News

Kevin Hart Reacts to Ex-Wife Bashing His Girlfriend

Kevin Hart - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com

Kevin Hart is ANGRY!

With whom? His ex-wife Torrei Hart.

The actor/comedian’s former wife of 8 years (2003-2011) called out his model girlfriend Eniko Parrish, in an interview with Rocsi Diaz on ET Online.

When Rocsi asked her how she feels when Kevin takes his girlfriend to the red carpet.

She said “I never lashed out. I never tried to punch her in the face, even though I’ve had moments where — trust and believe — I wanted to K.O. her a*s.”

“It does hurt that my kids have to be around a woman who broke up a marriage. I was with [Kevin] when he was selling sneakers for five dollars an hour. I was at every show. I was at his first show where he ever did standup … I was his muse. I was there from the beginning.” she finishes.

Kevin wasn’t having it and took to his official Twitter account to react.

Watch

1. Joan85

May 21, 2014 at 7:42 pm

And people wonder why I love Kevin Hart! #BestComedianEver in my opinion. 🙂

2. baboushka

May 21, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Shut up Kevin you rant too much for a man!

• Chimamanda's Main Squeeze

May 22, 2014 at 4:19 am

You sound too dumb for a human

3. ayanna54

May 21, 2014 at 7:49 pm

seems like the case of an ex that wants to move on unapologetically but gets scorned and real mad whenever her man tries to do the same.she does not want the man, but she does not want another woman to also want him .

• Jhno

May 22, 2014 at 8:51 am

GBAM ! you said it

4. aba

May 21, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Woman get over it…its been a long time… it is what it is but that is life some loose, some gain!!

5. slice

May 21, 2014 at 8:17 pm

What’s going on with Kevin these days. all this lashing out. Not a good look

6. @edDREAMZ

May 21, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Matured respond… My best comedian in the whole wide world….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Unbiased

May 22, 2014 at 9:02 pm

What is mature about saying how much u give her a month….or saying u do above what the court orders? Both of Kevin and his ex are the same….no wonder they were married to begin with…..both are venting because they are hurt in some way. No one is better than the other.

7. Wifey

May 21, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Rich people problems.

Too much information Kevin.

8. Concerned_Boyfriend

May 21, 2014 at 9:23 pm

There’s more to this than meets the eye. If the ex-wife claimed the current girlfriend led to her marriage being broken up, best believe that is the truth. Yes, they’re divorced but the scar remains. However, I don’t think ranting on ET online was an appropriate platform to air her grievance considering how long they marriage has been dissolved.

9. February93

May 22, 2014 at 2:39 am

the woman has every right to vent..i mean this is the man you married and had kids with over a long time…its not so simple to get over a relationship or stop feeling hurt especially when “cheating” is involved…

10. Nma

May 22, 2014 at 2:55 am

Look at all these gullible lots eating up all his words. How did u expect him to react, spazz out and loose fans/endorsements? lol!

Noone knows what really happened bu the 3 of them. However this “updating of wife” is quite rampant among alot of the black male stars. Thats why i give the likes of Lebron, Denzel, LL, props for sticking to their day 1 chics. Being there for someone thru thick and thin and all of a sudden they dump u once they finally make it must hurt o, and no one here will “get over” such a things that easy so pls cut her some slack.

• Igbeyinadun

May 22, 2014 at 11:04 am

I agree, she was there when he did not have anything and now that he is rich he is ‘upgrading’. Sure the ‘upgrade’ would not have considered him when “…he was selling sneakers for five dollars an hour”

11. Peter

May 22, 2014 at 7:54 am

Kevin needed to clear himself though and at least tell his own side of the story.

12. Athena S.A.

May 22, 2014 at 8:52 am

Much respect Kevin, many celebrities live much to speculation of the public eye and he came and addressed himself in public#Loving the transparency

13. Inspired by Africa

May 22, 2014 at 4:50 pm

No idea why, but as I read his response I could totally hear his voice in my head and see him clapping his hands the way he usually does for emphasis during his stand up shows.
    Hahahahaha…*perhaps I need to stop watching his DVD’s for a minute*

🙂

14. nene

May 22, 2014 at 8:24 pm

typical black man leaving his wife who was there when he was nobody, and moving on to a younger, non-black woman. a short man with money is hell (napoleon syndrome). no short men for me.

• alviscali

May 23, 2014 at 9:52 am

what a stupid generalization to make…..how do you know what was happening in their marriage…..it might be typical for your sorry self,but it isnt typical for everyone……

15. Ena

May 23, 2014 at 3:39 pm

What is mature about saying how much u give her a month….or saying u do above what the court orders? good question @ Unbiased! I hate guys who talk so much…very immature if you ask me. state your case but leave out some unnecessary details! talking too much for a man. this kinda man can nag the hell out of a woman!

16. Gracie

June 27, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Been there before and i must tell you it sure hurts so bad. Well, i moved on and now have a better man who adores me and treats me right. Nonetheless, i’m planning on tongue lashing my ex cos he called me within this week to thank me for all i have done for him in time past and he looks forward to a better friendship with me atleast for old time sake. Meanwhile, all that soothing words were because he now needs my help. Gawd!! Some men can be MEAN, to think that i am still the girl he used to know made me feel insulted. I am currently working on the return match i want to say to him, just because i allowed him fool me years back doesn’t mean i am a fool forever. #Nobody hold my mugu button#