Relationships

Anna Banner to “Concerned” Fan, “Pregnant or Not I Love My Life!”

BellaNaija.com

Anna Banner Pregnant FlavourAfter our last feature on Anna Banner, many speculated she is pregnant for Flavour.

Her cheeks and nose look noticeably rounder, and she didn’t display below her chest, after she had been off Instagram for weeks.

She responded today, to a fan who asked two days ago if she has ‘put to bed’. Anna said the person shouldn’t judge and that she’s happy.

Photo via instagram.com/instablog9ja

1. Ng

April 15, 2015 at 12:48 am

I feel so sad for her! Where is her family? Where are real friends? Why can’t someone take her by the hand and show her what life is all about; that it’s more than getting pregnant for your boyfriend.
    This right here is the danger of early exposure. You expose kids to the glitz and glam of life and in no time they think they know more than you on how to run their life. She so young and should be all about her book. Her future is so bright and she lets the enemy cripple her with this? She’s supposed to be role models for younger girls that look up to her! She acts like she has no parental guidance.
    Shame on the guy for manipulating this young girl.

• RIFF RAFF

April 15, 2015 at 8:55 am

My thoughts exactly!!! Where are her friends? They are all now suspiciously quiet because they do not want to be publicly associated with an ex-beauty queen who messed up her reputation. Really feeling sorry for this little sister
      IFY OKOYE, where are you? ARE YOU NOT THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED FLAVOUR TO ANNA? IS ANNA NOT YOUR FRIEND AGAIN??? You distanced yourself and now you’re forming happy wife and mother. It is well.
      And in her small mind, Anna still feels Flavour is her boyfriend. The same Flavour who can’t even stand up for her, but instead threatened to deny her and the baby, if she called him out as the one responsible for her pregnancy. See heartlessness.
      So sad, so sad. Your parents are not rich, a beauty pageant opened a lot of doors for u, u had the opportunity of furthering your studies in a good school abroad….

• nawa

April 15, 2015 at 9:41 am

Why are you blaming Ify OKoye? Where you there when she introduced Ana to flavour?
      Just because they met at her wedding? How do you know her family and friends have abandoned her?
      smh.

• Anna will rise above this

April 15, 2015 at 9:36 am

Yes she got pregnant….yes she kept the baby. But it’s not the end of the world. And it does not define her future. She made a mistake…..but must we all continue to crucify her for it?
      I am a Christian and I don’t condone pre marital sex in any way….I’d encourage people to marry as virgins if possible.
      Even Jesus Christ did not condemn adulterers the way we’re doing.
      trust me she has learned her lesson….its not easy to be a mother at such a young age and a single mother at that. So she’s serving her punishment.
      stop making her life miserable….its not fair.

I admire her for keeping the pregnancy and keeping her chin up.
      she’s better than many of you here with a body count higher than Kim kardashians’ who have done abortions more times than you can count.

She will rise above this, she will continue her education, she will graduate, she will have a good life, regardless of whether Flavour marries her or not……This child will be a blessing to her.

Many women have risen above this…..Genevieve, waje and many others.

Anna. ….big hug!!!!!

• meeee

April 15, 2015 at 1:28 pm

awww you are such a mature darling…….nice words

• wendy

April 15, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Soothing words. I wish she’ll read this and talk to her self cos she doesn’t seems to have learnt. She defends flavour @every given opportunity. Flavor even identifies with his other Babymama but neva with Anna. Kai she’s just too young. Thank God she’s happy though.

• Thatgidigirl

April 15, 2015 at 9:37 am

Why do u sound like her life is over? Pls stop the drama and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. How has she been crippled? Since when is pregnancy for a boyfriend leprosy? Even leprosy can be cured. If she didn’t want the baby, there were the obvious options but if she kept it, means she wanted to have a baby and is ready for the challenges that come with it. she made a bad choice by sleeping with a player without protection, and the whole world wants to crucify her for it. She’s young and naive, put yourself in her shoes and ask if you could take all this backlash when u were her age. I am not impressed that she got pregnant, I am veeeeery impressed with her decision to keep it and rise above all the negativity. The fact that she was able to handle it so well, change schools fast and get on with her life shows how strong she is. I am also confident that this would not mare her future, may God keep us alive so we can wat h her put all of you to shame.

• bb

April 16, 2015 at 12:03 am

You don get belle yanga don end.

• Simple

April 22, 2015 at 11:24 pm

It’s such a pity that in this day and age people are still making such comments…

• susan

July 2, 2015 at 11:03 pm

I don’t think she was manipulated.even if she was,shes entitled to her choice/thinking -nd she sadly chose wrongly..am 17 yes and i know what is expected of me and what not. She also knew what the outcome of getting pregnant was but she went ahead anyway…maybe she felt that’s what she had to do and maybe she’s no longer interested in school or stuff like that,else she’d have thought twice.

2. Kili

April 15, 2015 at 1:00 am

Not surprised, the IG handle is self-explanatory. Oga Madam, sounds like someone that will go and borrow 2 cubes of sugar from her neighbour.

OgaMadam. Onise! Pls face your work
    Nice way to tell someone off.
    Love the way she handled it. God knows I’m not that nice.

• Ada Nnewi

April 15, 2015 at 1:09 am

Oga madam is a nosy amebo! I love anna’s composure…

3. lindaline

April 15, 2015 at 1:14 am

Hummmm….one fin I try not to do! judge pple”…..i ask ma self if I were him/her, wld I have done better? …….Y did she do it? did she really do it? How do we know she’s preg? And if she is ****** how dose it affect me or u? @ Banner, U Dnt gv dat babe d right answer….dat was just too soft…….hummmm.

4. ATL's finest

April 15, 2015 at 1:29 am

Bless her heart & I think folks need to mind their business cuz that’s a lucrative job to do..

5. cindy

April 15, 2015 at 2:05 am

new cliche line – “don’t judge me , you are not God”. Everyone says that these days just to get a free pass. Issorai

6. beegirl

April 15, 2015 at 5:21 am

Wait o, who said the rounded cheeks and nose is right of pregnancy, wow didn’t know that o. And it is her life, she’s over 18 she can make her decision for herself. Maybe she doesn’t want to go to school maybe she wants to be a mom, that’s her decision and I don’t see why she should be judged for that. Yes he is older than her, but goodness he doesn’t look that old, and haven’t seen situations where the age gap is bigger than that, And I don’t even want to hear anybody saying how did that go, just because it didn’t go well of others doesn’t mean it wouldn’t for her. Again it’s her decision, she doesn’t judge you on yours

7. keechi

April 15, 2015 at 6:21 am

I decided not to comment on this topic before when it was presented but now I just have to. What annoys me are these so-called “friends” and “fans” who are praising her, shaking her hands for a job well done, Yall fake man! Everyone needs to be told the truth regardless of who they are. So for those that keep giving her the sense of right (that she did something right) instead of giving her tough love, yall are crippling her. She needs to hear these things so she can reflect and learn from it. I’m not saying condemn her but let her know she messed up and THEN you can uplift her and tell her it will be ok. #dazall

8. chika

April 15, 2015 at 6:46 am

She’s pregnant doesn’t mean she’s crppled, lke she said ” u are not God” would u hhave been happier if she had aborted d pregnancy? This baby wll be a blessin to her..

9. Kunle

April 15, 2015 at 6:50 am

The indiscipline in the society today is too much, may be she is from a poor home…they need the money

10. Tuu

April 15, 2015 at 6:54 am

I just hate it when people use am for I’m, What happened to brighter grammar abeg or is it meant to be an abbreviation? Its the same number of letters naa, I’m tired of correcting people, but its not that hard na, Why won’t people learn? *Rolling my eyes*Lol* ………Plus Anna, wake up girl, Flavour is not your boyfriend, he has never claimed to be close to you, Its not even about being a baby mama, Ik Ogbonna is proud to show off his girl, Brymo couldnt even wait to tell the whole world his girl was pregnant, but even as drop-dead-gorgeous and young as you are, Flavour still hasnt claimed to ever date you, please have your baby and live life like you have a purpose, stop making your life all about him, you’re more than that, you say you dont need any1’s advice but trust me you do, you strike me as one battling with depression or that cries herself to sleep every night because of a man, which is not a sin, its ok to be human, Just stop killing yourself on top Flavour’s matter biko.

• Bruness

April 15, 2015 at 7:36 am

@ Tuu my thoughts exactly

• Anon

April 15, 2015 at 9:36 am

Someone told me they use it as an abbreviation. Epic fail!

Moving on, it’s also similar to “it’s” and “its.” You need to love your apostrophes and use them properly.

• Pointer

April 16, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Thank you Anon! I was reading Tuu’s post and thought he/she would not fall victim to that which he/she so brazenly (albeit subtly) criticized (shaded?) people for. Tuu, you used “its” in place of “it’s” and you are talking of “Brighter Grammar”? Seriously? And you did not use your inverted commas in places you were supposed to use them. I’m not perfect and I do not seek to chide anyone, I just feel I NOW have a right to point out the error-pointer’s errors…

11. ...just saying

April 15, 2015 at 6:58 am

If she paid attention to her books, she would at least have learnt to spell…It’s I’m (I am) not am…Sheesh! That’s so elementary yet “diva” can’t even spell right.

12. Ayo

April 15, 2015 at 7:06 am

We have a serious problem in our society, you see am these small girls, they just want to be popular, I have a young niece, who just came from the uk for her masters, did chemical engineering in imperial college….her mum got her a job at an oil servicing company, but she said she prefers to work at a radio station..just because she want to be popular like tools and toke, ….when I got to her house when I was invited to the mum to speak to her, I asked her , 10 years time what position do you think you will be at the radio station…she didn’t have an answer

There is a very serious insecurity going on in the minds of our youths , they just see life as a competition…trust me that girl at the radio station is wishing she has an oil servicing job like you…many of the so called on air personality live from hand to mouth

Alot join the miss Nigeria and other beauty pageants just to meet men, that they will be sleeping with paying their trips to Dubai ..please we need to advise our sisters, they are so much in a hurry, It’s very sad that flavour want to be the new tuface, pregnating girls everywhere…this is so irresponsible, what happen to condom haba

All u need to deceive these small girls, it’s just package your Facebook and Instagram page, dress well, put pictures of ur visits to U.S, london, Paris and Dubai showing that you were shopping, send them request, invite them to Abuja or Lagos , they will travel down to come and meet U…

Most of these young girls are not even afraid to meet strangers the very first time, especially these young ones in the private universities…they are so rotten and useless……just invite them to Lagos every weekend, they will spread their legs as far u give them good treats when they come around…

Don’t you girls sit down and think , what will this man be thinking about me, tomorrow you will say we broke your heart, please get the message straight we men don’t like cheap rotten loses women..so close that legs of urs,,the fewer the men you had slept with the more respect a man will have for u…men don’t respect anything that belongs to everyone

• RIFF RAFF

April 15, 2015 at 9:01 am

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!!BILLION LIKES; WISE COMMENT; You are most definitely blessed.

• khamila

April 15, 2015 at 9:27 am

May God bless you for this comment. One million likes! she who has ears let her listen and understand and learn.Gbam!

• Kili

April 15, 2015 at 9:30 am

Hmmm. U struck a cord.
      Young folks want to be popular as against being revelant. I understand your example of the radio girl analogy, I pray it’s not taken out of context.

You spoke the gospel truth….and you did so without insulting anybody. You see?
      My problem is when we dish out advice to people we barely know one-on-one. I think it’s just not fair.
      If I did a major wrong in my life right now, my friends have a right to slap me in the head and ask what’s wrong with me, why? Because they are friends.
      Just because social media has made the world so small doesn’t mean we can mouth off at anybody we deem fit.
      I can bet that this OgaMadam wouldn’t say a word if Anna walked past her in real life.
      Say no to public shaming!

That we do wrong so often doesn’t make it right. Can be respectful of what is personal.

• bi

April 15, 2015 at 10:46 am

You lost me at private university girls come out to spread their legs. Mind what you say girls, women and people even in secondary school spread their legs for goodies. You were making a point till you put that. Puhlease… Men see pussy and empty their bank accounts… so please stop with the accusations. No need being a judge!!

• kb

April 15, 2015 at 10:50 am

Do you think of the fact that maybe radio is her dream… maybe she was cajoled into doing the masters and working. Life is about doing what makes you happy. Don’t force your dreams down someones throat. It’s the 21st Century. She may not have her radio dream mapped out but she has a passion and God can lead her through… encourage not destroy. My friend left her law firm where she was earning a lot to start selling health foods, like salad. We all thought she was crazy because she didn’t have a plan.. Come see her now…

• Achiever

April 15, 2015 at 11:31 am

Your friend clearly must have had a plan and with it a passion to succeed and I’m sure if you put the same question to her about where she’ll be in 10 years, she would answer convincingly. Any one with a passion for something would be able to tell you a forward plan or some goals related to growth or accomplishments in the field.

• Van Gogh

April 15, 2015 at 12:33 pm

My brain froze at “her mum got her a job at an oil servicing company and she said she wants to work in a radio station…” Please can her mum come and adopt me and help me get a job in an Oil servicing company too? I promise I wont disappoint her. Some kids don’t know how good they have got it and just take things for granted sha! Kai! Please I am open to adoption biko! and I promise to make her proud lol

• b

April 15, 2015 at 4:34 pm

you are sooo correct. thumbs up

• Njoku U Njoku

April 15, 2015 at 9:23 pm

Well said but mbok! Don’t mention private universities abeg. All universities follow for this matter even NTI the least of them all. That your people no fit pay 700 k per session is not my fault. Tanku

• preshy

June 22, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Private university girls!!!??? Really…people differ dear…you probably met may “indecent” ones

13. Tope

April 15, 2015 at 7:17 am

Can’t she just hide herself and have her baby quietly ..I don’t understand how some people were brought up, u got pregnant outside wedlock as pretty as you are, I will expect u just keep quiet and have ur baby like Nadia buari did.llif flavour loves u like u do, he will remove all these shame from you and marry u..so please stop defending him, he his a real tout,to get 2 girls pregnant within the space of 2 years without marriage…and u are so irresponsible to be defending him….please is ur family proud about the fact you got pregnant

Please leave social media and concentrate on having a healthy baby, and stop defending a man that is so irresponsible

14. vera

April 15, 2015 at 7:50 am

Look at this girl biko nu, run along please and go and have your baby. You still have time to come and defend your irresponsibility openly,
    To everyone praising this girl please hide your face in shame, do you know how many little girls that look up to Anna banner, it’s now a good thing to be a baby mama…umunwanyi biko nu..tufiakwa

• girl

April 15, 2015 at 10:38 am

abeggi mechionu, lol how many “little girls” know anna even?
      Anna stay off SM as much as you can because people are constantly looking for who to judge, but we know the rock throwers live in straw houses. Have a safe delivery baby girl and make better choices going forward.

15. abi?

April 15, 2015 at 8:20 am

Imagine flavour in 20yrs time, will dis. Love affair still be dis hot. Wen all de money stops coming will u still want him. De headache of fighting other women off ur man is already too much, why want to ride wit de one. Dat has children already. U can ask anne maculay dat sit is like a. Rose petals wit thorns on de stem.

• treasure

April 15, 2015 at 9:47 am

Well said… please tell her o

16. Dd

April 15, 2015 at 8:30 am

Is she defending flavour 4real? Hunny common, erase d tot of him being ur boyfriend. Flavour is a boyfriend to the nation. He already has a babymama who also claims him as her boyfriend too. She sumtyms go with him to enugu. Ask yourself,is he going to marry the two of you? BIG NO. He will marry one,it might be one of you or none of you. The deed has already being done, just focus on your life and ignore negative comments. I will advise you 4get about Flavour. This babymama thing is becoming more like a competition,nobody tinks about the effect it has on the child in the future

17. me

April 15, 2015 at 9:34 am

theres nobody that does sometin wrong that dsnt knw dat wat they did was wrong, anna def knws that she didn’t make the best decision but am sure she’s learnt her lesson, enuf of scolding pple, she needs to be encouraged, I rmbr goin tru a phase in life wen I tot all hope was lost, evry1 judged me as a loose spoilt girl,i just wanted to die, but I encouraged myself, picked myself up and moved on wit my life, no guy might want to marry me but trust me I aint bothered, I hv a purpose to achieve and I will achieve it.pple make mistakes pls dnt kill dem for it, if dey knew beta dey wld do beta. Merci

18. Diddy

April 15, 2015 at 9:39 am

Anna might be pregnant,does it mean she has committed the crime of the century?NO,does it mean that most of us are better than her?NO,must we crucify anna to the cross cos she got pregnant by flavour?NO so what if she comes to u for comfort will u send her away?i guess not,we all come out here condenming the young lady even ready to stone her to death,yet we 4get we have our own closet and we have done more horrible and disgusting things than anna,it does not mean am in support of her being preggy but e don happen be se e don happen there is noting we can do abt it,i feel for her,i really do,as for flavour can u just man up to this mess u have created and take responsibility so u can put some vultures to rest.

19. treasure

April 15, 2015 at 9:50 am

This Flavour sef, did he rub honey on his d***k?

• mimi

April 16, 2015 at 5:20 pm

you are a complete clown….i can’t stop laughing! hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ebit

April 15, 2015 at 9:54 am

All dis bayelsa chidren that ve set out to destroy our already not so good image. Shey dis Banner girl is supposed to be a role model or wateva the fuck they call it to young girls. Nw she’s pregnant hw will she open her smelling mouth to tell the young girls to stay in sch nd give dem advice abt sex. She even has the balls to come out nd say pple should not be concerned abt her. The dis girl should be hiding nd meditating on her very disappointing existence. Yu pple should get dis msg to her. She should just sharap nd give birth nd make sure she takes good care of the child.nd the monkeys that re congratulationing. Her continue o

• girl

April 15, 2015 at 10:41 am

lol disappointing existence ontop child? DELICIOUS
      I’m actually lol-ing so hard. Please buhari come through with change so that our people can have better things to do and better ways to let out their frustration.

• Babym

April 15, 2015 at 12:05 pm

U r a very foolish person for writing such an evil comment about somebody. Who the hell do u think u are to say somebody’s existence is dissapointing! R u God? Better go snd face ur own miserable existence b4 u cast stones. Ode

21. MOM

April 15, 2015 at 10:24 am

no comment reading and liking.

22. Babym

April 15, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Abeg what is it with all these rubbish comments against this girl? Some of u behave like witches that love to marvel at ppls ‘downfall’ haba what type of wickedness is this. Do u think the girl is not aware of the decision and choices she has made? How much fun and happiness will u have mocking her constantly? My prayer for this fine girl is that she has learnt from this experience, will go on to have a beautiful baby that will bring her so much joy, she will finish school and live a good life. While the rest of u wil be there looking for ur next victim to pull down.

23. ezinne

April 15, 2015 at 12:52 pm

a lot of people already sound like they have confirmed the pregnancy rumours #smh.

24. God's God

April 15, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Igbo people when did impregnating women before marrying them become en-vogue. We need to go back to basics. This western culture is eating away at the fabric of Omenala ndi Igbo. This kind of behaviour was tabooish. Any woman that had a child outside of wedlock was considered wayward a whore. Children need stable environments. Please we need our dignity again.

• LocusLocos

August 18, 2016 at 11:28 am

1. Anna Banner is not Igbo, so she doesn’t know your culture. WHat she is portraying is probably her own culture.
      2. It’s possible that Flavor doesn’t even love her. He never claimed her and he already has a baby mama who is even more beautiful than her.
      3. Girls should avoid celebrities like a plague until they’ve paid their bride price and asked them to be their wife or else, you may end up regretting.
      This is not America ooo, no child support for you!! And you can’t tie a man down by pregnancy sometimes. Especially these Igbo men who love marrying their fellow Igbo women. I won’t be surprised if flavor ends up marrying Sandra Okagbue…

25. Peg!!!

April 15, 2015 at 3:06 pm

CHAI!!!!! PEOPLE LACK THINGS TO DO!!! I DID WANT TO COMMENT BUT MY MY MY WHAT IS THE BEEF WITH THIS POOR YOUNG GIRL NOW? HABA SO SHE GOT PREGNANT HAS LANDED HER IN ALL THIS? WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS? YOU PEOPLE HAVE SO BAD MOUTH LET HER BE. HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR OWN LIFE? ARE YOU WHERE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE? HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY? IF YES GOOD FOR YOU, IF NOT WELL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BUT GUESS WHAT… WE DON’T REALLY CARE. FOR CRYING ALOUD LEAVE HER ALONE.

26. 3ples

April 15, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Pple be taking panadol for other pple’s headache since 1870….. *sips tea

27. Moyo

April 16, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Has Anna confirmed to anyone that she is pregnant or the pregnancy is for Flavour. My peeps you all need to detox and get away from social media for a week. What is our business with whether somebody is pregnant or not, did she claim to be anyone’s role model, Those of us that have children, do our kids look up to her as their role model, what right do we have to judge her as she said. Take a chill everyone, there are other burning issues that need people to talk about like how the Chibok girls will be brought back, we are here dissipating time, useful manhours talking about people who don’t know you exist. Get a life and do something positive.

28. predie

April 16, 2015 at 3:12 pm

All I can say now is dat we hav crucified her enuf but she have lost her dignity as a teen.i pity her be cos she is a role model to her fans but now she worth noting .she is a pretty gal meant for kings,so sorry she lost her pride…

29. Anonymous

April 18, 2015 at 2:16 am

The girl got pregnant. How is this OUR problem? She is the one who’d face whatever comes out of her choices. It’s her life. People should stop judging. We all did stupid things when we were younger. She’d learn from her mistakes. Let the girl be!

30. ozi

April 22, 2015 at 10:31 am

If you can judge between a cold and hot water and you can abstain from fire so it won’t hurt you then you are mature enough to make some certain decisions and in her case she refused to think wisely. Even without her friends advising her couldn’t she have used her brain your already aware that this guy already has a baby mama and doesn’t seem like hez ready to settle down with any lady for now you still went ahead to get pregnant for him and ermmm its my business and eveyother person’s. Because she put herself up there by partaking in mbgn she made herself a celebrity and one of the things attached to being a celebrity is being open to applause and criticism

31. Connie

May 31, 2015 at 9:55 am

This girl is stupid, she is 1 year younger than me but very mad. She is beautiful and has opportunity, she has good looks, won MBGN, like another poster said – she could have used that opportunity to meet new people, make good connections and networks, further her studies, do well in her career,. but no, she wants to become another baby mother for some irresponsible singer who has not claimed her to date… for shame.

32. Atarom gi

August 22, 2015 at 12:46 am

Nawa oo!! See better pikin[laughing] You learnt a very big lesson my dear and to those who thinks they are far more better,disappointment comes at anytime,stop misbehaving and don’t involve flavour because MAYBE it was what the girl want so why should he have his responsibility over that?abeg he did the work and left like nothing really happened sha..atarom anybody.the deed is done already “don’t ack like you’re a mother to anna,she need not anyones help”

33. mamamia

September 27, 2015 at 4:55 am

Anna went on vengeance rampage!