Scoop

Who Knew? Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Full Long Natural Hair in London

BellaNaija.com

While some stars are just starting their natural hair journey, Nollywood actress/icon Genevieve Nnaji showed off her beautiful natural hair in recent photos she posted on Instagram.

Genny rocked bright lips and glasses with her hair in all its glory, when hanging with her friends and publicist for a girls’ night.

We think she should rock her hair in its natural state more often! It’ll be fun to see her in twist outs and the likes. Do you agree?

***

Genevieve Nnaji - London - Natural Hair - November 2014 - BN 2 Genevieve Nnaji - London - Natural Hair - November 2014 - BN

Genevieve Nnaji - London - Natural Hair - November 2014 - BN 3

Photo Source: Instagram.com/GenevieveNnaji

1. eyong

November 26, 2014 at 1:22 am

Just bracing myself for the ignorant idiot who’s about to write a comment along the lines of “She’s starting to look her age” as if its a crime to gracefully grow older. I just feel it in my spirit that the comment is coming. Lmao.

2. carberry

November 26, 2014 at 1:39 am

It’s freezing cold and temperature is in the minus degrees in london, so what night out could they could they possibly be having dressed like that. Judging by the man in the background, this picture was clearly taken in the summer. Funny

• Ibukun

November 27, 2014 at 9:25 pm

huh?? i actually scrolled back up to look at the men in the background… kini correlation??? *shakes head* *sighs* okay now we know you have been to London or you probably live there and this has made you an expert on how to dress for winter *clapping hands* yaaay up carberry the London girl.! now please take a sit to the left.

3. chi-e-z

November 26, 2014 at 2:33 am

I think everyone knew Genevieve been natural since like ever. She just gorgeous however she is cause she is herself.

• chi-e-z

November 26, 2014 at 2:38 am

Oh and she should get a large band and double it like Obi from Obia natural hair care does in her tutorial (forgot the name) that’s how I’ve been doing mine since my hairs been long. Cutting it all off again though always do after 4years or amid new life change….I digress… so yeah this band seems less stressful on the edges though so might be better that double band.

4. kem

November 26, 2014 at 2:33 am

Pls wear more of your own hair, it suits you.

5. sugz

November 26, 2014 at 3:01 am

regular chick to me…but she looks beautiful in that hair…less weave, less drama for an already beautiful face!

6. elchikita

November 26, 2014 at 3:09 am

but seriously…is this supposed to be news???? ha!!!

• ekalor

November 26, 2014 at 10:31 am

Call me slow, but I didn’t know she had natural hair

• idoublecrossmyheart

November 26, 2014 at 11:18 am

For some reason, I do not understand why people leave such comments. You saw the post, you could have EASILY, and I mean EASILY skipped the post to the “real” news. Yet you perused the post and found that it was not to your liking and then proceeded to even leave a comment. WOW. You just made it news by implying that it is not.

7. Mimi

November 26, 2014 at 3:43 am

Lame to me and irrelevant, but I guess people really need/ want to know these things.

• Idomagirl

November 26, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Lame and irrelevant yet you opened the page and dropped a comment.

8. gracearmyde

November 26, 2014 at 4:57 am

Full and Chic… Some people just don’t stress it n they still look good.. *pulling at my Braz*

9. bruno

November 26, 2014 at 5:12 am

nigeria can you see how oyinbo people’s night life is. unlike nigeria here, 7pm everybody has already started locking their gate. everybody rushing home as if the anti christ is coming.

she looks so happy and relaxed. who has noticed this thing, when naija people (uncles, anties, siblings, friends etc) travel out of and take pictures abroad, they look so happy and relaxed and no worries or stress is on their faces unlike when they are in nigeria. where do look so stressed and unhappy and sad and their faces are full of wories.

look at genevieve, she looks vibrant, if she was in nigeria she can not come out at night like .and some of you say naija is better than obodo oyinbo.

• whatsup

November 26, 2014 at 1:26 pm

you do realise, it may not actually be late at night there because in London it starts to get dark at about 3:30pm (hence the changing of the clocks)… just saying love

10. Ee

November 26, 2014 at 6:04 am

She’s pretty no doubt.

• benny

November 26, 2014 at 7:48 am

Ed dreamz in Jupiter… is this youuuuuu?

• Hurperyearmie

November 26, 2014 at 9:31 am

ROTFL you are wicket benny

11. ice mella.

November 26, 2014 at 8:35 am

I love genny all day

12. MOM

November 26, 2014 at 8:38 am

pls bella can we get the secret of this full hair, it is lovely . i believe there is no relaxer on that hair. it is simply natural and i want .

• Exquisite

November 26, 2014 at 10:20 am

She doesnt have a relaxer. I never knew her hair was natural. Anyone can get the secret. Castor, Coconut, Jojoba and Peppermint Oils are great for all hair types. I like them cause they actually work and they are not formulated for only natural hair.
      Whether one’s hair is relaxed or natural, it should be properly catered for.

• MC

November 26, 2014 at 12:33 pm

secret?
      it’s very easy to get…since you “want”.
      Is it not the hair you were born with?
      simple….stop relaxing.

• Olohi

November 26, 2014 at 3:11 pm

It’s very easy. Transition, then cut the permed part off. Then oils like Avocado, Castor, Peppermint, etc will speed up the growth process and strengthen the hair. Although, in my opinion, natural or relaxed hair are both great; so long as they’re properly groomed and managed. I have natural hair, but I’m not #TeamNatural or #TeamRelaxed, I’m #TeamHealthyHair.

13. Muna

November 26, 2014 at 9:35 am

She looks good, but I was expecting som’n else when I saw ‘full long natural hair’. Full yes but ‘long’? I was expecting like Nneka’s hair or the like.

14. Lilian

November 26, 2014 at 10:04 am

The most influential and beautiful actress in africa Genevieve Nnaji rocks and rules.

15. girlie o

November 26, 2014 at 10:11 am

See how pretty she looks. She beat all those girls with the peruvian and mongolian weave hands down.

16. sum1special

November 26, 2014 at 10:17 am

Never knew she was on natural hair…She looks gorge

• MC

November 26, 2014 at 12:34 pm

In one pic she is actually on a chair

• Anjie

November 26, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Hahahahahahaha #slain

• nene

November 26, 2014 at 10:45 pm

lmfao. you bad.

17. you know

November 26, 2014 at 10:54 am

This is not genevieve nature hair. she comes to the same saloon i go to and her hair is natural but short. she probably added weave to it in this photo

• idoublecrossmyheart

November 26, 2014 at 11:20 am

Bad belle. You do know that natural hair shrinks and it is possible that she stretched the hair. Jealousy does not fit like a glove, it shows.

18. Blossombeautyfinesse

November 26, 2014 at 11:59 am

She sure looks good…..ever young.

19. gifty

November 26, 2014 at 1:16 pm

love Gene any day!

20. Teri

November 26, 2014 at 1:34 pm

She has natural hair so we shld fry chips for her.

21. adelegirl

November 26, 2014 at 3:44 pm

See ehn, all I want to know is how she maintained those edes to be so full with the hair being in protective styles almost always – at least when she is spotted in public – she’s either got a weave or braids or something else; yet her edges look so full and healthy

• Beeeee

November 26, 2014 at 4:06 pm

my dear, that’s my dilemma too o, by the time I take the weaves down, my edges will have chopped. The only way it stays full is if I leave the hair out and that is not convenient for me at all

• Anonymous

November 26, 2014 at 4:32 pm

My hair is natural, this is what I do when I have braids, firstly, I make sure the braids in front aren’t done too that, (I don’t keep quiet when I’m in the salon, they act like they know everything and they don’t, if anything happens they’ll only say sorry, so if things aren’t done right, I talk; I’m always alert) try and avoid Ghana braids if you can, if you can’t, always start with your hair before using the attachment and make sure they aren’t done too tight. For my edge control, I put Castor Oil in spray bottle, and I add drops of Eucalyptus and Peppermint Oil to it. I massage my scalp and front hair line everyday with it while I have my braids on, just so my front hair doesn’t fall off.

22. Beeeee

November 26, 2014 at 4:10 pm

I don’t understand why people come to entertainment websites, click on a story, read it and then come to the comment section and type “and so what? ” This website is primarily for those who enjoy reading about what their favourite celebs are up to and for those looking for occasional gossip sometimes (BN’s gossip is classy sha) hehehehehe…… If you are looking for serious news, CNN awaits. I actually learnt something new because I had no idea Genevieve had natural hair.

• ngozi

November 27, 2014 at 12:27 am

Hahahahahah @ I just learnt something new. You got it going…….thanks for making me laugh

23. Anonymous

November 26, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Aren’t done too tight*

24. jake ro

November 26, 2014 at 6:04 pm

I have always loved genny, for me she is africa’s best.she always look delicious.

25. Idomagirl

November 26, 2014 at 6:26 pm

She looks good…she always does anyway…

26. rome jackson

November 27, 2014 at 6:38 am

dats my darling diva

27. oj

November 27, 2014 at 8:16 am

Genny baby o! now I’m thinking about going natural…. no, i better stick to what suits me.

28. khaleesi

November 27, 2014 at 11:39 pm

she’s a beautiful woman but that hair is short and certainly not full. I remember seeing it straightened and also pulled up at the Nike charity run and her hair was damaged and short

No shade

29. Keisha

February 12, 2015 at 12:09 pm

It’s obvious there is a natural hair weave on de top but it still looks nyce.did I hear de most beautiful actress in Africa?naaaaa…she is jxt ok but I’ve seen real beautiful ones.