Sweet Spot

Agbani Darego, Tiwa Savage & Friends celebrate Elohor Aisien’s Hawaii Themed Baby Shower

BellaNaija.com

Elohor Aisien Hawaii Baby Shower BN 1Elohor Aisien is expecting her second child and friends hosted a Hawaii themed baby shower for the Beth Model Africa and Elite Model Look Nigeria CEO in Lagos today.

The Cake by Fara and Zara

The Cake by Fara and Zara

Tiwa Savage made her first post-baby appearance in Nigeria while celebrity friends including Agbani Darego, Jumai Shaba and Osas Ajibade along with Elohor’s daughter and friends made it a day to remember.

Tiwa Savage & Jumai

Osas Ajibade & Bola Balogun

Osas Ajibade & Bola Balogun

Akunna Nwala, Elohor, Nosa Okunbo, Laura Ese

Akunna Nwala, Elohor, Nosa Okunbo, Laura Ese

The Happy Mum

The Happy Mum

Photo Credit: Instagram – @officialoasa | @bbalogun | @agbanidarego | @jumaishaba | @tiwasavage | Zinkata Blog

1. maromec

September 26, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Honest Question
    Is this flower headband only for baby shower?

• ATL's finest

September 27, 2015 at 12:37 am

Lol Nope! But that’s what it’s mostly used for..but hey depends on how /what outfit u are wearing too

2. eloha

September 26, 2015 at 10:36 pm

nice.

3. Fols

September 26, 2015 at 10:41 pm

After seeing pics from other celeb showers, and other celeb events (birthdays, house-warming, etc); Question: Do celebrities only have other celebrities as friends? What happened to the other people they know from school, church, neighbours, etc?

• Ruth

September 26, 2015 at 11:49 pm

They do but Bellanaija mostly post the pics of the ones with celebrity. I am sure there are other non celebrities there but you won´t see their pics because… well it´s bellanaija

• Onyi

September 27, 2015 at 5:42 pm

What is Jasmine Tukurs claim to fame I’m curious acting? Business? What please

4. Cheeway

September 26, 2015 at 10:50 pm

BN I thought you guys said after the first child its no longer called baby shower. Just wondering

BellaNaija.com

September 26, 2015 at 10:51 pm

LOL Yes, it’s a personal choice. You can choose to call it a Baby Sprinkle for the second child or stick with the standard “Baby Shower”

• CB

September 27, 2015 at 12:31 am

Oh boy! Baby sprinklezz? From sprinkle to drizzle to just “baby drops”. If person come be 5th child and up, na ‘baby cloud’ be that one oh! the rain no go even gree fall at all! God dey!
      Thank God Yoruba culture is Ikomo…you can carry as many pikin come out as your pocket allows without having to rely on the meteorologist abi na weather man.

• Iris

September 27, 2015 at 6:58 am

‘Baby Sprinkle’????!!! LMAO. That’s a real thing? So someone will invite me to a Baby Sprinkle and say it with a straight face too.

BellaNaija.com

September 26, 2015 at 10:52 pm

LOL Yes, it’s a personal choice. You can choose to call it a Baby Sprinkle after the first child or stick with the standard “Baby Shower”

5. aikay

September 26, 2015 at 11:29 pm

Wishing the mum to be a safe delivery. It looks like it’s going to be a girl cos ELOHOR is glowing. Wait oh, someone is missing in the SELFIE, Toke Makinwa , the selfie GODDESS. Abeg where she dey hide since, she done miss like seven events now and dt is so unlike her.

• jide

September 26, 2015 at 11:48 pm

Haven’t you noticed that since the whole Anita debacle, Toke is trying to form a “all the single ladies, let’s. Party” club. She has bone of contention with non single people.

Elohor, jesus is your muscle though. Lips sealed

• Tari

September 27, 2015 at 10:25 am

Real muscle.
      I only pity those who will come and tap into what they don’t know

• Puzzles

September 27, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Jide, stop spilling half gist na. Why #lipsealed?

• SpillITboo

September 27, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Hey Jide boo!!! Hunnny dont leave us hanging now….sweetie come back and drop more tea…lol

Elohor is glowing tho…..yessssss hunnty, love d shower abi na sprinkler party…lol

6. nmadeevah

September 26, 2015 at 11:33 pm

All I see is beautiful people!

7. nmadeevah

September 26, 2015 at 11:33 pm

And safe delivery Elohor.

8. letty

September 26, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Ify okoye has joined the clique. The sis in law anita is so quiet and doesn’t attend everything.

• ATL's finest

September 27, 2015 at 12:40 am

@ Letty yes oo Anita is so different!!! Some times I forget she’s living:) but I LOVE that about her. Nice event BTW and first time in a long time I can say Osas looks great & I guess her eyes are just like that cat eyes I guess.

• jide

September 27, 2015 at 3:43 am

Until she joined the okoye clan, no one knew of her all of a sudden the is among. Anita ain’t here for that. Lol

• Onyi

September 27, 2015 at 5:40 pm

She is a learner Anita was there from the beginning and knows when you don’t have money you don’t have friends.

9. osato

September 26, 2015 at 11:59 pm

Hahahaha and look at d queen of juju husband snatcher vegetable sellers local daughter.elohor be careful of her plsss

• Anon

September 27, 2015 at 10:11 am

Hmm!

• concerned

September 27, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Careful of gini? What will happen has already happened,my dear! Read SDK

10. osato

September 27, 2015 at 12:02 am

Every other person is beautiful except the local witch homebreaker

11. money maker

September 27, 2015 at 9:14 am

Safe delivery

12. Abi

September 27, 2015 at 10:48 am

They are all wearing floral head wreaths (headbands) because it is an “HAWAIIN” theme. And no it’s not only for baby showers, I wore mine in the summer to two different festivals.

13. Tea variety

September 27, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Osato, you need to spill the tea…. My throat is parched… Where the home wrecker at? Kid of a veggie seller? Now that’s thirsty all the way to the Atlantic. Lol

• osato

September 27, 2015 at 1:44 pm

@tea variety d lady on green and shades

14. maromec

September 27, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Elohor’s hubby is not faithful same way your husband is not
    they are in the media…
    So if i were you i would worry about my lack of finances than feel sorry for her
    you know yourself

• Nma

September 27, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Your comment is very stupid and unnecessary, not surprised as you barely leave reasonable comments.

• maromec

September 27, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Always try to ignore…
      May you be useful to your family…
      Amen

• Abby

September 27, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Every comeback comment maromec makes must mention money / finances. It is not that serious oga. Those that have gazillions more than you are not making noise about it and in your small mind you probably think every other commenter is a pauper. SMH

• maromec

September 27, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Comprehension …
      I have nothing
      May i send my CV Sir

15. Kukks

September 27, 2015 at 2:21 pm

My BN family make una talk nah? Who be the home wrecker? ???

• S!

September 27, 2015 at 8:41 pm

Asin!
      Every body is just spilling a drop of tea but not the whole tea pot.

16. Lilo

September 27, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Babes are not smiling and elohor no send she took the damn rings off already. Well you lose them the same way you find them, as long as an belle you get and not the gift that Keeps on giving, then elohor, you are somehow a winner jare.

17. maromec

September 27, 2015 at 3:22 pm

I have nothing
    If you can assist me with a plate of Garri this afternoon…

18. chukwukadibia

September 27, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Eeeemm,i dont care whose snatching whose husband ,the event was very lovely.please this is an honest question abeg,is ezinne zinkata an old lady or that’s just how her face appears naturally?? I hope my question does not come off as insensitive?

19. Puzzles

September 27, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Tiwa, how’s your baby? I’m waiting for next hit o.

20. Puzzles

September 27, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Your next hit song. Don’t disappoint me as someone recently did o

21. kwa

September 27, 2015 at 4:47 pm

How’s she the winner? Who was she before he came? Please keep quiet if you don’t know the truth abeg. No let me talk

• SpillITboo

September 27, 2015 at 5:04 pm

Pls come back and spill the tea boo!!!

22. 2015

September 27, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Haha…you guys are just coding like kilode
    ..please spill already joor.

23. Amh

September 27, 2015 at 8:32 pm

The hubby got 2 babes preggerss the same time as wifey. Nija girls with their loose morals. This generation is decayed. Slutty girls with greed for money. Juju. Useless designer stuffs and hlidays when their family are suffering in the village. Shior. The immroral men with itchy Ds.

• D

September 28, 2015 at 12:07 am

Cause they didn’t work for the money,what they get is either gift or cash to through the month not enough to go round. People with gist pls spill and BN we know you know all but atleast ehn post them and keep we your customer happy.

24. Krasavitsa

September 27, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Mschewww! Wharrisdis? Ahn, 44+ comments and no tea! Guys srzly, I’ve been waiting for dis gist since morning. Oh congrats to d mum- to- be

25. Tari

September 27, 2015 at 8:53 pm

These people need to embrace CDs o!
    I will not say more than that.

26. S!

September 27, 2015 at 10:36 pm

I did research on the tea. You guys should send me data.
    Here’s the link:
    stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/pregnant-elohor-aisien-and-hubby-owen.html?m=1

27. amebo

September 28, 2015 at 9:36 am

After much digging because i hate half baked gist …… here is the beginning…… globalnewsnig.com/elohor-aisien-fights-chalya-shagaya-over-owen-aisien/ followed by this stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/pregnant-elohor-aisien-and-hubby-owen.html?m=1 . Thank me later …[email protected] abeg next time no give me this kin work again ….just spill am…..haba see me dey hustle gist instead of facing my work 🙂 ….BN post am oooooooooo

• whocares

September 29, 2015 at 9:54 am

oh gods. you have ruined me. loooool. I am here waiting for a client and poring pictures on bn and then these people started with their tease. If you did not post the link I would have had to go and do my research myself, so thank you. It shames me. Truly it does that this is what I have become in my quest for gossip.. You should have seen the concentration on my face. oh well. I do feel sorry for the lady though. That man is a dog! Well, from the little I have read from your links anyways.

28. heeba

September 28, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Abeg what is this kind of Nasty Situ????????!!!! is it by force mshewww

29. angel

September 28, 2015 at 6:30 pm

God pls I want 2 b a celebrity someday….not just 4 d name but 2 a blessin 2 many…dey all luk cute