Style

See Arise TV Lola Ogunnaike’s Yummy Pregnancy Style

BellaNaija.com

Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 6
Congrats to Arise TV’s Lola Ogunnaike and her husband Deen Solebo! The couple are expecting a special Christmas gift…their first child due late this year.

Lola and Deen who have been married since 2006 are savouring the joys of impending parenthood.
Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 10

Ever since she announced her pregnancy via instagram a few weeks ago, 39 year old media maven Lola has been showing off her yummy pregnancy style!

Keeping Fit
Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 9Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 2

Glam & Work Chic
Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 4Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 12Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 1Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 13Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 3Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 5Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 8Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 11Lola Ogunnaike Bump Style 7
Photo Credit: Lola Ogunnaike – Instagram

1. Grace E

October 2, 2014 at 7:58 pm

such a glamorous pregnant woman…love it on her

2. quex

October 2, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Wow she looks amazing,she gave pregnancy another definition

3. @edDREAMZ

October 2, 2014 at 8:09 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Pregnant and beautifull, thats hw i want my wife to look like though…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Felinda1

October 2, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Abiiiii? So where is that wife, have you SEEKED and FOUND her yet?

4. Leah

October 2, 2014 at 9:15 pm

She looks gorgeous and she knows it!

5. Chee

October 2, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Wow married since 2006? Only just getting a bun in 2014. Lord use Lola as a point of contact for me too… waiting for my own miracle bun after 6years! Le sigh!

• Aj

October 2, 2014 at 9:27 pm

you will have it by this time next year

• Chee

October 3, 2014 at 9:05 am

Amen…Thanks Aj

• Made

October 3, 2014 at 11:04 am

Amen for her and all those who are in the waiting room, may you desire by granted soonest.

• Fols

October 2, 2014 at 9:42 pm

Pregnant at 39 after 8 yrs of marriage! Don’t worry dear, just hang in there. The same God will do it for us.

• Kaycee

October 2, 2014 at 10:48 pm

She strikes me as very career focused. I don’t get the impression she and her husband had been trying all this while…who knows sha?

Wishing you your miracle as well!

• amaa

October 3, 2014 at 11:30 am

In as much as I want to say Amen to your prayer I can’t but ask you why the assumption. We live in a society that believes a woman must be preeggy at least 1 year after getting married or better still preggy before marriage. What makes you think it wasn’t a personal choice between her and her hubby to wait this long. The rate of preggy brides to be has quadrupled infact it has become the new line for guys get pregnant or I won’t marry you. And women because of desperation are falling for it. Marriage isn’t all about pro creation ,its about companionship with or without babies.

• Fisa

October 3, 2014 at 12:02 pm

@amaa a personal choice after 8years. You must be kidding me. who stays that long to have a child. 8 freaking years!!!!!

• Mama

October 3, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Fisa stop being myopic……there is a whole lot happening out there beyond your living room…..

• Doxa

October 3, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Funny enough Amaa, you and Kaycee are saying the same thing, read her comment again.

6. Soraya

October 2, 2014 at 9:36 pm

She looks good but why is she trying so hard? What is all that with the standing on one leg??? Madam calm down jor!

• KeepingItReal

October 3, 2014 at 12:14 am

@ Soraya, is she standing on your leg? Can’t stand people who worry about the wrong things.

7. Dee

October 2, 2014 at 10:34 pm

She looks beautiful and comfortable in all the pictures, I’m happy for her and her husband. In the name of of Jesus all the women here seeking for children will have their own rewards soon. Amen

• AAsh

November 11, 2014 at 5:16 pm

In Jesus Name.Amen

8. marculey

October 2, 2014 at 11:54 pm

Jesus of Nazareth no go let me born my first pikin @ 39 Bcos of fame. Watin I dey do since when my mates children Don dey enter university? It means i’ll still be paying school fees @ 65. Nice thou my opinion too o

• CarliforniaBawler

October 3, 2014 at 8:32 am

Awon Judgmental Judy ti de o!!! You don’t even know her story!! First and foremost sef, shaperly sharperly Jesus out of your myopic views on life, abegiii!
      Now, God gave women more organs than just their ovaries, but If you choose to base all your life decisions on that one aspect, and decide to born all the children in the world before 18 sef, then ranka dede to you! You can make a career or even become famous from that sef….but assuming this woman chose a different order, what makes yours superior?
      and oh! If you work hard enough, school fees is chicken change at whatever age…..ask Larry King and Celine Dion (amongst others).

• jummai

October 3, 2014 at 12:48 pm

My dear be real, ow many larry kings and celine dions do we have these days? why give yourself unnecessary delay when you can do it sharperly…..

• Carliforniabawler

October 3, 2014 at 3:18 pm

@Jummai My sister you sef be real oh! The Larry Kings and Celine Dions of life are increasing by the second, and they don’t even have to be as rich anymore!! My mums caterer just had her first baby @51!! Thanks to Baba God…. Sweetheart science is doing wonderful things for women these days, so don’t bamboozle anyone with your grim projections…Abeg jere, to my sisters out there in their late 20s(wey fear don dey catch), 30s & 40s (and apparently 50s now sef) who are without kids either by choice or chance AND WANT KIDS, keep calm, God (and science) is on your side.
      And to my sisters with 5 kids at 30, may God keep them all for you and provide all that you need to raise them Godly 🙂

• Kili

October 3, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Thankyou oh. CarliforniaB. I am 27, will turn 28 in November (recently got engaged too)
      You need to experience I have gotten in the last 2yrs and more more intense in the past 10months at work. Gosh it is irritating. Advice from random people that don’t even know you.
      one calling you into a corner advising me “kin wa nkan se”
      To another telling me to start early so I dont pay school fees with my pension or to those who just want you to live your life through their experiences. I have heard all sorts eg that all men are the same.It takes one with her head properly screwed on to stand tall. I am not surprised a lot of girls are getting married to unready men or worse still clueless idiots .
      Right now, they know I am no push over cos I sternly turn them and their pocket full of advice down. Mio raiye oshi.

• Fisa

October 3, 2014 at 12:04 pm

@marculey some people are not even married at 39 years. So thank God in whatever situation you find yourself. Some aint even married at 42, 43…. Nobody wishes to be a late comer

• Carliforniabawler

October 3, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Thank you oh!! Thats how Jummai is saying ‘give yourself delay’….you don’t even know peoples stories! Its views like these that turn Nigerian women into desperadoes who would do absolutely ANYTHING to get a man and kids.

9. KeepingItReal

October 3, 2014 at 12:21 am

@ Marculey. What an ignorant, narcissistic, stupid, and pointless comment. So she should kil herself because she was not to conceive when her mates did?
    In case you don’t know, some of your mates are named top ten wealthiest people in the world, Have millions of dollars stashed away and invested for generations after them, probably owns private properties all around the world, and
    what were you doing, when they were making names for themselves?
    You’re probably hiding under the name’ Marculey ” to spew your frustration, anger, and hate on others who are making names for themselves.

• Lady D

October 3, 2014 at 7:14 am

@KeepingItReal, Thank you dear. Marcuelys comment was foolish, cold and ignorant. Gods time is the BEST time.

• jummai

October 3, 2014 at 12:49 pm

you can make your point without using insultive words, ko le to yen now……

• Lady D

October 4, 2014 at 2:43 am

@jummai, actually I did make my point, maybe you just couldn’t comprehend it. I was just stating the facts and agreeing with @KeepingItReal. If you are sour because of my comment, that is your problem!!! Make sure you come for those who made comments towards @ Marcuelys Foolish, Cold and Ignorant statement. #Don’tcomeformeunlessIsendforyou

10. Halia

October 3, 2014 at 1:33 am

Wow! She still looking like a bombshell when preggers! Happy for her

11. Lady D

October 3, 2014 at 6:55 am

Wow, looking splendid Lola. God Bless and safe delivery. 🙂

12. Doxa

October 3, 2014 at 9:34 am

Married at 31, only to get pregnant at 39. Some ladies would have died of hypertension, upon that they got married ‘late’, still no child.
    Kudos Lola, you obviously have purpose and a supportive spouse.

• Afichic

October 3, 2014 at 10:33 am

Pehaps she wanted to wait! No hypertension there and if she was actively trying it has happened for her.

13. stephanie

October 3, 2014 at 10:45 am

@marculey’s comment was born out of our usual Naija mentality,being a wife and a mother is probably every girl’s dream but it shouldn’t define u as a person tbh….Have dreams,acheive them,nothing is too late,my dear wake up from that mentality o

• jummai

October 3, 2014 at 12:51 pm

na so e easy go and ask ini edo she go tell u ow far…..that it worked for her doesn’t mean it works for everyone oooooo.

14. Han4

October 3, 2014 at 10:59 am

Ok

15. Oby

October 3, 2014 at 11:10 am

I love Lola and admire her. Safe delivery sweetie

16. Fisa

October 3, 2014 at 12:02 pm

17. Miss Anonymous

October 3, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Congratulations Deen and Lola.

18. jummai

October 3, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Nice photos, I wonder how some pregnant women still manage to
    wear heels, when I was pregnant I couldn’t…….wasn’t comfy at all….

19. Veevid

October 3, 2014 at 4:03 pm

When i need to let out steam, I just read comments from Nigerians on BN and I LOSL (laugh out so loud) it makes my day. #weareadifferentspecie.

20. Mzlyrics

October 3, 2014 at 5:45 pm

No one is even talking about the fact that she is so open about her pregnancy! Awon babes mi of life in Naija go hide that bump so tey!!!lol. Some would even lie blatantly when you ask if they are pregnant for fear of awon ‘aye’! Please BN, we need a post on this. Why do we Nigerians put so much effort in hiding our pregnancy because we think some evil people are out to harm mother and baby? Is Lola not Nigerian ni? Babe is busy rocking her pregnancy and having fun. What baffles me the most is that we hide these pregnancies so well and the minute we pop, we are so eager to display these babies on social media! So the witches have suddenly lost their power to harm the baby once its out abi??? #confusedmuch! #sorryforthelongrant

21. Ineedtoknow

October 4, 2014 at 9:12 am

Bella, please I really need to read a post on why most Nigerian women hide their pregnancy. Like Mzlyrics said some lie that they are not preggers but start posting pics of even the first day of conception as soon as they pop

• bimyx

October 4, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Maybe because some have announced their pregnancies and something terrible happened afterwards. Not one size fits all…to each his own.
      Elizabeth the mother of John the baptist in the bible hid her pregnancy until 5 months… I dont remember the story exactly but I think she was instructed to hide?
      So maybe some people were “advised” not to announce?
      Me i know say we live in a wicked world… and not everyone wishes you well. na so e be. Many have displayed their pregnancy from day one ( case in point, Kate Middleton aya Prince Williams)…. and gone on to have healthy babies…. and some have displayed pregnancies, received congratulatory messages, parties, etc only to have still births or miscarriages.! Imagine having to explain to everyone that the pregnancy did not survive or something…
      Even the oyinbos I work with don’t announce until after 12 weeks….. some people sef, after 20 weeks when the baby is deemed as viable.
      Some people go get bele at 9 months, go still dey deny am! Na experience, na in dey teach person lesson.
      Some people just don’t like to talk about such things UNTIL the baby is born, after all, its the baby that matters. So all in all… To each his own.

Congrats Lola, asokale anfani in Jesus name, U will deliver a healthy beautiful baby in Jesus name.

bhet why you wan know when person get bele? wetin consign u sef?

22. Ruth

November 11, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Wait, Lola is 39? Ok, she’s the true definition of 30 is the new 20. Wth, she looks absolutely gorgeous like smashing hot. She makes pregnancy even look more beautiful. I wish Lola safe delivery and more happiness.