Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) is a day on which the work of women entrepreneurs is observed, celebrated and discussed, it is held on the 19th of November of each year. The inaugural event was held in New York City at the United Nations, with additional events being held simultaneously in several other countries. This year, in Nigeria, the Women’s Entrepreneurship Day will celebrate the significant contributions that women make to drive Nigeria’s economy.
Nimi Akinkugbe will be celebrating Women’s Entrepreneurship Day 2015 with a unique ‘Brunch with 50 women in their 50s‘.
A superb line up of speakers will be discussing the following:
- Oluwatoyin Sanni, Group CEO United Capital Plc: Welcome Address
- Ngozi Princewill Utchay, Artelier Lifestyle Consultants: Personal Branding
- Nimi Akinkugbe CEO Bestman Games/MMWN Consulting : Money Matters in your 50s
- Tokunbo Ajayi, CEO United Capital Trustees: Private Trusts and Wills
- Ibiai Ani, Lead Consultant, The Daisy Management Centre: Leveraging your talent in your 50s
- Dr Pamela Ajayi, CEO Path Care Laboratories: Managing your Health
- Lanre Olusola, Life Coach. The Catalyst : Being the best you can be at 50+
Date: Thursday, November 19th
Time: 8 AM – 12 NOON
You can still register by sending an email to email@example.com. Spaces are limited so do register NOW!
The event is sponsored by United Capital Plc. Winners of the raffle draw will win VVIP tickets to Mo Abudu’s much anticipated premiere of ‘50 The Movie‘ holding on 13th December 2015 in Lagos. Delegates will enjoy lots of wonderful treats provided by Montaigne Place, House of Tara International, Cookieskin, Money Matters with Nimi and Bestman Games.