Scoop

2015…the Year of Exposure – See “Lekki Wives” stars Adaora Ukoh & Chinonso Young’s New Shoot

BellaNaija.com

_MG_0125 ChiChi Cleo Diva _ Valentine Photos
2015 is gearing up to be the year of “exposure”. Right now, it seems as though the saying “less is more” has been reinterpreted by celebrities as “less clothing = more attention” and their fans are loving it.
Lekki Wives stars Adaora Ukoh and Chinonso Young both released promo photos in collaboration with Sync Media during the Valentine’s weekend.

Adaora let the shots do the talking…

DSC_8721 Adaora Ukoh_Sync PHOTOSDSC_8765 Adaora Ukoh_Sync PHOTOS-2

While Chinonso who plays Cleo on the show, also shared a poem alongside her photos.

Chymes ‎ of rhythmic laughter
Fills the air…
Love that knows no clatter
Easy and fair…

Embrace this‎ moment,
Keep not your heart at bay
‎A gift of love, smile as it’s meant

Happy Valentines day…

_MG_0108 ChiChi Cleo Diva _ Valentine Photos_MG_0149 ChiChi Cleo Diva _ Valentine Photos

Credits
Styling: Eccentrik Beauty
Makeup: Doris Makeup UK
Photography/PR: Daniel Sync

1. mrs chidukane

February 16, 2015 at 8:15 pm

BN you guys have become the queens of shade! I love eeeet! The first paragraph is everything

2. JohnMatilda

February 16, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Adaora ukoh wat in God’s name are u wearing?,young I can’t get past ur akwoche gowns

3. HAWT TALK WITH TOSAN

February 16, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Racy shoots are not for everyone. Just saying

4. Lisa okereke

February 16, 2015 at 9:10 pm

Must they open their bodies to take a photo shoot. This is rubbish, we have responsible women in lekki .

5. Marie Antoinette

February 16, 2015 at 9:40 pm

In other news…who has seen Fifty Shades of Grey? Please get in here let’s talk about it. 🙂 🙂

• Carliforniabawlar

February 16, 2015 at 10:34 pm

I didn’t it see oh! Probably never will too but my poor 22yr old roommate and her date, who had never read/heard of the book blindly walked into the theaters on valentines day and decided “…hmmmn this sounds like a good romantic movie, how about we watch this” hehehe! Type1 Error!…poor girl is traumatized to say the least!! I couldn’t stop laughing when she was relaying the ‘experience’…

• Marie Antoinette

February 16, 2015 at 10:52 pm

Lol! Real Type 1 Error

• Someone Naughty

February 16, 2015 at 11:03 pm

I’ve never read the book and I found the movie traumatizing to say the least. The producers or whoever, were trying to sell passion or non-existent chemistry without even building the story. The commentaries from other movie goers was however, hilarious!

• Iris

February 16, 2015 at 11:54 pm

It’s a long weekend where I am so I planned to see it today, but it’s too cold so I’m waiting till next Saturday when I have no work. I’ll probably have to see it by myself as no one else I know is interested. After reading Californiabawler’s post I’m really curious now. I was certain it couldn’t be as explicit as the book, but maybe it’s more explicit than I thought it would be. I’m surprised they found enough content in it to make it a movie though LOL.

• ATL's finest

February 17, 2015 at 1:01 am

Lol me… Let’s talk about it :)),#toojuicy##

6. tunmi

February 16, 2015 at 10:21 pm

BN you sef, compared to the ones who told us they’re not trying to be sexy and the countless, this is not as bad. Beht…a velvet dress in Naija? It’s nice to know it’s not as scorching hot. In my own personal opinion, these women are gorgeous and they have great bodies. Now frankly, I’d rather not be arrested with boobs and I do like seeing the complete image from head to toe (there is symbolism there).

7. Mz Socially Awkward....

February 16, 2015 at 11:50 pm

BN, I am staunchly ignoring this ya shade and refusing to allow it to dissuade me from my current foray through season 1 of Lekki Wives. What??? I mean, where “went” I when everyone else started watching this show? Just clicked on the first episode this last Saturday and my word, I lurv eeet!!!

Adaora Ukoh’s character, ehn… she was born to play Miranda. However, those boobies, dear sister… Let me return to IrokoTv. On Episode 9 now and Peace finally knows Lovette is sleeping with her husband….

8. NEWSCRIB.NET