Scoop

Tee Billz shares the Sweetest Message as Tiwa Savage celebrates 36th Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz - February 2014 - BellaNaija 01

We just love their love!

Tiwa Savage is celebrating her 36th birthday today and the Mavin artist has been receiving loads of birthday wishes on social media all morning.

One birthday message that clearly stands out is from her husband and manager, Tee Billz, who wrote a short but sweet note for his queen.

He wrote “Our ❤ story is my favorite out of all…… @tiwasavage #KATAPOT#HappyBirthdayTiTi”

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. toIn

February 5, 2016 at 9:22 am

Love is a beautiful thing.HBD mama JamJam,not only a year older but also a year more better!!

• kemmie

February 5, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Happy birthday to Tiwa, one of the most talented and amazing artists in Nigeria.. She is so real and beautiful.

2. halima

February 5, 2016 at 9:49 am

I know commenters will come and say she’s not 36. I just know.

• Iris

February 5, 2016 at 3:27 pm

LOL no they won’t disturb her. The Age Police is only annoyed when you are under 35. After all for them, 36 is almost 40 so that’s an acceptable age.

3. bruno

February 5, 2016 at 9:50 am

this babe is old oh. next 4 years, she will be 40.

• Bey

February 5, 2016 at 10:35 am

let her be old, many did not live long enuf to see 36. We shld learn to be thankful as we grow older. Not age shaming people. She has a solid career, beautify family, good health and money in d bank, what else.

• bruno

February 5, 2016 at 11:58 am

” age shaming”

wtf is that. I said the truth. if u add 4 to 36 ur answer will be 40 so how is that age shaming.

and besides I thought nigerians love being old. I thought nigerians love bragging about how old they are
      I’m not ur mate, do u know how old I am blah blah blah. lol

• hezekina pollutina

February 5, 2016 at 10:42 am

well thats a challenge for her to refine like wine or cling desperately and become a mockery of herself. i think she is very cute, i would love to see her grow gracefully.

• mn

February 5, 2016 at 7:35 pm

i swear bruno can look for trouble she…. “besides Nigerian like being old” …lmao…..

4. didigal

February 5, 2016 at 9:53 am

Some people will soon come here now and say ‘How can Tiwa be claiming 36??? according to our age detecting super powers shes 57 and half bleh..blehh..blehhh’ Abeg say Happy Bday and move on oooo

HBD Tiwa Doll…God bless your new Year and crown it with bigger testimonies

• Bleed Blue

February 5, 2016 at 10:58 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I’ve always wondered about the age detectors too. It’s as if no “celebrity” birthday post can be complete without the age doubt comments.

Happy Birthday Tiwa! Live long and prosper!

5. Bey

February 5, 2016 at 10:01 am

HBD Tiwa, atleast this is one celebrity that has never hidden her age or reduced it by 10yrs

6. wasek

February 5, 2016 at 10:13 am

Hbd my doro diva God blessings all the way

7. Nicki

February 5, 2016 at 10:14 am

Happy Birthday Tiwa!!! Wishing u many more beautiful years ahead. God’s blessings always. Much Love?

8. concerned

February 5, 2016 at 10:20 am

HBD Tiwatope! May God bless you and may everything you do be a success. May all your dreams come true IJN. And may continue to be sexier and even more beautiful because people can hate all they want but THEY KNOW they’re younger than you but don’t look half as good as you. Whether they hate or not, Tiwa Savage is successful. They just need to ive with it!

• concerned

February 5, 2016 at 10:21 am

*live*

9. Bubu

February 5, 2016 at 10:46 am

Happy Birthday Iya Jamil (in Ibadan Accent). May God bless you abundantly this year, and may your shinning star Jam Jam continue to be a source of blessing to you. Never knew she was this old. #yummymummy.

10. Nadine

February 5, 2016 at 11:14 am

Happy Birthday to the only female celebrity that says her real age, not all these old mamas forming 24, 25, 26. Many more years jare.

11. Ibi

February 5, 2016 at 11:17 am

I’m sure your prayer is to grow old too. Not So???

12. Mz Titilitious

February 5, 2016 at 11:18 am

my name sake HBD oooo 😀

13. tt

February 5, 2016 at 11:20 am

u dat will not get old good for u.keep been young.baby toddler forever

14. Rafaella

February 5, 2016 at 11:23 am

Happy Birthday Mama J. Wishing you all the good things that life has got and may God grant you all your heart desires.

P.S My fellow BellaNaijarians, lets not forget to keep voting for Aunty Uche=> http://kca.nickelodeonafrica.com/vote#cat=Favourite-African-Blogger

15. prince

February 5, 2016 at 12:06 pm

I celebrate you my TIwatope. Keep glowing in God’s grace. I love you

16. kadara

February 5, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Happy Birthday to Tiwa, she looks really good

17. fleur

February 5, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Hbd. Explains why the baby dressing doesn’t fit her. She does not have the aura of 21.

18. Honeycrown

February 5, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Happy Birthday Tiwa! She looks very good for her age!

19. Ona

February 5, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Tiwa is 36? Gaddem! She looks younger. Thought she was 31-32

20. Ms Lily

February 5, 2016 at 5:59 pm

She looks good for her age. Happy birthday Tiwa Savage. Age with grace.

21. Moi

February 5, 2016 at 7:11 pm

Tiwa is not 36! I’m too sure. Back in 2010, I was watching an interview on a program, first time I saw her and Tiwa used her mouth when asked her age to say “ahhh mo ti da gba but God is in control, I’m 34 years new, I’m not worried because I know my life would fall in place at the appointed time” I remember this becausey I called my 29 year old sister’s attention to it, telling her to take a cue from Tiwa. There are two things involved, it’s either she was lying there or she’s lying now. I’m not trying to bash her or anything. It’s just based on the interview she gave. In that same interview she said she was on idols or got to a far point in the competition and that she did back up singing and also song writing for a few popular artistes can’t really remember their names. Happy birthday Tiwa!

• Toke

February 5, 2016 at 10:58 pm

of course she isn’t, she is 50 innit?

22. Dee

February 9, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Moi, i watched that same interview and she didnt say 34 years… I clearly remember her saying she was 31 years.