Style

Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 2 is Exactly like his First Collection + Check out his A-List Front Row

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian

One of the major things that happened at the Kanye West NYFW Yeezy Season 2 debut is that the rapper revealed a new track titled “Fade” and it features Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign.

Another thing to note about the show is that it was “planned” last minute. According to reports, the 38-year-old rapper-turned-designer hosted a last-minute NYFW show for his new Kanye West X Adidas Originals Collection (Yeezy Season 2) on Wednesday, September 16.

His second collection was a wide range of nude and natural colors as opposed to the one he showed in February that had some elements of colour (Click here if you missed it).

His models wore a variety of hoodies, bodysuits, and loose-fitting pants for the military-inspired presentation – similar to his first collection.

Yeezy-Season-2-NYFW-September-2015-BellaNaija0001

The event was star-studded though with Jaden Smith, Seth MeyersAndre Leon Talley, Drake, Lorde, Miguel, Courtney Love, Pusha T, Tyga, 2 Chainz, Riccardo TisciCommonMichael Strahan, Anna Wintour, Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, North West, Kourtney Kardashian and many more in attendance.

Kylie Jenner was missing from the front row because she was one of the models showcasing the collection.

See the photos below.

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian West

Khloe Kardashian, North West, Kim Kardashian West, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian

Courtney Love, Riccardo Tisci and Debbie Harry

2 Chainz and Kanye West

Kanye West and Michael Strahan

Kanye West and Michael Strahan

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Kevin Mazur

1. sum1special

September 17, 2015 at 8:33 am

Homelss collection you mean.

• jide

September 18, 2015 at 4:45 pm

NYFW is officially trash. Gone are the days some of us basked in the exclusivity associated with this.

2. Sugar

September 17, 2015 at 8:50 am

Kim’s boobs are HUGE!!!

3. Smackdown

September 17, 2015 at 8:59 am

You know when you live next door to a noisy neighbor, and he’s always playing loud music at night? You are so enraged that everyday you tell yourself you will go and confront him. One day you finally muster up enough courage to go and bang on his door. He opens it, and in front of you stands a 6ft 4 body builder. You quickly apologize and run back home. You tell yourself loud music is not so bad every night, it creates an ambiance. The body builder is happy and you are alive. In this case Kanye is the bodybuilder and everyone is too scared to tell him his clothing line sucks. Instead they pretend they like it just to keep the peace lol.

• Nne

September 17, 2015 at 9:19 am

Scoff!

• bruno

September 17, 2015 at 12:21 pm

who is scared of telling kanye off.
      so many people in the fashion industry think he is a huge joke. even kelly cultrone (America’s next top model judge) put him on blast.

my own is, how do u wee-wee in these clothes? do u tear the cloth off your body? or u dont wee wee at all when wearing the clothes.

• Felinda

September 17, 2015 at 4:41 pm

you just cracked me up cos i am experiencing this bullshyt here in my new apartment here in atlanta, every 9pm onwards my neighbor above me (i am on 2nd , they are on 3rd) makes noise which to me sounds like he/she is running on a treadmill – our floor plans are the same and the noise is loud in my bedroom but louder in my living room . I told leasing office but they havent done anything bout it,

And everytime i always tempted to go up there to tell them to stop, but i always hear this small voice telling me (this is america, dont go knock on anyones door at this time of the night before they shoot ya ass talking about “stand your ground laws” – and lets not forget this is down south (Georgia). so after a while i said oh gosh this mutherfkcer is going to continue this and EMPIRE is about to start next week and it comes on at pm. but then again , It aint that bad, I mean how long can you jog sef?? Maybe 9pm to 10pm – issokay sha i will put up with it.

i will never live on 2nd floor again. I will always go on the topmost flooor

4. Ese

September 17, 2015 at 9:12 am

Kendall is obviously the odd one out in this family. It’s so amazing. She looks and behaves too normal for this family

5. Tiki

September 17, 2015 at 9:21 am

Call it being desensitized, but I’m beginning to think the clothes are not so bad, at least not totally! I mean, I love how ‘unpregnant’ Kim looks, and North is absolutely darling! When I look at Kendall’s skirt, it gets me thinking maybe the pieces together don’t make sense, but with the right styling they could really help an outfit come together.

• Nims

September 17, 2015 at 9:36 am

My exact thoughts.

• A

September 17, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Yes @Tiki..
      Kim, North and Kendall look lovely in their ensemble and the camo outfit is nice on Courtney Love. Also, if the Kourtney’s outfit which i absolutely love is from the collection; then it is not a total write-off. All you need do is pair it well!

6. Omo

September 17, 2015 at 9:27 am

This collection is absolute rubbish!!! But it’s Kanye West so they are all sucking up to the hype.. The emperor’s new clothes indeed.

7. T

September 17, 2015 at 9:30 am

It’s funny how Jay Z and Beyoncé don’t show up at any of these Kanye’s events since he married Kim…

8. T

September 17, 2015 at 9:32 am

Thought they were or ‘are’ friends, is Kim that bad???, or they are just avoiding the papz?…but it’s not like Jay Z and Beyoncé are exactly off the Camera eye too…

• tosin

September 17, 2015 at 9:58 am

truth is ever since kanye married kim…the bond and close friendship between kanye and jay-z/beyonce dropped from 100 to 3 percent…both parties just playing maturity so to avoid paparrazzi ish.,u dont expect them to be there,cuz kim will want to start an unconscious comparison with bey

9. Taiwo

September 17, 2015 at 9:44 am

AKISA!!!

10. tosin

September 17, 2015 at 9:59 am

in reply to @T

11. Ms MCC

September 17, 2015 at 10:01 am

SMH to all of you criticizing Kanye’s collection as if you can do any better. You guys just be hating on this family for no reason. Till you make up to them I’d advice you all shut your traps. BTW Kim is wearing one of the outfits and it sure damn looks good and so is North. Autumn is around the corner and the outfits worn with a jacket would be perfect. BOOO! to all you Kimye haters who have no sense of style. Ya’ll just want to comment shaaa, haters!!!!!!!!

12. Ms MCC

September 17, 2015 at 10:06 am

And for the records T, Beyonce and Jay Z were present at the NYFW when Yeezy (Kanye) showcased his collection in February 2015. So before you comment make sure you’re well informed. Haterrrrrrrr!!!!!! SMH.

• T

September 17, 2015 at 11:00 am

Ms MCC, So because I pointed out my obversation, it means im hating? who exactly do I hate in this case? the celebs I don’t know personally? for your info, I don’t hate, it’s not even easy for me to hate, so for you to use that word so easily, i’m sure you must be the hater, it takes one to know one, im sure you are one of those that can’t type without using the word ‘hater’ I don’t know any of them personally, so why would your tiny brain think im hating? nawa o, I tire

13. Mz Titiltious

September 17, 2015 at 10:18 am

I always love Kim’s packaging always on point

14. Becca

September 17, 2015 at 10:24 am

He just changed the colour of his last collection from khaki to beige.

15. miss Pynk

September 17, 2015 at 10:55 am

Not my style at all. I guess some of us don’t understand design.

pynk360.com

16. Inspired by Africa

September 17, 2015 at 10:58 am

Lolest!!! @BellaNaija, how are you gonna ignore Pusha T in every picture he’s in? Not one, not two, but three pics and no mentions?
    Shame man! Hahaha. 🙂

• NaijaPikin

September 17, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Girl I was just about to post the same. I’m like dangggggg “Clipse” wasn’t that long ago now.

17. Spirit

September 17, 2015 at 10:58 am

Bland and ugly. I wouldn’t even want to be buried in those clothes.

• tosin

September 17, 2015 at 12:07 pm

@spirit….LMAO!!!!.Habba,oga take am easy na,already announcing what clothe you would love to be buried in???hahaha,it is well o

18. mabel

September 17, 2015 at 11:09 am

I love Kim’s outfit. I’ll look good in that. If it’s possible to hate somebody and the person ceases to breathe, then I’ll say ‘hating’ is effective. But since it’s just impossible, rock on my loves (Kardashian/Jenner/west fam). You are here to stay till your creator calls you home. Enjoy your lives and keep making that money. Never stop giving to charity. God bless you guys.

19. Haniel

September 17, 2015 at 11:35 am

Is Jay z better than Kim, after all he has a criminal record , kimye are going on with there life with out proud and arrogant Jay Z and his contract wife beyonce

• bruno

September 17, 2015 at 12:27 pm

are u trying to come for the QUEEN or nah?

if I were u, I will tread carefully when talking about the QUEEN and her royal family . #beyhive

• seesaw

September 17, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Poverty na bad thing! Beyoncé know you? Have you chopped today that you are ready to fight for the rich and famous who do not know you exist?

20. Ton ton

September 17, 2015 at 11:38 am

The designs are okay but the colour is odd

21. maame k

September 17, 2015 at 11:52 am

@spirit”you wouldn”t want to be buried in those clothes?,,,chaley you have no say when you die and you have no choice when you die lol

22. slay

September 17, 2015 at 11:56 am

OMG!!!! TRASHY SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH KANYE IN THE DICTIONARY. YUK!!!!!

23. anonymous

September 17, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Kanye’s collection is for misfits!! Shoot me but I totally love it. Did you see the crowd? Jaden, Lorde, Miguel? I rest my case. And Madame Talley, is that your stomach?

• bruno

September 17, 2015 at 1:16 pm

u do realise these celebs were paid to attend the show.

celebrities are paid to attend fashion shows. only in some few cases were the designer is a friend to the actor or actress or musician and they attended the fashion show to show support for the designer

24. Amyezra

September 17, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Amazing her dress she make more beautiful by the way I found a wonderful resource about mini importation business on youtube here youtube.com/watch?v=hCXoGi-1avQ

25. helo

September 17, 2015 at 1:16 pm

great

26. anonymous

September 17, 2015 at 11:04 pm

Nice

27. Omotee

September 18, 2015 at 1:58 am

My people will call this “akisa”. My people will be right.

28. emeraldish

September 18, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Andrew leon tally, ur belle na dieeeeeee