Style

She Just Wants to Have Fun! Yvonne Nwosu Spends Boxing Day Relaxing on a Private Beach

Yvonne NwosuNigerian designer, Yvonne Nwosu of Vonne Couture showed off her bikini body and a glimpse into her day as she relaxed on a private beach.

She shared a couple of pictures from her day and captioned, ‘Snow White just wants to have Fun’.

We love her chic and laidback look for the day – what do you think?

Yvonne Nwosu 1

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. adea

December 27, 2014 at 12:22 am

U people have really changed… even Linda Ikeji has better content. nowadays….

• Nina

December 27, 2014 at 5:38 am

It’s a style post though! and shes a known fashion designer. why you mad

2. biebee

December 27, 2014 at 3:55 am

if this is news then this generation is wasted……bellanaija enough of the mediocre news.

3. Dexter

December 27, 2014 at 8:39 am

It is called a mix of stories and it’s not all that bad. Plus there is no need comparing with Linda Ikeji. This is a good forum right here.

4. adea

December 27, 2014 at 11:20 am

I have been a loyal BN reader from when she was on blogspot, just a bit peeved that she just uploads stories nowadays just for hits. I am even surprised my comment was published, in old days BN would never ever publish that kain comment. BN you guys should make up ur minds what u want to do…. lifestyle or gossip? choose one!

5. adea

December 27, 2014 at 11:23 am

And while we are it! I don’t have a problem with Ms Nwosu being featured, I believe they could have woven a tighter story around the pic they just happened to have seen on IG!

6. benny

December 27, 2014 at 12:19 pm

I don’t get u ppl, unless its negative and mind blowing, its not news? This is a style il love to cop…
    Thanks BN

7. AB

December 27, 2014 at 5:09 pm

thanks adea…actually this story I will expect to see on Linda Ikeji (hardly go on there). I thought Bella Naija’s aim was to provide more seasoned and reasonable content, I’m tired of all these news with these chicks (And no I aint hating on them)- if I want to see this, I can go on their insta page! SMH…Hope content is better come 2015 BN!

• Meah

December 29, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Ii’m so over people mouthing off about Linda’s blog. The lady has done well for herself in her brand of journalism. Everyone can have their preference without feeling the need to cast aspersions on other peoples choices. and we sure as heck dont need to know whether or not you go there. Please state your point and keep it moving.

8. see me see trouble

December 27, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Na this to be news? Mtheeww…nxt.

9. poison ivy

December 28, 2014 at 1:29 am

C’mon guys, I love me some linda Ikeji Blog & it’s not because am Ibo.
    She’s just fantastic!!

10. mrs chidukane

December 28, 2014 at 7:57 am

Abeg you guys should free BN. I don’t click on stories I have no interest in,you should consider doing same.