Style

“Goodbye Long Hair, Hello SWAG” – Damilola Attoh has Got A New Look!

Damilola Attoh - BellaNaija - August 2015

Look who’s got a new hairstyle to go with that new mommy glow – it’s Damilola Attoh.

The Nigerian actress and wife to Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh debuted her new cropped cut a few short minutes ago and we couldn’t wait to share.

We also couldn’t help but notice the Before 30 star’s huge ring that’s stealing out attention from those luxe box tip nails.

All in all, it’s a win for us. Are you feeling the look?

Photo Credit: @Adedamee (Instagram)

1. Chayoma

August 26, 2015 at 6:05 pm

This is so fiiiiiiiiiiine #mwaaaah

• Spirit

September 2, 2015 at 11:16 am

It suits her but it is also evident that her hair is thinning at the front so she better take care.

2. bruno

August 26, 2015 at 6:09 pm

when a woman does something veey drastic to her hair, thats a clear sign ahe is having boy troubles.

damilola what is going on. os ur marriage on the rocks? did he cheat on u?

• Lara

August 26, 2015 at 6:53 pm

It’s also a clear sign of just having a baby. Lots of woman opt for a short “mommy cut” after they have a baby. Just saying…..

• Elohor Henrietta

August 26, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Like seriously?! Can’t you just be happy for a change? Must you attribute this new look to something negative?

• El

August 27, 2015 at 5:02 am

I have a friend in the UK who identifies by these two names.. Would be a beautiful coincidence if you are not her.

• Kab

August 26, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Really? The day you leave a reasonable comment on this blog, all the commenters will do special thanksgiving for you. I just can’t with you.

• Bullet

August 26, 2015 at 7:05 pm

…..haba?…boy troubles ke?…why would u think that..she just wants a new look!!!….and the huge ring is still on!!!

• Seriously

August 26, 2015 at 7:13 pm

What kind of senseless comment is this for heaven’s sake?

• Olu

August 26, 2015 at 8:25 pm

I’m bald……no wonderrrrrr

• ada

August 26, 2015 at 9:31 pm

stick to talking about homosexuality biko!

• dee

August 26, 2015 at 9:39 pm

While it may not be so, Bruno you are very correct women do that when.they go through man trouble.

• Truth

August 27, 2015 at 8:09 am

you are just a bitter buy, angry with life Bruno, instead of throwing shades, go in search of love and happiness bcos you clearly don’t have it…

3. Chayoma

August 26, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Awwwwwww! This is so fiiiiiiiiiiine but, I’d rather ‘not try this at home’ #gbam

4. Elohor Henrietta

August 26, 2015 at 7:03 pm

You are beautiful bae.

5. Bullet

August 26, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Nice one…will try it someday!!

6. Mabel

August 26, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Bruno, the fortune telling business is not for you. Your crystal ball needs a good washing and you need your eyes checked out as well, time for a new glasses prescription..lol

7. Pretty girl

August 26, 2015 at 9:16 pm

Pls leave burno. That just the way he talks he never says anything postive about anybody or anything he is just a sad man that all.

8. jane

August 27, 2015 at 12:56 am

Looks like rihanna

9. Whatever

August 27, 2015 at 4:09 am

Cubic ziconia… Attention seeker. Next.

• Beeeee

August 27, 2015 at 6:11 am

*zirconia

• TEMZ

August 27, 2015 at 11:13 am

…..but doesnt everyone in Nigeria wear Cubic Zirconia ring these days and calls it ROCK!

LOL

10. Whatever

August 27, 2015 at 4:13 am

Why wouldn’t she not go through man problems? Every relationship has problems more especially depending on how you got him in the very first place. Such as Pregancy!

• Neharra

August 27, 2015 at 5:56 am

You have no life whatsoever !!!

• Truth

August 27, 2015 at 8:14 am

@whatever…and who are you to judge that? what do you know about her? how many marriages have you seen hit the rocks just bcos the lady got pregnant b4 marriage???No disrecpect, Toke and Toyin that are presently experiencing marriage troubles didn’t get pregnant b4 marriage so what baseless comment are you making? Mr or Mrs know all, face your front and mind your business, who knows, there might be r/ship issues or other pressing issues in your life that needs your urgent attention, but you cant see it bcos you are too busy facing other people’s problems, Focus okay…

11. Metche

August 27, 2015 at 6:36 am

Me like it. Looks beautiful. Just thinking of cutting my hair too.

12. Ms. A.

August 27, 2015 at 8:31 am

BN: Did this lady ask you to call her Damilola Attoh? I have severally noticed that you just assume these women want to be addressed by their husband’s last name. Even one day after their marriages, you start addressing them by their husband’s last name. I’m saying this because i just got married and i hate how the whole world just assumed i am now Mrs Husband’s Name. It really pisses me off.

• oj

August 27, 2015 at 11:31 am

No offense, but if I love a man enough to marry him, i’ll be very happy to bear his name and to hear people address me as Mrs. Husband’s name (not that I will find it offensive if a person doesn’t do that).

Besides, amongst Nigerians living in Nigeria, it is common for a woman to be called by her husband’s name and they are happy about it. Some would even get offended if u don’t. Some ladies would hyphenate their father’s name and husband’s name (Okonjo-Iweala as an example).

it was in american movies I noticed that the lady insists on being called by her father’s name after marriage (Lois Lane never changed to Lois Kent, I recall the episode when she insisted she wanted to keep her name and Clark was like, no problem). Could it be because divorce rates are higher now?

that’s my opinion sha. to each his own

• Ms. A.

August 27, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Going by you logic, If a man loves me enough to marry me, shouldn’t he also be proud to take my last name? Quite frankly, the only reason people expect women to take their husband’s last name is because it’s tradition. “my mother did it, that’s how our people do it”
      What you said about divorce rates going higher because more women are choosing to keep their names is just plain naive. Me choosing to keep my name (like this should even be a Sophie’s Choice situation *eyeroll*, It should be the only way…..It shouldn’t even be up for discussion. I mean, it’s MY name. But apparently this is the kind of world where a woman is told to change HER name to prove she is in the marriage for the long haul) does not have anything to do with how committed i am to my husband and my family. I could leave a marriage whether or not I change my name.

13. aaewhy

August 27, 2015 at 8:34 am

Na wa can’t you just be positive. Love the new look dammy, can’t wait for the new season of before 30.

14. Ibinabo

August 27, 2015 at 8:36 am

Hehehe… Bruno Bruno!

15. Weather

August 27, 2015 at 10:06 am

Aww Dami my luffer! You are beaurifuuu o jare

16. ChiChiChilolo

August 27, 2015 at 10:21 am

Dami looks lovely. And for Brunos comment, comments like these are what makes BN rock. Variety is the spice of life.

17. oj

August 27, 2015 at 11:28 am

All for this stylish hair cut???? #bittercomments. Let’s learn to celebrate people and be genuinely happy for them pls.

18. Whatever

August 27, 2015 at 12:45 pm

@ Truth you must be her spokes person. Welcome to Belle! Upon all the comments you have came across on this page you must have really loved mine! Am guessing it must have hit your nerve. Truth hurts am sure you can relate to that. but life is real and who said anything about not focusing on me? Did I ask for/ post a pic for attention? Mind your business….. Next.

19. Observer

August 27, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Interesting…I am so sure this Bruno works for BN. it seems he/she is always the first to comment and his comments usually attract more comments. This is a strategy to cause traffic on this blog and you people fall for it. Who don’t you gnore this bruno?!?!?!?!

• anon

August 27, 2015 at 5:51 pm

And you just click on this page not to comment on the hair ( i think the hair styles fine) but to add to brunos traffic. LMAO you should stick to your own advise, observer, Looool. I love bella.

• Omolola

August 27, 2015 at 10:01 pm

I beg to disagree. BN isn’t that desperate. If am always online,and I keep checking like every minute or so who do you think would be the first to comment?

20. sam