News

Bob-Manuel Udokwu named Anambra’s Senior Special Assistant on Entertainment

Bob-Manuel Udokwu - BN Movies & TV - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actor Bob-Manuel Udokwu has been keeping a low profile for a while now, so it’s great to see him back in the news.

Governor of Anambra Willie Obiano has named him a Senior Special Assistant on “Movie/Entertainment Industry”.

Bob-Manuel revealed his new role via a Blackberry message to Vanguard. “The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has appointed me Bob-Manuel Udokwu (FCAI) his Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on the Movie/Entertainment Industry with immediate effect.” he said.

He continues “With this appointment, the creative industry now has a clear representation in the goverment of Anambra State. I therefore call on all movie/entertainment professionals in Nigeria, across Africa and all over the world to feel free to berth in Anambra State to ply their creative and talent driven enterprises!

The State is highly welcoming and conducive to do business in. Please feel free to contact me with views on how best to make the most out of this golden opportunity for the advancement of creativity.I am here to serve you, Anambra State, Nigeria and beyond.”

1. Benson Ossai

May 9, 2014 at 10:52 am

Bob my man.Congrat!Please i want you to look down to the grass root and unearth the talents hidden in those villages of Anambara State and given them that opportunity they have been looking and waiting for.Congratulation once again.

2. www.chelizrubycube.blogspot.com

May 9, 2014 at 12:18 pm

congrats Bob. See my tummy blasting recipe up on my weight loss blog . click me.

3. Blessing

May 9, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Congratulation sir, you are my favorite actor. I know you will make us proud.

4. Peaches77

May 9, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Congratulations Bob,
    This could be an excellent opportunity to begin to standardize the movie industry being that Anambra is home to major producers, marketers, distributors and movie makers in Nigeria. Bob, sharp and concise analysis as well as intelligent advise is in dire need.

5. Stephanie

May 9, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Thats one advantage of being in nollywood. Everyone loves you! Congrats!

• nene

May 9, 2014 at 7:02 pm

true. they are getting offers now from left, right and centre. i read an interview where ramey noah said that most actors don’t make money from films but from well wisher who give them connections, and for some of the ladies, they have sponsors

6. keechi

May 9, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Chief Willie is my Aunty’s husband; my mom and dad helped him during his campaign. And during one of those days, she saw Bob in his office. So this explains why. Congrats o!

• lila

May 9, 2014 at 6:06 pm

you are just asking for it….

7. Patrick obidike a.k.a 2steps.

May 10, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Congrat bob, please sir i want you to use your office and look into the progress of upcoming artist in our state especial yung musicians, God bless you sir.

8. charles

July 14, 2015 at 9:32 am

sir congratulation for ur resumed of office of an adviser, I want u to use this opportunity to bring out the growth of movie industry in our dear state Anambra,most especially IBO speaking and up coming actors &actresses,congrat once again my big bros.

9. bite me