Style

Beat on Beat! Tamar Braxton to Launch New Clothing Line – “Tamar Collection”

Tamar Braxton - Bellanaija - November 2014_001

It looks like Singer/Talk Show Co-host Tamar Braxton is set to take over the fashion industry.

The star, who produces and stars in 2 reality shows, co-hosts daytime talk show “The Real” has launched her new clothing line – the “Tamar Collection“.

The 38-year old, who is currently working on her new studio album, is set to release pieces from the collection starting this Thursday – 13th Nov. 2014, on TamarCollection.com which will sell pieces with her name, face and popular quotes. So you can expect to see a lot of “Lies You Tell”, “Get Your Life” & “Beatness” coming your way.

See a sneak peek below;

3. S!

November 12, 2014 at 10:50 pm

Who would buy it?
    This lady irritates me.

4. leslie

November 13, 2014 at 8:18 pm

I want to see the line. were can I bye

5. naaala

November 13, 2014 at 11:11 pm

The whole line is actually pretty nice. The shoes most especially and a beautiful red dress stood out for me. It’ll be online today for sale but you can check her instagram @tamarbraxtonher

6. Regina

March 9, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Tamar I love the line, my issue is your clothes are not designed for tall woman as myself. I’m 5’9 and wear a XL (16). I am looking for a white jumpsuit for an all white affair in June and there is nothing on the market that suits my needs. Please expand your collection to include tall girls since it looks like Towanda is pretty tall as well.