Sweet Spot

Linda Ikeji Offers an Exclusive Peek into her Mansion

BellaNaija.com

Linda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-7Linda Ikeji‘s new home in the prime gated community of Banana Island is taking shape, as she’s getting ready to move in. Read the news of her home purchase here.

Yesterday, the top blogger took to Instagram to offer an exclusive peek behind the pristine white walls with the following specs:

6 bedrooms (all rooms are ensuite – have an adjoining bathroom)
Master bedroom in penthouse with large terrace on topmost floor
3 Living rooms
Swimming Pool
Cinema Room
Kitchen
Laundry room
Newly built
3 Room Boys Quarters

***

Here are the photos!

Linda’s look of the day:Linda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-2

TerraceLinda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-5

BedroomLinda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-6 Linda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-3

Walk-in ClosetLinda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-8 Linda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-4 Linda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-9 Linda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-10

View from the OfficeLinda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-1

Photo Credit: instagram.com/officiallindaikeji

1. Tee

November 16, 2015 at 12:58 pm

I tap into linda’s blessing in Jesus Name!!! Amen… Lovely home, crazy ass closet!!! I love!!!

• Bola

November 16, 2015 at 3:46 pm

All she needs now is an interior designer. That bedroom is empty!

• jhennique

November 16, 2015 at 4:00 pm

The tappers are here again.
      She living the “being Mary Jane” life

• ATL's finest

November 16, 2015 at 8:16 pm

Hahah no the ” being Mary Jane” life lol @ tappers smh..

• californiabawlar

November 16, 2015 at 11:45 pm

My sister, leave her let her tap!! I love the MaryJane lifestyle biko!!….I know a lot of poor AND sad single people….I know a lot of poor and SAD married people….the ones that are happy are irrespective of their marital status and/or wealth. Imagine the babanla frustration of being poor and nobody to even console you in your poverty? lol….no offense to those out there struggling financially, present company included, hehehehe.
      As I dey single so, I hate when I have broke moments. Yoruba people will say “Iya meji o gbodo je oku igbe mi…” I can’t control finding a life partner but I can control my hustle! And that hustle has to be on point o. Money goes a looooong way in cushioning loneliness…case in point, that guy wey MJ dey gbensh right now, if she wasn’t MJ will he look her side?
      We all have different ideologies….as long as we are all sha happy at the end of the day….no yawa.

2. Janet

November 16, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Her house is beautiful l. I’m so happy for her. But pleaseeeeeee these celebs should be careful what they post online in regards to personal life and belongings. That’s how one bad bele will just plan armed robbery for you….

3. Tee

November 16, 2015 at 1:02 pm

IT IS WELL……

4. Jojo

November 16, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Chai obara Jesus!!!!!

5. ana

November 16, 2015 at 1:08 pm

But then, if she is going to publicize every small development she makes with her house why not do a reality tv show? Its now like she is struggling to stay relevant. We got the point already. Blogging has a lot of money and she was able to upgrade her life and is now living large. We are envious of her neighborhood etc etc. Not hating just thinking out loud.

• jhennique

November 16, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Dear ana, Linda will forever be relevant for as long as you ceck on her blog every morning. Please try to live with it

6. Benson Ossai

November 16, 2015 at 1:13 pm

True talk Janet.

• i no send

November 16, 2015 at 1:33 pm

yes … lot of crime and evil going around these days in lagos fa…i would have preferred she kept the news of this house as a constant rumour without accepting or denying it..if for nothing else they might try to target a relative ..but what do i know sef

• nene+

November 16, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Weldon Linda, BN where did you get her pics? Is it on Linda Ikeji? If not then blame tatafo BN who has not shown us her very own.

Linda happens to be very easy and seems not to know how to hide her feeling nor her self. Plus her Laura sister is 100% willing to share stuff like this.

My prayer for her is to get a man after her heart, by the way egg freezing is real. Trust me it will help our advanced waiting to marry sisters.

7. nnenne

November 16, 2015 at 1:14 pm

So, so happy for you, Linda.
    Please if you are reading this, STOP.
    I would not like to hear that something happened to you.
    Not everyone is happy for you.
    Enjoy your fortune, silently.

8. RIFF RAFF

November 16, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Chai, Linda don add weight!!!!

9. shady

November 16, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Girllllll u have arrived. Welcome home . I can confidently tap into this blessing ,I no wan hear of any drama after few months ooo. This ur bed is good enough for two.?

10. dontgerrit

November 16, 2015 at 1:36 pm

I cant imagine taking a camera/ my phone to my closet, and snapping picture to put on line. Maybe my 13 year old self… but in my 30’s??? I cant. LOL. It just seems a bit….. I don’t even know. We’ve seen the house. It broke the internet. Why are you now snapping pics of closet, shoe, bag? It does seem like you are seeking for validation… or seeking something else.
    lol..it is well o Linda. Whatever makes u happy. Pls keep snapping. Lets see what you had for breakfast, lunch dinner. How does the toilet flush? can u record it for us? Please dont stop o… keep updating us!!
    Im ourrahia meeen

• Nahum

November 16, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Calm down….. Relax…..Linda is not known to show off, so chalk this up to excitement. Everyone is entitled to be excited once in a while without people like you coming for them. Just look, ohh and ahh and move on.

11. Bibi

November 16, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I think the showing off of every achievement is part of business. Do you notice every year she comes up with something that keeps her in the news for weeks. She is a blogger and number 1 in Africa all na business strategy. More traffic, more money. Next year go be LINDA IKEJI SECRETLY WEDS BILLIONAIRE LOVER.

12. X-Factor

November 16, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Lol….Congrats Linda
    Hey Opeyemi,Chinasa, Amina & Bridget and my very beautiful peeps, before some of you get depressed looking at this and thinking about your own life, take a closer look at at the shoe rack on the first picture under “Walk-in Closet”… It is actually one same shoe rack oooo, NOT two…
    So…hey relax,things are not always what they seem to be, the fabulous life of the “filthy” rich atimes is a proverbial gaze at the midday sun(there probably is more to IT than you can see)…. and definitely there is more to this ephemeral world than the glam and fame…
    I guess what is most important is………………. run YOUR race, live YOUR dream, attain YOUR place in Life’s hall of fame, DIE EMPTY and reign with your maker in eternity!!!!

13. Ruby

November 16, 2015 at 1:38 pm

I don’t know why but i just get bad vibes about Linda Ikeji. (I know am gonna start being called an hater 10sec after this comment gets approved). I respect her hustle and how far she’s come but ……………………………….. somthing isnt just right about her.

And darling if you ever get to read this there’s a Yoruba proverb that says “ti isu eni ba ta , won maa fi owo bo je ni” i know you understand this proverb. Yes, American celebs flaunt their houses and cars blah blah. Even those ones don’t advertise the price its journalists that dig that up. Its not us Nigerians its not what we do. She’s even Igbo! ode maa ni girl yii ke. Where people just cut other’s life short just become they have “i better pass my neighbour generator” this girl and her family need to be schooled. Its people who never dreamed of having money that act like this. The real rich people don’t make noise. Mba! They don’t even need to. Their classiness speaks volumes. Linda try to be classy ad ask that your blabber mouth aburo to keep shut!

• Bbabe

November 16, 2015 at 2:29 pm

But the truth is she never dreamt of having this type of money, so abeg free the babe. It is her wildest dreams come to reality and she is excited. What is “classiness” all about ? One man’s class is another’s razz! Live and let live

• Nuna

November 16, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Sweetheart you completely lost me when you mentioned tribe. Everytime people like Davido and Wizkid flaunt rolexes and all sorts of cars and I dont see you and your likes going on about their tribe. No matter the amount of proverbs you decide to quote here, best believe that this whole ‘show off’ thing is now the trend. Blame IG and the likes but please keep tribe in the backburner. I dont know when y’all will learn that.

• Nahum

November 16, 2015 at 3:20 pm

@Ruby, you are an unrepentant, green gilled hater. Smh….the psychic and emotional energy you people put into been jealous of someone is amazing, it can generate energy for a whole house. Have you ever thought that if you channel those emotions into your own life, you might see some positive changes? Try it o! It will help you

14. dimma

November 16, 2015 at 1:44 pm

to think she will leave this house and get married, na wao.

15. Yolanda

November 16, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Happy for you Linda.
    I’m still trying to find pictures of Bill Gates displaying his expensive cars; jewelry; houses etc… out there to no avail…

16. nwando

November 16, 2015 at 2:05 pm

That’s her walk in with all that money??…and the room??????

17. Bella

November 16, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Frankly I am very happy for her achievement but I draw the line at shoving this down our throats, it s in very bad taste, I would have rather released an in depth “Cribs” situation with TV coverage but then not many production houses would touch this but rather than posting pictures on IG. Class vs Trash. Its always better when the cameras are following you around than you snapping pics for your IG at your age, #jussaying . Where does one draw the line? This need for constant validation is really becoming a problem in our society o. Validation is for parking sha. Use yoru brainand make more money by getting sponsors to want to showcase this your new house for more money (to maintain it and furnish it) abeg not dis!

18. cindy

November 16, 2015 at 2:13 pm

I think tis a case of too much excitement. Let he be, it will pass

19. Onetallgirl

November 16, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Im drooling over her bedroom, see how big and spacious it is! Chai! People are so lucky!

20. TruthSayer

November 16, 2015 at 2:18 pm

@dontgerrit, Bitter much? Skip the Post…By the way you can never do it not because you feel too old to, but because you have no big achievements…Bye Hater!

21. f

November 16, 2015 at 2:26 pm

linda darling… i know you get confuse when choosing handbags cause you have plenty….. i know some handbags you haven’t worn in a month or 2 months….. i have a solution for you. you can either pass those ones to me or pass those ones to me. is not a big deal for you. don’t worry i will collect anyone you give me after all a beggar has NO CHOICE!!! sincerely that naija babe who is tapping from you blessings and waiting for you to send the bags. thank you!!!

22. Mz Titilitious

November 16, 2015 at 2:30 pm

wow! bae u are the man! Muah!

23. tunmi

November 16, 2015 at 2:30 pm

The house isn’t appealing. There is too much wasted space. Hmmm….i agree with @ana, she should do a reality tv show. Or rent the property ffoe

• tunmi

November 16, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Rent the property for filming or for shoots

24. Juliet

November 16, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Money is good! Nice one

25. f

November 16, 2015 at 2:42 pm

you guys should please STOP with these negative hating comment!!! To each his own. just as Bill gate decided not to show off is still the same as linda deciding to show off…. i may or may not agree to showing off however it isn’t and shouldn’t be my problem. my problem is tapping from her blessings and learning from her work ethics!!!! linda abeg no forget that designer handbag!!!! thanks in advance.

26. xag

November 16, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Vitafoam on top 500 million. Nigerian visuals over substance as usual. Madam, invest in a proper filled mattress, maybe pocket sprung (leave Vitafoam alone), some Canadian goose feather and down duvets and high fill pillows (800+) with bedspreads and linen with minimum 300-thread count cotton. Luxury is not just about the purchase price of your home, buying an overpriced bed and then using Vitafoam pillows and a mattress filled with toxic foam.

• ATL's finest

November 16, 2015 at 8:27 pm

???????? U are bad!!! I thought I’m the only one who noticed but hmmm BN like to call folks haters for no reason so I jus waka pass on the foam ishy.. Two items that are comfy the most in my house are my foam ( after a long ass day) I’m glad to be in there & my shoes cuz this feet goes/drives EVERYWHERE .

27. Joie

November 16, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Me luvs this. Now those who’ve developed HBP over dis Linda’s mansion due to BB can now finally get a rope and hang themselves.
    I tap into your blessings o jare Linda. God is the one who completes. May He make your joy full indeed and complete you.

28. Duchess Maria

November 16, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Her closet is GOALS. Love love love!
    I’m a big fan of Linda. Keep on doing your thing and soaring babe, the sky is your limit. In the end, people who have bad belle for you will get tired, but you keep smiling all the way to the bank and I’m here for that.

29. jhno

November 16, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Linda ikeji jus loves to rub it in …..lol……when God blesses you,even if you want to keep quiet,hide it..the blessings will make the noise.Linda ikeji is blessed,and if she had kept quiet about it the blessings would have made the noise and everyone will start giving different versions of how she came about it.

30. Tina

November 16, 2015 at 3:39 pm

My prayers go out to all the folks she stepped on to get to where she is.
    All the folks she will put on her blog for her commenters to insults and gossip about and then she will stand on the sideline like she did nothing. Many have shed tears cos of what she did and continues to do. Good luck with your riches. Keep stepping on people,. stealing photos off instagram put on your website caption it and allow a flood gate of insults to the innocent. To those people she has done that too – wish her well and leave all to God.

No one is jealous of this girl but I only respect people who make money not out of peoples pain by gossiping, copying cutting and pasting. I respect wealth made from hard work. She is not one of them.

• aurora

November 16, 2015 at 4:30 pm

LOL. Your comment is so daft. Linda did not send these pictures to Bellanaija. BN ‘stole’ them from instagram.
      If you don’t want your life public, don’t put it on Instagram, facebook or twitter and later start crying foul.
      As for people she has made cry, I hope the same prayer goes to BN, Stella, Ladun and the others. You cannot single out Linda because she has a 500m Naira house.

31. Nonamespls

November 16, 2015 at 3:48 pm

All that arm candy!! I want

32. Hey!!!!

November 16, 2015 at 4:18 pm

BNaijerians…Una weldone..Hey!!!! Ogini na afio? maka why. You guys are all doing what you accuse her blog and blog commenters of doing and that is excess negativity and hating. No matter her posh y’all try to sound. Kai its too much.
    Some are even praying ‘for people she stepped on, please you all should pray for yourself; deliver yourself from your unrighteousness before you reason Linda, God don’t love you more that her. Talking crap about making money through people’s pain.
    What has she blogged about that other websites like Bella don’t do, but you readers will glorify bella and say she is serving tea, even when BellaNaija posts are not so digging dirty, the comment section is filled with people “serving tea and coffee.
    Notice how all the hateful comments always ends with am not hating, Bi*^%, please!!!! Save all your long comments, Linda is excited and she wants to show it. As long as you post ur bae’s pics or holiday outing on your social media handle, who are you to question Linda. Go and make money, others are making money and stop yarning dust.
    At the end of the day, all you BN commenters can eat your bile, she has a long list of people that she has touched their lives and are grateful.
    Dont stop hating ok…Ndi obi ojoorr

• kilipot

November 16, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Bless your soul.

33. A.D.A.

November 16, 2015 at 4:21 pm

But she couldn’t hold off taking pictures long enough to find some bedsheets? Is it hard?

34. tosin adegbite

November 16, 2015 at 4:23 pm

EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!..she is living the kim kardashian way of life….looking like the houses in beverly hills,wow,unmarried yet this wealthy!…she try (standing ovation for her)

35. lolochifire

November 16, 2015 at 4:35 pm

She’s so pretty, dtz all I see here.
    Luv u Bae.

• TAM

November 17, 2015 at 3:45 pm

BELLA NAIJA !!!! PLS INCLUDE I HATE THIS…UNDER YOUR COMMENTS..THANKS

36. BB

November 16, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Hmm, Kardashian wanna be

37. John

November 16, 2015 at 8:08 pm

start to sell your property in banana island. The riff raff are here and will ruin the place like they ruined lekki phase 1

38. Yep

November 16, 2015 at 8:17 pm

And at the end of this all, we will take NONE of these with us. Wisdom truly is the principal thing.

39. ATL's finest

November 16, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Gbam!!!! I praise folks that can show their asses off like this.. I dey fear my own people let alone the entire world. .. Hmm it is well with her.. I DON’T TAP so imma keep it moving.. Btw, nice walk in closet.

40. Tosin

November 16, 2015 at 8:28 pm

i can’t explain

41. Natu

November 16, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Yasss Linda!!! So glad to see a successful African woman.

42. imustdropacomment

November 17, 2015 at 7:44 am

JESUS…take the wheel…..ol boy enuff of this 3rd mainland bridge traffic and a crazy ass boss breathing down my neck…….i need me a life changing 11th hour idea to catapult me to my greatness………need that mansion ASAP ……oh yh and the cash that goes with it…….lolz

43. Asin

November 17, 2015 at 10:01 am

Nigerians Nigerians why are we so concerned with BIG rather than quality. I’m sorry that house is not worth that amount. OK the house has been bought can we talk about furnishings ??? Nigerians we have to do better . I saw her living room , you cant have modern furniture on one side and then traditional sette on the other in THE SAME SPACE. Please seriously invest in an interior designer . The cost of the house has to match the inside. Linda I’m sorry you don’t have taste at all from fashion to ur home. Your outfits always look so basic. Invest in 3 things. Personal trainer, stylist and interior designer you have the money. Please don’t take this as hate I really think you will slay when u get assistance.

• Nuna

November 17, 2015 at 11:23 am

YOU ARE A HATER!!!! Leave her to breathe, jeez! Its her money not yours. See how you helped her list things to invest in. Oshe, ur services should not be free then.

SMH

44. Aanuolutomiwa

November 17, 2015 at 12:09 pm

people bin taking panadol for linda’s headache, leave her alone abeg

45. Charlie

November 17, 2015 at 9:27 pm

This house was bought on aback breaking Mortgage I can say that with all authority But wonder if it was actually bought with full cash Linda would have shown us the raw cash before purchase and the C of O of the property after purchase
    I can’t put that past her.

46. ibe jeremiah

November 18, 2015 at 5:35 pm

what a virtuous woman,, she is a motivation to young ladies. who wish to leave life of an entrepreneur…
    promarketingbrand.com/2015/11/how-entrepreneurs-turns-leadership.html

47. LINDA

November 24, 2015 at 11:39 am

Igbo girls don’t come to Lagos to count bridge. Congrats dearie…. More of his blessings as your days of hustling is paying well….