News

Ramsey Nouah headlines Action/Crime Thriller “Tempting Fate” | Watch the Trailer

Ramsey Nouah in Tempting Fate - BN Movies & TV - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com

James Bond, who?

After recently playing a lot of romantic roles on the big screen, Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah is back to being “a bad boy”.

Ramsey stars as Ugo Okoye, an armed robber, in Kevin Nkem Nwankwor‘s “Tempting Fate”. He tries to leave the game but he can’t because he is trying to support his brother who has terminal cancer.

Ramsey Nouah in Tempting Fate - BN Movies & TV - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

Log line
Two brothers, one of deep faith and the other buried in a life of crime have their worlds torn apart when the wrong one goes to jail and the other commits an unforgivable act.

Watch the Trailer

1. Segun Pryme

April 24, 2014 at 11:17 am

Nice! Definitely one to be on the look out for.

2. Kina

April 24, 2014 at 11:22 am

Naaaaaa ! Pass.

3. Sharon

April 24, 2014 at 11:25 am

It’s so good to see Ramsey back on the scene. I would definitely see this movie when it is finally out cos it looks like Ramsey was really into his character. Welcome back Ramsey.

4. iyke

April 24, 2014 at 11:39 am

We are getting there! That’s the collaboration and exposure that we need.This is the kind of story that brings out the best in Ramsey.He is indeed way ahead of Nollywood.

5. yes i’m feeling this

6. Nne Somebody

April 24, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Don’t care about the movie, all I know is, Ramsey is one fine man.

• Dinky

April 24, 2014 at 2:45 pm

As in! I would totally see d movie ‘cos of Ramsey… he is one very hawt man candy o…. saw him last weekend and I started stuttering! went over to say hi and I just kept stuttering! I have never left my seat to go say hi to any celebrity …Not even my booboo Mr. Wellington whom I ran into 2 times!….. I have never been star struck in my life! How can anyone grow older and hawter like that? mehn, that’s got to be sinful!

• CarliforniaBawlar

April 24, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Chai!! see as my body was shaking as I was reading your comment!! To say that Ramsey has my mumu button is an understatement…. I can’t even begin to imagine meeting him…I’m not into celebrities…not even the American ones…but If I catch Mr. Ramsey Nouah for corner…hmmmmnn……

7. Praise

April 24, 2014 at 1:13 pm

BN, una don tell us the story finish na. Any need to watch the movie again?

8. Fabulicious

April 24, 2014 at 1:50 pm

BN are you guys for real?This your summary is like what I will read on Wikipedia and be satisfied without watching the movie.

9. Stephanie

April 24, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Emmm…am still not sure if i want to watch it sha
    blogsvila.blogspot.com

10. YB

April 24, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Really exciting, I want to watch it badly……nice

11. nene

April 24, 2014 at 4:26 pm

looks nice, and i’ll watch this. nigerians need to take acting classes in america or something because these people, even the most basic actor in the US is better than a nigerian a-list actor. ramsey noah’s acting from the trailer doesn’t even look as real as the other actors in this movie.

• Iris

April 21, 2015 at 8:58 pm

Lies! I have seen actors worse than those in nollywood movies and they congregate around Tyler Perry productions.
      There’s no need to go to America for anything. They tell their stories differently than we do and it is a culture thing. Kunle Afolayan and his actors didn’t go anywhere to act and October 1 was a good movie. Nollywood just needs to put in quality and dedication at home.

• Jup

April 24, 2015 at 6:00 am

Iris, it was the director’s choice to tell a story of the two brothers coming to America because it’s based on events that happened in the director’s life. Why is the director’s making the film in America an issue?

12. Turi

April 24, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Would definitely get in line for this and wait for the review on xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

13. reaction

April 24, 2014 at 6:59 pm

RAAZZZ!!

14. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

April 24, 2014 at 7:43 pm

KASHIMAWO………

15. xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

April 24, 2014 at 7:55 pm

The trailer is absolutely amazing, i had to do a double on the fight and bottle breaking on the head scene. I’m looking out for this and would get in line to watch. Dont get the singing though and the storyline reminded me of Ije, but with a twist… When do we expect it oh!!!

16. Ani

April 24, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Ramsey Nouah is my favourite Nigeria male actor. I love you so much Ramsey my fine man. Just because of you i’ll watch this movie. Omonomose.

17. Creamissh

April 25, 2014 at 12:33 am

Wow,, definitely on the look out for this one, seems interesting and thrilling, always love to see Nigerian actors do better and think outta d box!!! As opposed to the other shitty nollywood movies… Goodluck Ramsey,

18. Don_sylvesre (Sodas&Popcorn)

April 25, 2014 at 7:32 am

This looks sorta promising. We will surely be looking out for this one.

19. Nollywood Reinvented

May 2, 2014 at 11:40 pm

After looking at the cast line-up and the crew, I can’t even motivate myself to hit play on the trailer for this one. So, pass!

• habibi

April 21, 2015 at 2:34 pm

why did you now comment????

• Efosa

April 21, 2015 at 2:58 pm

You are just a hatter.. ..that is why we are beginning to doubt your reviews bad belle.. of all the films you are promoting which one reach this quality..SMHD..why we can never grow ..encourage them and stop hatting

20. tuulz

May 9, 2014 at 11:13 am

yipee i love you Nollywood u got all my love. Love from Down South of A

21. khamila

April 21, 2015 at 2:39 pm

the trailer is just there o jare.But the movie might be more interesting than is been portrayed now.

22. Frank

April 21, 2015 at 2:39 pm

I like the trailer! July is too far though.

23. babygiwa

April 21, 2015 at 2:40 pm

I met Ramsey at the first Love like a movie event by Darey. Mahnnnnnnn he was too hot and even finer in person. I quickly went over to where he was and took pictures with him. And he was sooooooooo nice and humble. He is my fave nollywood actor and I watch all his movies so I’m def watching this one.

24. Changing Faces

April 21, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Looks promising… Will definitely watch

25. Paloma

April 21, 2015 at 3:32 pm

nawa oooo Ramsey get so many crushes ooooo Kilode! e sha rora

26. Psychic

April 21, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Ramsey who? omg that is brother is fooooiiiiinnnnneeeee!

27. oy

April 21, 2015 at 3:47 pm

where’s the Ramsey Noah lover boy? loools. anyway, you look good in any role jere

28. Benito

April 21, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Nigerian movies never seize to amaze me. There is always someone crying. No matter where the casting is. Nigeria, USA, UK, India etc It don’t matter it’s still a typical naija movie. Waste of time

• Dee

April 22, 2015 at 10:27 am

Madam Benito.

“CEASE” not “seize”. Okay?

29. ms tobi

April 21, 2015 at 6:23 pm

lol some of u ehnn u like fine Man

30. martina

April 22, 2015 at 3:26 am

Ramsey Noah like Van Vicker are not good actors (on scale of 1 to 10, ramsey is 4, van vicker na negative.005 on their acting, tell the trutg and shame the devil) but they are delicious to watch (on mute that is :),

Ramsey Nouah that doesnt know what accent to use, british ir amwrican. Hell be acting in a village boy still fake slanging talking about, init and ill be back in a jiffy (his favorite saying:). But end of the day hes still cute besides what else is there to expect in any Nigeria movie except mediocrity at best for 99% of nollywood movies, which most blind bats love to praise eitherway. If its any consolation to yall who love his acting, I still say hes veryy cute, 🙂 #justsaying

31. Cynthia

April 22, 2015 at 4:39 pm

In theater in summer 2014? Na old film abi dem don dey count summer backward?

32. lexzy

July 19, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Haters go urge transformer

33. seini

July 30, 2015 at 8:01 am

Ramsey has always bn my best actor. Weda u haters lyks it or nt. As long as he s n d movie, I must watch. Nw he’s gon internationl. Am his biggest fan. Ani1 who dares em wil av 2 com 2ru me first. Chikn!