News

Unveiling the Evolution: Etisalat Introduces EasyFlex Evolution with innovative TV Commercial

Easyflex Evolution is a special Voice and Data bundle package which offers more value to customers on the Etisalat network. The package comes in two variants: Voice+ for customers who prefer to talk and Data + for heavy data users.

If you chat a lot and browse, get on the Data+ plan and get 1GB data plus N1500 airtime to call all networks for just N2000. However, if you’re a talker, your best bet is the Easyflex Voice + which gives you N5500 worth of airtime plus 250 MB for N2000 also.

Underscoring the launch of Easyflex Evolution is an interactive television commercial which features Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji and British-Nigerian Actor, Hakeem Kae-Kazim, cast as special agents in a Bond-like scene complete with special video and sound effects and high quality imagery.

Are you ready to Evolve? Click the link to view your mission
_______________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Uru

March 24, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Mtcheew

2. Fam

March 24, 2016 at 6:22 pm

emmmmmmm!!!! ehmmmmm!!!! ehmmmm!!! Etisalat are my family but this!!!! not feeling it to be honest

3. Romo

March 24, 2016 at 6:26 pm

I am sorry but you can see the difference in acting from a trained Hollywood actor and a Nollywood actress. I love you Genny but Hakeem was more natural. He looked like a real agent and interpreted the lines better. There was something stiff about Genny the entire time.

• Engoz

March 24, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Lmao! I watched it and I was like ‘huh’. Genny honestly needs to improve on her craft.

• George

March 24, 2016 at 7:17 pm

The lines !! Says the director. What lines are u talking abt?

• Leah

March 24, 2016 at 8:48 pm

They both (the agents- Genny and Hakeem) had “lines” in two separate videos that pop up on the one BN posted. That is the “lines” they are talking about.

• Ene

March 24, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Na wa o.On top advert again.World. People.

• Adelaide

March 25, 2016 at 4:38 am

So that’s not because she’s a nollywood actress. It’s because it’s Genevieve the stiff not so grat actor. Please know the difference. Okay bye!

• sika

March 25, 2016 at 12:34 pm

/Perhaps thats because genevieve nnaji cannot act? im glad everyone can now see it. ive been saying this since- the babe has never invested in her career..she could have gone to school to improve on her craft like lupita but mba, she let the naija celeb life get to her. oh well

4. SLA

March 24, 2016 at 7:24 pm

I was just staring at Genevieve all through, such a beauty. I’m porting to Etisalat next week and get on that data package, 5G and I still have my credit?

5. chy

March 24, 2016 at 7:35 pm

wow, I thought I was watching black bond movie, starring Genevieve & Hakeem, both of them killed their characters, when will Genny start to act in Hollywood, cos her level Don pass Nollywood ,look at her performance in this advert ,so natural ,?????

6. aikay

March 24, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Ewohhhhhh, all dem Genny haters forming constructive criticism, una go tire cos this Bae is naija’s undisputed best actress. Tell urself the truth or better still give up. I can bet my 2cents that ur brokes ass did not even have enough data to download and watch the clip but you are quick to write and criticize, nonsense!!!!! Saying she is stiff is just point blank stupidity cos she really brought out the character just the way halle berry would. Genny you are a natural born diva and you are the best at what you do. Keeping raising the standard and give them haters a run for their 10 naira data. Go girl!!!!!!!!

7. Cindy

March 24, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Na, not switching until 1,000naira can get me 10GB

8. NMA

March 24, 2016 at 8:07 pm

There’s no HATING for those that think Genny was as wooden as a tree coz she was. That word is really old, let’s stop already.

9. Udegbunam Chukwudi

March 24, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Genevieve just looked uninterested. I wish she could do voices. This her “one voice fits all roles” no be am. You can say I’m hating but na you sabi ??

10. Made

March 24, 2016 at 8:15 pm

pronounced /deita/ not /data/ & /silekt/ not /selekt/

11. Awesome

March 24, 2016 at 8:17 pm

I think l am genny’s biggest fan… But I agree with the Romo , however I will blame the director for that… She had no lines to say and looked a bit confuse on what was going on… The same look she had for the most part of the movie #Doctor Bello…
    The Director to be Blamed !

• Soldier

March 25, 2016 at 4:54 am

Please stop blaming the director! What??? This is supposed to be a seasoned actress not an upcoming ! Most seasoned actors are directors themselves! This lady is just a bad actor period! She’s fooled a lot of us for years before simply because she was young and hot . She has the hot girl factor. Just like a jessica Simpson or jenifer Anniston but is actually supposed to do per hair tv soap operas etc at best as she’s just a below average actress. She is not passionate or anything close to being a method actor like omotola, bimbo Akintola or sometimes an Nse this to me are passionate method not over acting actors who need more demanding roles

• Grorge

March 25, 2016 at 7:45 am

I hate using fowl language here but ur a dumb and I mean very dumb. How do u get to fool ppl to make u a sweetheart of an industry , is it by using juju??? In short ur a hater which I’m not surprised cuz this lady has so many exactly why GOD gave her most fans than any actress in this industry. How did she fool u with ijele, keeping faith, Sharon stone, wind of glory, blood sisters, and most recently ROAD TO YESTERDAY??? now u see ur very dumb, dumb ass !! Thank u and pls reply

12. Onlybcwecare

March 24, 2016 at 9:39 pm

Oh, my dear Genny babie….You are clearly highly favored, which is why you keep getting all these endorsements. That is great and all that God chooses some pple to bless irrespective of talent but seriously though I think you need to go take some time to perfect your craft. You can’t continue to deliver mediocre lines like this and not expect criticism. I think it is unfair to other hardworking talents out there who don’t even have an iota of what you’ve been dished because you have first movers advantage. I know you grew fast in your career and want to continue to do so but its probably time to take a step back and retool. Don’t take every project that comes your way if you are not entirely comfortable you can deliver. I know its not easy to turn money away but think holistically about building a good body of work that will have no room for fault. I am not hating, you were stiff in the video and your delivery was abysmal. Take some vocal, diction and presentation lesson and stop applying the same tone you use in acting to adverts. Good luck.

• Engoz

March 25, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I absolutely agree. Not everything is a hating fit. I have always preferred Genny’s acting on the movie screen when compared to her contemporaries. Either the others were doing too much or the acting was just terrible. But she carries that same semblance into other dramatic spheres which is where she gets it wrong. Also for some time her roles have been monotonous of being the boss lady, live in a good house. I will like to see Genny in a role as a mother of 6 and pregnant wife of a village tout. She is lucky she has a cadre of films that initially endeared us to her. I remember a critique to one of her performances when she participated in theatre. The critic said it was forgettable and bland. For theatre you have to go all out with your passions. The movie screen is different from theatre. I also remember Monique saying she had the same problem but in the reverse. When she joined the Parkers they had to tell her to stop yelling and tone it down, and she had to learn that theatre is different from screen acting. Nobody needed to tell me that Nse Etim has a theatre background. It was evident with the way she translated her emotions. I am also suspecting Adesua Etomi in having a theatre or drama background. The emotions are always raw and deep. I’m still trying to warm up to Adesua’s acting style though, still need more from her, but Nse has established herself as an acting guru. Rita Dominic has also diversified and is really building a great cadre of films that show her versatility. I haven’t watched Stephanie’s Dry, but I was already impressed by the plot- deviating from the typical nollywood love stories and telling Nigeria’s actual stories.
      Genny we know you are reserved, me too sef I’m a James bond in being reserved and it is annoying when someone tells you to come out of your shell. But this is your craft we are talking about, your daily bread o, you’d better wake up.

13. gimm

March 25, 2016 at 12:07 am

am always the first to comment whenever it’s my baby Genny girl, beautifull ad.dear Etibaba, you guys got me since the first day you got her, my little idea about your next advert will be “on a runway show” where she will be activate ‘her royal Divaness ‘ and kill other networks.

14. Allbcwecare

March 25, 2016 at 12:10 am

BN are you now denying pple to freedom of speech? Stop swalling comments please. Release my constructive comments I said earlier about Genny needing to take some time off to retool herself so she can perfect her craft. Her delivery in the ad was not good period. She was stiff and un-relatable. If you don’t let her know how is she supposed to get better. Not every oppty handed to her needs to be embraced particularly if she can’t deliver. Again its not fair to other hardworking talent who simply get overlooked just bc they are not as famous as Genny.

15. Allbcwecare

March 25, 2016 at 12:10 am

*swallowing

16. marlvina

March 25, 2016 at 1:28 am

In other words, Etisalat has joined Naollywood.

17. Lagos is my home

March 25, 2016 at 4:00 am

She looked either so stiff or uncomfortable. ……There a remarkable difference between her delivery and the Hakeem delivery of the role . He looked more at ease

18. Soldier

March 25, 2016 at 4:55 am

These…

19. Awesome

March 25, 2016 at 5:37 am

Yes, we agree… She looked uncomfortable in the role. This is totally unlike Genny… There was no connection/chemistry whatsoever between her and Hakeem, her supposed co-agent. Which is quite unlike her. So, l think something was not just right some where.
    So, l still insist the director is to be Blamed coz he is the one watching the actors performance. If any of them is not getting it right, you call his or her attention to it. You won’t say because Angelina Jolie have been acting for years, thus she shouldnt be directed again !

20. Awesome

March 25, 2016 at 5:43 am

And please, you guys should stop disturbing Genny, she did the first advert for ETISALAT with that young dude, and she nailed it. Still have it in my phone and watch it often…
    She was obviously not in her element in this particular one coupled with a bad director who failed to pay attention to details.
    Just hope, Genny is reading this and know we are rooting for her Big Time and look forward to see her break more boundaries inher craft !
    Thumbs of girl… Am never tired of watching Road to Yesterday; you kileth it !!!

21. Awesome

March 25, 2016 at 5:48 am

And for this advert… Am subscribing to ETISALAT sharp sharp !!!

22. molarah

March 25, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Ok o. I think you guys criticizing Genevieve here are just biased towards non-Nigerian sounding accents. It’s the “spere” in Hakeem’s voice that did it for you. Sorry, but take off those biased glasses (or ear-filters) and watch again. Genevieve’s delivery was okay.

• Anoy

March 25, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Accent…you clearly talk out of point

23. Awesome

March 25, 2016 at 2:13 pm

Yes ooo. I just had to go to YouTube to watch the full advert… Genny’s delivery was good jare !
    That’s the way Hakeem speaks normally now, even in movies… No addition. So, l don’t know this one you guys are asking her to go and borrow the voice of Queen of England because she wan do advertisement….
    Go girl ! ETISALAT all the way… Migrating to easy flex full time !

24. aaewhy

March 25, 2016 at 3:31 pm

I love Genny but I will keep saying it she’s too rigid she doesn’t depict emotions ,I always find it hard to connect e.g tango with me didn’t feel it