Scoop

Oops! Personal Shopper & Whitenicious Rep Calls Tonto Dikeh Out on Instagram for Unpaid Products

Tonto Dikeh 1

A luxury personal shopper has called out Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh on Instagram for reportedly ordering for some products worth almost N200,000 (approximately $1000), getting them delivered, and not paying up.

The personal shopper, who is also the official rep for Whitenicious by Dencia in Nigeria, started things off with a blank video clip that had Rihanna’s new song ‘B* Better Have My Money’ playing in the background with the caption:

#JustATeaser #iWillComeForYouSoon #WithYourName and #Profession #FakeCelebrity #Living #FalseLife #ClaimingToBeBusy #ItsNotACrimeToBeBusy #ItsNotACrimeToBeBroke #ButWhenYouIgnoreMyCallsAndMsgsForWeekssss #YouAreObviouslyIgnoringMe #ItsOverAMonthNow #B*BetterHaveMyMoney #YourCrewSoBrokeTheyAskedIfMyThingsWereForRent #SoThatYouWillNowPoseWithThemForTheGram #JustForTheGram #IHaveOurMsgs #DontPushMeToScreenshotThem #Joker #BBHMM #Fast @tontolet

A video posted by Pearl Chuks (@pumpsberry) on

She then posted a screenshot of her trying to get through to Tonto Dikeh on Instagram and her blocked account:

With the caption:

Dear @tontolet, thank you for pushing me beyond my comfort zone.I trusted you as a celebrity and gave you a Givenchy luggage bag and handbag with you promising you will pay,you couldn’t afford the original so you asked for the replica,You ordered March 8th it was delivered March 20th and u had to pay that day but.its been over one month and it’s been story after story,you ignore my messages and calls,you claim you assistant was going to pay me ,I called Peter and he said the check you gave him of the 8th bounced on the 10th.Dear Tontoh I am a young girl 23yrs old trying to run a business,I am embarrassed and I am upset at myself that I trusted you as a public figure to pay me back,now I ask you my money you block me on Instagram?Who does that?when I read the tiannah story I thought it was a lie but I am still amazed at the fact that you have stooped so low and blocking me when you owe me.You will pay me by fire by force,you will not bully me,I have lost respect for you as a woman and as a human.i will make sure everyone knows who you really are so you don’t go dupe another young girl,thank God I didn’t give you the authentic bags if not where will I be?God sees all the devil we do and it will come back to you x10000.repay my money.lets not forget the moschoni dress shirt and you just called to threaten me?that weed you are smoking is really making you delusional.You are a sorry excuse of a celebrity when real celebrities and actresses call themselves please remove you name from the list@lindaikejionline @lindaikeji @[email protected] @bellanaijaonline @[email protected] @iamdencia you guys should tell Tontoh Dikeh to pay my money.keep threatening my life I have all text messages to backup.fake wannabe celebrity you couldn’t even afford authentic designer Gucci bags you chose fake givenchy like all your other fake bags, you don’t even know authentic designer things . @yvonnenelsongh #tontohdikeh#tontolet

She then shared a screen shot of her message to Tonto Dikeh from 4 days ago with the caption:

My message to @tontolet 4 days ago. She is a criminal now she is threatening me,you can’t do anything to me be it juju power or man power because I am covered by the lord.broke & fake. @lindaikejionline @lindaikeji @ynaijaonline @ladunliadi @misspetitenaija @bellanaijaonline @iambangalee @donjazzy @iamdencia

BN reached out to Pearl to authenticate her claims and she sent us a few screenshots of her conversations with Tonto Dikeh as well as conversations with Tonto Dikeh’s assistant, Peter.

In the chat Pearl also states that the original designer products are out of stock but that the replica is available for delivery.

In the screenshots the conversation moves from Pearl and Tonto Dikeh to Pearl and Peter as the messages from Pearl become more frequent and the ones from Tonto Dikeh & Peter become more hesitant.

Call Log

Call Log

2 3 4 5

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Ephi

April 23, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Fake celebrities, fake lives. Eod

2. Emerald

April 23, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Chai!!! These wannabes!! Celebrity my foot! All you fiangle fiangle girls on instagram, whoring yourselves to keep up with these so called celebs, I hope you get to read this! What a shame! I shy give am plenty!

3. Hussaina

April 23, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Ghenghen, orishirishi dis week. @Pearl, show us d fake givenchy bag in question.

4. ayymeezy

April 23, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Sooooooooooonnnnnnnn look at that call out!!!!!! ho ho ho!!! I’m dying

5. anonymous

April 23, 2015 at 2:09 pm

And the drama continues

6. naijababeii

April 23, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Abeg TONTO pay her dat’s her daily bread

7. Mystique

April 23, 2015 at 2:11 pm

I just hate when someone owes me and refuses to pick my calls…… i find it highly insulting. If you dont have the money, politely say when it will be available not ignore calls and texts. @Pearl, i cant judge you cos you were pushed to the wall. #beenthere

8. OD

April 23, 2015 at 2:11 pm

I am not a fan of Tonto Dike, but it will be fair if we hear her own side of the story before passing judgement.. These people have a way of forcing you to patronise them even when you say if dont have money. They will tell you that you can pay at any time. I think Tonto is too big not to be a able to aford 200k, something must be wrong somewhere.

• Shekena

April 23, 2015 at 3:10 pm

I believe 100% this is not the first time tonto has been involved in this kind of mess. The first time what with a celebrity stylist/friend of hers > Tiannah Styling!! And also why did Tonto block her on Instagram

9. mimi

April 23, 2015 at 2:14 pm

hmmmmmmmm ok!!!! tonton u just came out sm days go talking about finding peace. find this babes money nnaw! chai 23yrs old puttin u on blast!!!! KAI but even d babe sef this long epistle u wud think tonton has bin owing 4 3 months.

10. brownpearl2412

April 23, 2015 at 2:19 pm

What!!!!!!! How do we know this is for real… or just some publicity stunt… This is so sad, if it’s true.

11. MIST

April 23, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Chai!! grabs popcorn……..

12. Khaleesi

April 23, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Dear Lawwwwwwwwwwwd, what a mouthful lmfao.
    Maybe Tontoh deserves all this…. i dont know…. BUT this young lady’s rant may actually be bad for her business.
    Maybe, just maybe suing would have been more ideal ( & professional too) to prompt payment

• anonymous 5

April 23, 2015 at 3:06 pm

I hear you. Make she use how much take sue tonto only for the case to get thrown out of court or prolonged and at the end she looses the case. How much be her profit.

• Khaleesi

April 23, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Touché!
      Esp that she exhausted most of the options available texts, calls etc… resulting bouncing checks etc
      I still feel this aint the best way to handle this, for the sake of the business’ growth. Granted, it might have been the only option left to get the money back buh it also borders on unprofessionalism on the young lady’s part .#myopinionnonetheless

• Cynthia

April 23, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Not worth suing over N200k

• dido

April 23, 2015 at 5:17 pm

hmmmmmmmmn

• amy

April 23, 2015 at 4:40 pm

I believe she came public cos of the threats at least its what I would do if I were a 23year old business owner being treathened by a celeb

13. Anon

April 23, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Tonto! “What say you?” Awaiting her riposte or will she stay silent?

14. Funmi

April 23, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Na wa

15. Tolu

April 23, 2015 at 2:22 pm

This is not right! You can settle such issues off the internet.

• Missypiper

April 23, 2015 at 3:57 pm

How? What else should she have done

16. bigspirit

April 23, 2015 at 2:23 pm

ok now… why am i not surprised? you cant be more than what you are.

17. The Girl who flies planes

April 23, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Ose ti go!
    Bia this girl Tonto….
    kpachara anya gi there……nye this little girl ego ya!
    ina nu ihem n’ekwu?
    agbaya oshi!

18. Anon

April 23, 2015 at 2:23 pm

The curse of the celebrity…na wa!

19. AT

April 23, 2015 at 2:25 pm

All this celebs living beyond there means

20. AT

April 23, 2015 at 2:26 pm

*their

21. zeee

April 23, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Breeze don blow, foul nyash don open!!!! #waitin to see the end of this

22. Zizi

April 23, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Oh Chim o, oya all these girls who wants to be like celebrity, have you seen? I don’t even want to use a bag with name now or cloth. Once it’s good looking why not. Be real people! Fake can kill, it can destroy and can make one life miserable ….

23. Christian Sister

April 23, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Oh bn please spill the whole gist!!!!! And by gist, I mean the one yall are ‘not saying at this time’. Lol.
    All those that keep asking how all dem celebs can afford designer goods and the lavish lifestyle, you can see how they ‘keep up’ init?
    Borrow here, knock offs there, and open leg everywhere.
    Tbh I can believe Tonto can do this. But the manner in which the lady is passing her message will not only drive just her existing customers, but future customers. Pathetic.
    Social media drama is tacky but hey some of us enjoy watching drama and sipping our tea while at it, so keep it coming.

24. daisy

April 23, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Young Entrpreneurs and business people take loads of crap tho

25. Chika

April 23, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Hiannnn see Gobe! Abegi make una settle una sef. Now this is what I call opening of *bum bum” u sef na d same motto carry una. U went and sold a fake bag abi na”original fake” to her. U sef no pure. Heheeee. Just do the needful sha and madam celebrity don’t live above ur means oo. To be among is or by force. If ur material is only able to sew bow tie, don’t force it to sew Agbada, or skirt and blouse wit head tie….lol

26. Taiwo

April 23, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Ahhhh!! JUICY!!!!

27. Ugo

April 23, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Breeze don Blow… Fowl Yansh Haff Hopen!

28. Teargas

April 23, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Cut your coat according to your ‘material’.

29. tish

April 23, 2015 at 2:42 pm

This people and the fake life they live. To what end? Instagram likes and twitter trends? I doubt Tonto Dike is still capable of being embarrassed. Hope this your tactics works for you.

30. Scorpio

April 23, 2015 at 2:43 pm

damn!! adontbeliveit

31. Ebony

April 23, 2015 at 2:44 pm

What is Yvonne Nelson’s own in the matter?

• RIFF RAFF

April 23, 2015 at 3:46 pm

yvonne and tonto used for fight over iyanya. Rumour has it that Tonto is behind the break-up between the kukere guy and Yvonne. Yvonne called Tonto out in instagram or is Twitter and Tonto told her she was a bad loser, how she should just move on etc.
      Waiting for Dencia to come out. Dencia don’t play with her whitenicious brand

32. tinky

April 23, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Tonto beht why Na. After yu will say dat enemy of progress are pursuing you and you are depressed. Abeg pay d young girl, Shey yu were dashin 500k for weekend. Young lady, calm down and take heart

33. jefka

April 23, 2015 at 2:46 pm

hahahahahhahahahahahhaahhaha…………………………………………………..
    Tonto is that why you said you are battling suicide?
    Biko don’t steal this girl’s means of daily bread.

34. tinky

April 23, 2015 at 2:47 pm

BN abegi post all d screen shots I jare. This Ur gbegborun should not begin to have conscience now

35. dee

April 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm

if i were tonto i will not pay her again..she has gotten paid by this publicity already, next time she will collect her money on delivery or go through the justice system.

• Ada Nnewi

April 25, 2015 at 2:17 am

You’re a thief like tonto then…

36. mary

April 23, 2015 at 2:59 pm

ghen ghen, another juicy story coming our way this week. wind go blow and we go see fowl yash. all those fake celebs flashing their expensive designers, we all know that you secretly settle for replicas, when you can’t even afford to pay for the replicas, how then can you afford the real deals, Tonto, we are waiting for your defense, the least we can take is that your acct has been hacked and that you don’t know this pumpsberry from Adams, or that she is only trying to tarnish your reputation, yes, we can take that from you. Mr. X , where are you, i thought you are the one buying all those Chanel and Rolex for Mrs X. we are patiently waiting for more details.

37. Zoey

April 23, 2015 at 3:05 pm

200, 000 Naira ?? I’m not a tonto dikeh fan but I certainly don’t believe that she cannot afford 200, 000 naira !!!!! This is equivalent to £700!!! Seriously ????

38. lola

April 23, 2015 at 3:10 pm

cut your coat according to your size nah.

• niyoola

April 23, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Errrr……….Wrong. You cut your coat according to your CLOTH.

39. Stella Kashmoney

April 23, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Ha see Gobe. Pearl, never sell on credit. Money first, before placing any order. I also learnt the hard way with some customers. Some people live on credit.

40. NaijaPikin

April 23, 2015 at 3:22 pm

I have said it, naija vendors need to stop selling on credit.

You make a sale, can’t collect money for 1 year or can’t collect at all, , na you be the loser. And the product is no longer available for another interested buyer to purchase.

At best they should do a layaway system. keep for a certain amount of days to allow the interested buyer gather money. If money is not available, product goes back on the shelf.

Stick to what you can afford.

41. mzzv

April 23, 2015 at 3:31 pm

bella should by now post tonto”s reply what are you waiting for?. ..The messages from tonoto and this lady just dont add up. if someone gives you a cheuqe and it bounces pls i think you should have a copy or smething as evidence you can use as reference. Plus she Pumpsberry just deleted messages on her ig page. from a lady she buys frm and re-sells to this celebrity. right after reading it the message is gone.

42. JustMe

April 23, 2015 at 3:31 pm

You cant live a champagne life style with a beer income. Tonto Dikeh TAKE NOTE.

43. Ewa

April 23, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Choi!!!! See gobe!!!!

44. hussy

April 23, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Well, some celebrities and celebrity wannabees will kukuma call @pearl to place their order. Fake just got popular and close.

45. mmmmmmh

April 23, 2015 at 3:44 pm

For those saying the hot gist is a lie, can u tel us what other sources of income @Tontolet has apart from acting? Any endorsement, is mr X for real, any other business? Non of my business though. Where is Popcorn? Two wraps please with a chilled drink.

46. ditto.me

April 23, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Na wa ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

47. Cynthia

April 23, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Oh dear!

48. Presh

April 23, 2015 at 4:57 pm

And konga says merchants must do payment on delivery.. Just look at this

49. dido

April 23, 2015 at 5:19 pm

hmmmmmn, odikwa egwu.am soooooo uncountable times better than all dis fake ass celeb.

50. H

April 23, 2015 at 5:29 pm

The way and manner the seller went about this is all shades of wrong! You stalked her till she patronised you. Insult her, make trouble like a market woman! Dont know how old Tonto is, but shes old enough to be your elder sister and so deserves respect. So, now you have “embarassed ” her, what next? She should have being calm, respectful and polite to her. Play the fool till she pays up. The god of Luxurious goods isnt happy with you hence the gbege on this matter. Not Tonto’s fan, just saying it as it is.

51. mrs chidukane

April 23, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Someone has been owing me 600k for over two years. Believe me, if the person was on Facebook, or I know her children’s Facebook I will go and embarrass them thoroughly there. Some people are wicked and only respond to public assault. As for this, I don’t believe Tonto can’t afford this. I wonder what the real story is

52. Omel

April 23, 2015 at 8:41 pm

Yeah we have heard it all. Tonto is nothing to write home about and should be flogged for her series of mistakes. Muna Obiekwe’s death came as a shork to us and we all were sad that he did not disclose his illness to us so that we could help in any form to see that his life is saved. Let’s all bear in mind that we have read few or more articles of Tonto’s illness called depression and attempts of sucide in time past. I for one do not know how authentic that story is but, I know that in every story there is a truth. What if? What if the stories we have read is true? The good thing about all these recent posts is that some of us think we know her so well and the best thing for now for this group of people is to keep their businesses to themselves. All this lashing about her could act as a threat to her condition( if it’s true). But nevertheless, he who has no sin should cast the first stone. Let’s all help ourselves cos we all sure do need help. Mmmmmmmmwah!

53. chedvah_debby

April 23, 2015 at 10:54 pm

She can afford it, but all this controversial publicity on tonto won’t help her as a personand her career. As for Pearl, get ready to be arrested and taken to court for selling fake designers. Abi you don’t know it’s wrong? The piracy thing freeze was talking about. Just pray this small gist no reach obodo onyibo. Lol

• Jaygirl

April 24, 2015 at 3:54 am

Are you having a laugh? Arrested by who? Where? In Naija? Lol! The messages (if real) indicate that Tonto knew the products were a replica. She claimed she owned the original set and wanted the replica as a gift for her manager. I’m not a fan of Tonto but I don’t support calling people out on social media. However, if Tonto really blocked her on IG and threatened her, then you can’t really blame the seller for going public. Between, why do these celebs not just buy directly from the shops when they travel out rather than just stand in front of the shops and take photos for IG?
      Moral lesson: If you can’t afford something you like at the moment, save up for it or just move on. Yes, wepu obi gi from the thing! #youcandoit #saynotocredit

54. miliki

April 24, 2015 at 6:54 am

replica???? that I know of you have originals and fake,..which by the way it is against the law to sell in many countries,..then people wonder why they are stopped by customs in some countries when travelling!,. .putting all yur biz ,..out there! ypu deal I fake good and pirated goods! don’t you have a brain. as for the actress,..hmmmmm no comment!

55. vee

April 25, 2015 at 12:23 am

All of u here blabbing un-professionalism and bad for business should give me a break. This is a 23 yr old girl in business. If u were in her shoes what would u do? Did u not see d bid tonto posted? Dese kind of people should be disgraced daily. She obviously exhausted all her options. If Tonto has done Dis to tiannah wat other proof do u need.
    If as a normal Nigerian I can afford to pay my bills why should a celeb owe and hve d gots to give bounced cheques. Shameless faggots

56. Diesel

April 25, 2015 at 2:07 pm

The seller suggested the fake bag In the first place…. & she agree to send down they goods without part payment…this sound desperate .. Both buyer & seller are sick.

57. ifeoluwa

April 27, 2015 at 1:22 pm

All I know is , the seller’s action is wrong for someone who wants to go far in bix, shikena

58. Maya

April 27, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Tonto is way bigger than 200k so you guys should stop the insults we all make mistakes in life ok.