Women on the Winning Edge…the woman, her dignity
This is a Godly calling to all women to pump self-confidence into them; to raise godly women who will build good homes, raise Godly children, be wealthy, and stand toe to toe with other women of various cadres without denying the faith.
An International Conference, its maiden edition held on the 16th to 18th of January, 2015. The next edition, Winning Edge Conference 2016 will hold on the 16th to 17th January 2016 at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos State, Nigeria.
This conference is about ministering to women of all ages and strata with the hopes of:
- Leading them to Christ
- Prayerfully and biblically discussing key issues as it affects the woman, her purpose, her future, and her dignity.
- This vision is about God’s move on earth and because it is for the woman, it is a large umbrella which includes the single parent, married, divorced, career woman, politician, matured single, widow, etc. Whatever category she falls, as long as she is a woman, the Winning Edge family will be there for her.
This 2-day programme has been divided into various segments:
- Preaching/Teaching of the Word
- Panel Sessions (where questions from women, that have been collated before, and during the course of the programme will be answered)
- Shop for Free (An avenue to give back to the woman in need)
- African Praise Night (a time to return praises to God)
- It is time for women to arise, take their God-given place, and begin to fulfill their God-given mandate on this side of the divide.
Visionary and Convener,
Funke Felix Adejumo is the president of Funke Felix Adejumo Foundation. She is an accomplished pastor and teacher with deep insight into God’s word. Her unique unction and utterance has endowed her to the hearts of millions of people that have listened to her at conferences and seminars around the world.
Winning Edge Conference 2016
Date: 16th to 17th January 2016
Venue: Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos, Nigeria
Start Time: Saturday – 9AM | Sunday – 3PM
Admission is FREE
For further inquiries: Call +2348180299999, +2349099987410, +2348035066656