Scoop

New NdaniTV Series, ‘One Chance’ is Set to Thrill!

ONCE CHANCE - POST OPENER
One Chance
follows the story of a group of friends who board a late night bus home only to discover that they have fallen victims to a late night robbery expedition. Things however take a left turn for the worse when one of the passengers is accidentally killed and the robbers decide they’ll be spending more private time with the passengers aboard the bus…

One Chance stars Akah Nnani and Bella Rose Okojie.

One Chance launches as part of the #NdaniSeriesBouquet on NdaniTV on Wednesday 15th July 2015.

Watch the trailer below:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Advertorial– Sponsored Content

1. Austar

July 8, 2015 at 10:32 am

I honestly didn’t see anything in this trailer. It was just filled with loud noises and flashes of people. Naija and their rush-rush trailers. Looking forward to it tho.

2. kikiki

July 8, 2015 at 10:54 am

One chance” completely dedicated to our one and only “one chance president” Buhari!

Kikiki but why is this title coming at this one chance season

• Concerned Nigerian

July 8, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Airlines can park several dreamliners inside that empty head of yours. What a tool!

• iSIGINI.BIKO

July 8, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Free Buhari biko! What have you achieved in your lifetime? Buhari busy running the GREATEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA (yes, I’m proud like that!!) and you here forming internet warrior!! Don’t go and work on your weaknesses to become someone else’s role model o! OMO ITA!

3. ama

July 8, 2015 at 11:40 am

This trailer doesn’t say anything. It isn’t just necessary

4. leoleo

July 8, 2015 at 3:33 pm

this trailer sucks badly, the article made me watch the trailer but while the trailer will make me not watch the series.

5. onetallgirl

July 8, 2015 at 4:38 pm

This sounds interesting I will definitely watch,

6. Random Commenter

July 8, 2015 at 5:14 pm

I’m honestly surprised anyone would think this teaser is rubbish, but then again, everyone’s entitled to their opinion.
    I know the found footage genre is new in Nigeria (i think this might be the first time it’s been used), but that doesn’t mean this trailer is bad. I’m going to go ahead and say this is the best teaser i’ve seen come out of Nigeria this year. It’s refreshing.
    I can’t wait for this series to drop. Just the fact that it is found footage is enough to get me watching, However, there’s going to be a lot of explaining to do; like how the battery of the phone or camera that’s recording does not run out and stuff.
    All in all, this looks like it would be another great addition to the already impressive repertory of Ndani TV projects.