Events

“The Catalyst”- Lanre Olusola holds book signing of ‘The Money Book’ in Lagos this Friday

BellaNaija.com

booksigningNEW
Where will you be on Friday the 14th of August? Premier Life Coach & Psychologist, The Catalyst, Lanre Olusola will be at the Laterna Bookstores for the release of his highly acclaimed new book, ‘Money Book…lessons from the rich and the poor‘.

Early release copies of the book made available in-store at Laterna Books and online at Jumia have been well received by the general public with the e-copy published on Amazon.

The book is majorly inspired from Lanre Olusola’s research, experiences and interactions with both the rich and the poor over the years and in his capacity as a Cognitive Behavioral Psychologist and Life Coach. Using simple, easily digestible writing, Lanre Olusola delves into the minds of the rich and the poor and analyzes their thoughts patterns; revealing truths about money like never before.

Dr. Laolu Mudashiru, Femi Oladehin, Funke Ladimeji, Kunle Adedeji, Nimi Akinkugbe, Olumide Emmanuel and Omilola Oshikoya; who are some of the best minds in the financial industry, also contributed their wealth of knowledge and personal perspectives of money and finances to the book.

According to the organizers, the book signing event is an avenue to release the main book (deluxe edition) to the public; interact with the fans, friends and media.

Lanre Olusola will be on hand to sign as many books and audio CDs as possible. A Money Book Affirmation special edition will also be released on that day to get people into “the money making frame of mind” as according to Lanre Olusola; “your words create your world“.

The event which will hold from 12 noon till 3PM this Friday, promises to be a fun filled one with refreshments from 7UP and more.

Visit http://bit.ly/1IOXK7P to register for free. The first 300 persons at the book signing will receive free custom Money Book bookmarks from Lanre Olusola.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Janey

August 13, 2015 at 1:31 pm

I like Lanre Olusola, I will be there. Watched him on TVC this morning and he was on point! Can’t wait to read the book o, Toolz was talking about it on the radio yesterday.

2. nt

August 13, 2015 at 2:16 pm

Every time Lanre talks(mostly on tv) , i pay attention, he has so much to give in terms of knowledge. I am so sad, i cant make it to the signing. I will one day meet him. He has put his thoughts into a book. I cant wait to read it. Well done sir!

3. Tari

August 13, 2015 at 2:29 pm

All these guys packaging common sense in the name of motivational speaking and coining gullible listeners in the process.

• bishop

August 13, 2015 at 3:50 pm

POC, lanre is not a motivational speaker.. Go read up about him , make enquiries about the companies he has trained, if what he does there is “motivation”.. Secondly, so you think multinationals are so foolish that they will be paying millions for motivation….. Bad belle is allowed sha

• Tari

August 13, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Bad belle ke?
      Life coach, Motivational speaker, Soul enhancer, human relationship entrepreneur all na matter of semantics.
      I have nothing against the man. He is a very good looking fellow, for a start.
      He is a very good business man from the look of it.

However, my view about his trade remains unaltered and it is not meant to change the price of oil in the international market nor affect the ban on forex deposits in Nigerian domiciliary accounts.

4. Tope Jay

August 13, 2015 at 10:43 pm

@Tari. Don’t you think it’s rather unfair to judge a man who you know little or nothing about? Going by your last comment, you have only rated him as good looking businessman and nothing more. Don’t you think it will be nice if you give him a fair chance by getting closer to him in an attempt to know who he really is? I know Lanre personally. We chat often on BBM. I’ve taken courses on Life Coaching and NLP in his academy and in classes where physically taught me. Lanre is not only sound, he has been instrumental in helping and giving hope to thousands as well as saving numerous marriages that were at the brink of collapse.

• Tari

August 14, 2015 at 9:06 am

I think you are rushing to unfair conclusions.
      I have listened to him severally and my view is based on those encounters. I may not have him on BBM but I am entitled to make a decision based on several viewings on TV, listening to him on radio and other media.
      My view of his trade is nothing personal, I hold same view about most people(few exceptions) who are acclaimed to be experts in common sense.
      On the issue of him saving marriages, I have saved a few myself and I am no expert.
      My view remains; most of those classes you listed are fluffy gimmicks packaged to excite fellows who see common sense as a rare trait. I do not see anything groundbreaking in what he says. Nothing at all.

5. Jelli

August 14, 2015 at 6:04 am

Visit Lanre Olusola’s profile on LinkedIn and see how schooled the man is, you will feel like you haven’t done anything. I felt quite bad the day I read his resume, the man is what he is by training and experience. Not just talk. I love Mr Olusola and his works will buy the book fo sho

• Tari

August 14, 2015 at 8:57 am

I have seen his resume in the past and I have seen it again after you advised.
      My view remains. I actually see no relationship between his resume and my view of his trade. I never accused him of being unlearned.

6. tade

August 17, 2015 at 11:46 am

@Tari: you no get work. Meanwhile the man too like woman abeg

7. brownsucre

September 3, 2015 at 12:56 am

Na waah for human beans!!…if nobody talks about you,then you are nobody!…as the other guy said…whatever this is,..its allowed!

8. Letty

October 7, 2015 at 9:55 am

I totally agree with Tari Lanre Aka kupi is a hustler who truly has packaged common sense and is making a fortune. Tari u said it all he has no exceptional credentials anyone can claim anything on LinkedIn