack of dept and creativity by whoever put up this stuff.
    And why does this Bryan look like a woman sef ? ‘Trophy boyfriends’!
    Men should be men and rugged biko.

• Somebody

April 22, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Iyke really are you married? I like way you think sometimes. We should meet…..

• iyke

April 22, 2014 at 3:00 pm

@somebody – Thanks for the compliment! Much appreciated.
      I am not married…I am not single neither am I taken. I am however RESERVED for the one that is meant for me.

• The Buttery Hotness

April 22, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Set. That. P.
      :p

• Sunshine

April 22, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Iyke you are so on point with this statement.

• Purpleicious Babe

April 23, 2014 at 7:40 pm

It was only meant to for humour.
      I saw the joke in it.
      In reality,I guess any man would be taken aback it is only the decent and I say ‘decent’ with caution will chose to act like the ‘Man’ as you have mentioned.

• gogo

April 24, 2014 at 9:01 am

LOL @ men should be men and rugged. Whatever happened to the days of chivalry, when men fought rode horses and fought ghost with swords….I think I was born in the wrong generation…..LOL. Seriously though, while I agree with you that running away because a lady saved his name as future husband might have been a bit extreme and childish even, I however think the lady in question went a bit overboard with her excitement over apparently finding ‘the one’. I think it’s a lesson to us all to learn to reign in our emotions and excitement in most cases.

• gogo

April 24, 2014 at 9:02 am

*when men rode horses and fought with swords.

8. dinky

April 22, 2014 at 12:49 pm

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! bt then Brian too is too fine nau, who noh like better thing?

9. Serendipity

April 22, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Nah, not funny. I totally agree with Iyke. Only teenagers or would appreciate such a weak storyline and all that fluff. The crew could have gone gold with such a message. Why did he run? He should have sat her down and had a serious convo with her, for instance:…babe, chill. We need to talk. While I find u attractive and all, lets just try to have fun here and enjoy each other’s company and see what happens in the future. Baby steps kiddo, baby steps…etc, etc. The unrealistic pressure society places on women have made them go extra lengths in trying to hook a man. She seems like a nice, up beat confident girl, doing okay for herself. Why oh why, would she save a man’s name with ‘future husband? Ladies, men smell the fear and struggle. Which is why we should have fun being ourselves. A man would marry a woman when it seems she has got a good thing going for herself and is confident. That is so much attractive. Who wouldn’t want to share such bliss.

10. Serendipity

April 23, 2014 at 12:03 am

*only teenagers or people who watch mindless TV…I meant to add but in the frenzy of trying to keep an eye on my stew in the kitchen and typing a comment, I made a typo. Oh well.

11. anonymous

April 23, 2014 at 1:39 am

Na wa o..humorless pple..se na bcos of this skit wey suppose make persn laugh ease niger tension u come write this kind term paper???na wa o…

12. sefi-ann

April 23, 2014 at 6:49 am

this is stolen from a video already on buzzfeed.

13. Noksis

April 23, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I agree most of the comments. Weak Story. Having a talk with her would have been more realistic and sent a message home. And of course girls that do such are often drama queens. Adding that angle would have made more fun.

14. larz

April 24, 2014 at 1:24 pm

I am sorry guys but I am a girl and if a guy on did that on our first date, I will run too. There is no point sitting down with that kind of people. Clearly they r totally crazy in love with the idea od marriage and not necessarily with me.

15. Me Full Ground

April 27, 2014 at 3:14 am

@larz, I agree with you 100%. That is a sign of desperation to marry and better to do a Ben Johnson than to get hooked to a person obsessed with marriage.