Do you want to be the next star Interior Design Star?
Glam Networks TV and Red TV Bring you Nigeria’s very first interior design reality competition and we need budding and emerging interior designers to participate.
What we are looking for:
- A clear and unique design perspective
Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- If you or someone you know has what it takes, we want to hear from you!
How to Participate
- We will be holding open calls in Lagos on the 21st of December 2015 at Sheraton Hotel, 30 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Check out website www.interiorsbydesign.tv for more details.
All participants must provide the following:
- A Personal Photograph
- Evidence of your creativity (it could be work you have done before or the kind of work you would like to do, in the form of sketches or a creative mood board or both!)
- Photocopy of your passport or driver’s license or National identity Card or Voter’s card
If you cannot attend the open casting, please submit scanned or soft copies all above to email@example.com
Please Note that Applicants Must be Available for Filming in January 2016
About Glam Networks
Glam Network is Nigeria’s foremost fashion, beauty and lifestyle television production company which credits include: DSTV Popular lifestyle TV show “Glam Report” with Michelle Dede, Fade Ogunro and Didi Ocheja, DSTV Nigeria’s first fashion reality TV show “MultiChoice presents the Fashion Protégé” , “Miss Nigeria Reality Show” with Nike Oshinowo-Soleye on AIT , “Austrian Lace” Documentary, “I See Lagos” Television Campaign with Governor Fashola, “Oprah Winfrey Show – Beauty Around the World” with Uche Pedro of BellaNaija, TW Magazine documentary “Matriarchs and Protégés” and “Lagos Fashion and Design Week Audition Special”