Scoop

Rita Dominic Hosts OC Ukeje, Sharon Ojong, IK Osakioduwa, DJ Sose and more to Christmas Dinner

BellaNaija.com

Rita Dominic (5)The stars sure know how to celebrate together.

Rita Dominic hosts a Christmas dinner every year and this year she stepped up to the plate again, inviting several people such as OC Ukeje, Sharon Ojong, IK Osakioduwa, DJ Sose, Bizzle, Praiz, Vivian O
Okafor, Adebola Williams, Kemi Lala Akindoju, Wana Sambo, Toke Makinwa, Ugonna Omeruo, Lanre Da Silva Ajayi, Dimeji Alara, Ikechukwu, ChiGul, Mike Ezuruonye
and more.

It looks like they had a ton of fun.image

Rita Dominic (12)Rita Dominic (5)Rita Dominic (10) Rita Dominic (9) imageRita Dominic (8) Rita Dominic (7) Rita Dominic (6) Rita Dominic (4) Rita Dominic (4) Rita Dominic (3) Rita Dominic (2) Rita Dominic (2) Rita Dominic (1) Rita Dominic (1)

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. keechi

December 26, 2014 at 3:09 am

I see a lot of Mikey Cyruses going on! Especially that one guy..he did it in all his selfies. Bro put ur tongue back in. Lol anyways it’s still Christmas here so MERRY CHRISTMAS BN!!

• keechi

December 26, 2014 at 3:10 am

That would be *Miley Cyrus* stupid autocorrect

• zeb

December 26, 2014 at 12:05 pm

GBAM, someone else feels my pain. that tongue don catch ebola

2. ms,b

December 26, 2014 at 3:11 am

U see? Atleast we can see the food not just selfies.

• Marie Antoinette

December 26, 2014 at 8:38 am

Enough already! Leave Toke alone please…

• ms.b

December 28, 2014 at 6:07 am

Oohhh, pleaaaseeee!

3. Adeola

December 26, 2014 at 3:21 am

Awww Nice

4. Kenny Jossy

December 26, 2014 at 3:28 am

This dude wey day bring him tongue out like snake na the new pattern be this disgusting. Grown man day act like kid.

5. LILO

December 26, 2014 at 5:17 am

Grown men sticking out their tongues in photos is quite gross and disgusting.

OC, but why didn’t you marry Kemi Lala Akindoju? I mean ….?

• Nicole

December 26, 2014 at 11:50 am

Abeg please help me ask him ooo. What nonsense? I am not saying, it is wrong to have female friends as a married man, but is his wife not good enough to be taken to functions? and Kemi or whatever you are called, why are you hanging around someone’s husband like that? Please have some respect for your fellow woman and give the man some space. No one is saying you should not be friends but tagging along a newly married man like that is all shades of wrong and very inappropriate.
      OC Ukeje, biko do the right thing, you are not a child. If the reverse was the case, how would you feel?
      BN: This comment does not need censoring and you know it.

• benny

December 26, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Why are you shaming Lala? Women sef. Is it Lala that has a wife or OC? Did lala tie OC’s hand? Abeg don’t drag the woman down. OC and his wife know what’s up… it will come out one day but Lala is not the one to blame please. Hian!

• Daisy

December 26, 2014 at 2:57 pm

I didn’t mean to like this comment.
      I would just like to ask that what if they didn’t go there together, what if they just met there? What if OC’s wife doesn’t like going out and prefers to just pass on events he goes to? What if she’s actually very cool with Lala hanging around her husband?
      I ask these questions because you never really know what’s going on! But yet you’re almost certain “Lala is hanging around him” making her seem like a homewrecker of some sort. It’s not also wrong to have a close friend of the opposite sex, especially if your partner doesn’t mind. A lot of people just need to chill! Not everyone changes their entire life just because they are married. It’s not that serious!

• NaijaPikin

December 26, 2014 at 2:58 pm

You know you have some major issues right. So marriage is your ticket to get rid of single friends. It’s pple like you that cause problems in pples homes.

Is he hiding in corners with lala?no be for open? Face your own home and let OC manage his own. Enemy of progress. Pssssst

6. africhic

December 26, 2014 at 7:30 am

Why is that guy sticking his tongue out.

7. benny

December 26, 2014 at 8:12 am

Nice party…
    Christmas day… OC Ukeje and Lala Akindoju… Again…

This life is a pot of burnt beans…

8. Marie Antoinette

December 26, 2014 at 8:35 am

Nice one Ree Dee.
    But why are some sticking out their tongues like that? Dem be Miley Cyrus? Gross! Not nice at all! Especially the guy in the last photo. He ruined the photos for me. .

9. finegirl

December 26, 2014 at 9:23 am

Rita is so beautiful.. Who is that Agbaya sticking his tongue out?

10. poison ivy

December 26, 2014 at 9:24 am

Seems “the stars” don’t travel for christmas
    Christmas is family time with the granny’s and bunch of other relatives
    Celeb’s go to your village oooo

• baboushka

December 27, 2014 at 2:11 pm

hahaha maybe their families all live in Lagos lol! You don’t have to spend Christmas in one place you can have breakfast at one relatives house, lunch with the parental units and dinner at Rita Dominic’s:) I love to house hop on Christmas sha so much fun!

11. Kaycee

December 26, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Whats with the tongues’ out thingy?? Lame wannabes
    Dj sose looks more like a snake

12. Fatimah

December 26, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Looool, I bet people going on about O.C and Lala have never really had a pal of the opposite sex before. All through my Uni, I had at least one male pal I was super close to. We would hang out, do all sorts together but people would never understand it was all clean fun.

People would pity me just the way you guys are pitying Lala 🙂 The pity-face was annoying tbh. What people did not know was that all the guys with the exception of one all asked me out at some point and I turned them down. So, my people, Lala might be the one who friend-zoned O.C.

• Fatimah

December 26, 2014 at 1:50 pm

But sha, the one that had a girlfriend, I always gave space whenever she was around and she respected me for that. Na to come greet am, chat small and vamoose to my place.

13. Que

December 26, 2014 at 3:01 pm

You people can make someone very weak I swear…… this Lala and OC business biko how on earth is it affecting you when all you know is what the internet feeds you?. (Abi if you know them personally, why not carry your grievances directly to them)… Going as far as asking her to ‘stop tagging along with him’ and drawing lines of appropriateness on their behalf is pure comedy, for adults you cant control!….. where you there when the tagging was initiated?? Jeezzz! Its Christmas biko nu, purge your minds and lighten up…

14. mamamia

December 26, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Hmmmmm, all I’m gonna say is I admire OC’s wife and genuinely wanna be like her when I grow up. ..(no joke) I kinda c y he married her. I’m not that strong biko even if that were his sister I just can’t. ..

15. made

December 26, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Oooo gaaaaa juuu ooooi

16. Endowed

December 27, 2014 at 1:22 am

nobody does it like Rita, love her.

17. nosey

December 27, 2014 at 2:08 am

A lot of ‘furry’ tongues being stuck out! Yuck!!!

• nosey

December 27, 2014 at 2:09 am

What i actually meant was ‘coated’ tongues. You know the ones covered in bacteria….

18. Respectouropinion

December 27, 2014 at 2:51 am

@ naijapikin.

It is people like you that will laugh at a woman who lost her husband’s chivalry to another woman. BN readers are not butting into OC’s business because this comment is on BN and not his personal web page. You saying we should face our business is ;like telling Obama not to interfere into world problems. This is a blog and everybody has the right to their own opinion.

PS: na you get major issues and you are talking because Ibukun Togonu Bickerseth is not related to you or someone you know.

• NaijaPikin

December 27, 2014 at 5:00 am

Did Ibukun tell you she has a problem??????
      -if she did, you should be ashamed of yourself bringing something someone told you in confidence to a blog.
      -If she did not, you are a big loser for trying to start problems when none exist.

Be reminded that the story is about Rita Dominics Christmas party, so you providing unsolicited opinions about OCs married life is off target. Face your miserable life and stop trying start problems in anothers home.

Can’t deal with bloody people who feel entitled to participate in other grown folks business

19. concerned

December 27, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Biko if Kemi and OC want to hang out, let them be. The wife sef, did she inform any of you that she has a problem? Nawa oo! I know that I’d be uncomfortable if my husband hung out with his female best friend all the time but since he’s not my husband, its really not a big deal to me and it shouldnt be to any of you. Besides, if its been going on for sometime, doesnt it mean Ibukun is fine with it? Abeg, make we hear word! Erm Rita, great party as usual. Kudos and have a super duper Christmas and new year.

20. ms.b

December 28, 2014 at 6:09 am

Why care soo much? How do u know d wife isn’t cool with it?? Abi she complained to you?

21. Abiola

December 28, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Guess who I saw with OC at the Saro2 musical. Yeah, you guessed right. Lala, with no wife in sight. This life is indeed a pot of beans. This guy wedding was less than 2 months ago.

22. spoonfullofsugar

December 29, 2014 at 9:16 am

exercise some chill on the tongues.thanks!