Events

AY, Emeka Smith, Omobaba & More Crack Up “Harvesters Unwind” in Lagos

Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015009

A rib cracking encounter is what you get when you put Emeka Smith, AY, Omobaba, FunnyBone, HenriSoul all under the same roof!

The Harvesters International Christian Center‘s maiden edition of “Lagos Unwind” had many rolling in laughter and fighting back tears.

Executed in conjunction with Emeka Smith & friends, the overwhelming turnout had the Harvesters’ tents bulging at their rims.

Check out photos from the event below!

Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015037 Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015038 Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015036 Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015021

AY

Frank D Don

Frank D Don

Funnybone

Funnybone

HenriSoul

HenriSoul

Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015014 Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015015 Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015026 Harvesters Unwind - BellaNaija - August - 2015032

Xalted Tribe

Xalted Tribe

More pictures and videos available at: facebook.com/HarvestersCommunity
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Call Me Gorgeous..

August 12, 2015 at 2:58 pm

My Church rocks….
    Copy that!!
    🙂

2. Unique

August 12, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Wow! Wow!!
    Those acrobatic guys tho!

3. ChiChiChilolo

August 12, 2015 at 3:21 pm

It is well!

4. Kunle

August 12, 2015 at 3:31 pm

It was a marvelous experience. I’m proud to be associated with a family devoted to changing lives and raising pacesetters!

5. Pay

August 12, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I was there o. It was a big job getting into the premises. what! I had great fun though. No dull moment.

6. victoria ohums

August 12, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Am so blessed and proud to be a member of Harvesters intl christian center……. We had over 200 people that gave their live to christ during Unwind event…. It was an awesome event…..#WE ROCK#!!!

7. Chikito

August 13, 2015 at 7:56 am

Please I have a question. Were their jokes godly? Or was it the usual dirty jokes they give. Cos I’m just trying to understand oooo

8. Tkum

August 13, 2015 at 11:20 am

I left my house after i attended first service that sunday @ about 4:15pm…event was billed to start @ 4pm… i rish main road, i see queue for church from the entrance gate wey tie correct wrapper reach bakery behind the church… i pause for ontop highway, i confuse…i shock!… What is this? i ask myself….i recovered…do sharp right about turn…waka go jump okada, as i swayed to my friend’s house to go do movies @ her place. WHEN I COME TO CHURCH THIS SUNDAY, I WILL BUY THE CD AND WATCH.