Events

Nollywood Stars OC Ukeje & Lala Akindoju spotted at the 2016 Cannes Festival

image

OC Ukeje and Lala Akindoju are currently at the 2016 Cannes Festival enjoying the different activities lined up.

Last night the two of them attended the premiere of Jodie Foster‘s “Money Monster” which stars other Hollywood actors like George Clooney and Julia Roberts.

OC and Lala are at the Festival with a number of other media personalities from other countries, including Ameyah from Ghana as they support Nigerian director Stanlee Ohikhuare’s film “Iterum”.

image image

1. Ebun

May 13, 2016 at 5:24 am

OC will be in Hollywood class soon,that’s where He belongs,such talent need more international exposures like this,He’s also known to have good heart,my sis Lola I see you looking good in red.

• nene

May 13, 2016 at 9:46 am

what talent? he’s not even the best in nigeria or africa, you’re talking hollywood.

• Tyz

May 13, 2016 at 12:36 pm

I tire oo.
      I don’t know where this hype about his acting came from.
      OC ukeje is over rated.

2. ohyeahohyeah

May 13, 2016 at 5:40 am

His wife is patient sha, It could NEVER be my husband gallivanting around with his ‘friend’. I reject it in Jesus name, Amen!

• Just my 1 Cents

May 13, 2016 at 4:08 pm

LOL chai, the struggle is real, but I can understand. I don’t think my boyfriend/husband will be comfortable with me “gallivanting” around a male friend either.

3. Ramona

May 13, 2016 at 7:18 am

hummm.. they went alone? K,,

4. xplorenollywood.com

May 13, 2016 at 7:27 am

Cool…. Nollywood supporting each other! I would definitely love to attend one of these days!

5. ElessarisElendil

May 13, 2016 at 8:08 am

OC’s wife has a pretty smile.

• See

May 13, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Hahaha very funny. His wife is probably at home. This is his bff.

6. lea valley

May 13, 2016 at 8:18 am

Na wa o!!!

7. Ese

May 13, 2016 at 8:31 am

Hmmmmmm…..*sips tea*

8. Amh

May 13, 2016 at 8:35 am

Why not marry your best friend?

• Net

May 13, 2016 at 9:51 am

I heard it is AS things. Not sure.

• Bar-fee

May 13, 2016 at 10:59 am

I jus tire. They are always together in public and certainly private too. I like OC but don’t like the fact that he is always with this his BEST FRIEND. I’m pissed on behalf of his wife abeg. What rubbish!

9. Christian Sister

May 13, 2016 at 8:48 am

Two things..
    Firstly, Oc and Lala again??????
    Secondly, what is Lala wearing?? For the life of me I can’t understand how you attend Cannes Festival looking like that! Like at least you could have collaborated with one of the many fab Nigerian designers here and they would have made something exciting to see, even without pay. They do you a favour of making a great dress, all you have to do is look good and slay on the red carpet, credit the designer, and viola international exposure. This is exactly what Richard was talking about yesterday, fashion is part of your brand. A big one.

10. pinkie

May 13, 2016 at 9:07 am

BN giving us these two to talk about again. smh! but hey, why did they have to go together? why must they take pictures together? why do they keep giving people reasons to suspect there’s something? why can’t OC go with his wife? well, I would be quite uncomfortable if my spouse keeps going to public places with a single ‘bestie’

11. Sugar

May 13, 2016 at 9:09 am

Is Oc married to Ibukun or Lala? That is why they keep saying marry your friend cos these 2 seem to be getting along well and seen together in events even more than his legally married wife.
    And Ibukun, when are you planning to relocate? You cant remain in Canada and expect Lala not to take your place. This distance Marriage of a thing sef.

12. Cheekie

May 13, 2016 at 9:17 am

There’s just something about these two(Lala and OC) that doesn’t feel right. Yes they are industry colleagues but……….
    Yes a man and woman can be buddies but………
    You can correct me if am wrong,word is they dated/were in a [email protected] point before he married. Well……if Mrs Ukeje is fine with the closeness,who am i to have an opinion..
    OC looks dapper and really good, he looks more Hollywood than Nollywood in that suit..

@christain sister,i do agree with you. But she doesn’t look bad,the dress might even be from a Nigerian designer.. A Wana Sambo,Deola Sagoe outfit would have made her stand out…Congratulations to Stanlee Ohikhuare… Where is #Fifty? No cannes show case?

13. STYLO

May 13, 2016 at 9:22 am

truth be told……………flee from possible temptation, body no be wood. yes they are friends but there should be difference between when you are single and married. Besides Lala show us your man and avoid people assuming you and your bestie dey involved. Na from clap dance dey start o

14. Tito

May 13, 2016 at 9:23 am

BN, stop being SHADY. I can bet these were not the only Nigerians at Cannes, but you found it convenient to put just these two so people can talk and you can make more MONEY from clicks. Uche P, would you like to be the one placed up there so people can tear you apart and speculate as they want. You people should fear God oooo.

15. I love my husband

May 13, 2016 at 9:28 am

this OC’s wife must be a very tolerating lady…hehehehehe….my husband be gallivanting and talking selfies around with one gehl like this all the time….hehehe..as Christian as I am..it kent possible (in my friends voice)…Sincerely, I just think this OC and Kemi should respect OC’s wife..this is very unnecessary, its unnecessary closeness, these 2 must be very born again to prove to me that they have not been sharing kiss…yinmu. hiss..call me old skool, its ok. My mama used to tell me what you will not eat, don’t smell it with your nose at all

• See

May 13, 2016 at 1:13 pm

The irony is that men hardly ever tolerate this type of thing. Even when there’s nothing going on, it’s just plain disrespectful to give off vibes that make people speculate.

16. angie

May 13, 2016 at 9:37 am

Kemi needs to give it a rest mehn!! I hope you will be able to stomach same if your hubby keeps going out with a so called “friend”….you are a woman, pls respect his wife. At least for the purpose of mean things that people will say to her

17. Hmmmm

May 13, 2016 at 10:05 am

These 2 shoulda just gotten married and saved us the trouble!!!Hian

18. Tosin

May 13, 2016 at 10:12 am

Birriful.
    Forward, Forward! #TeamNolly

19. Kukks

May 13, 2016 at 11:24 am

OC, do you have any idea that your in-laws are watching? As for Lala, keep spoiling market for yourself.Tomorrow nah you will play the “every woman must not get married” card. Then many years down the line, ya somebody’s mistress. ?

20. EseOsagie

May 13, 2016 at 11:58 am

So will these two say at this event they weren’t going in and out of each others rooms? best friend my ass. we dey here dey wait una.

21. mabel

May 13, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Maybe she feels ok with a Lala by his side because she knows nothing will happen between them. All I know is if you have a friend you’re this close to, you should marry them. Seriously. But these two? na, no chemistry

22. See

May 13, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Hahaha very funny. His wife is probably at home. This is his bff.

23. Princess P

May 13, 2016 at 1:50 pm

These two love ‘bestie’ again?
    The wife is so so understanding

24. Tosin

May 16, 2016 at 11:12 am

“brilliant” idea – next time you two should take me along. PLEASE?
    then my people will now say we’re sharing three-way-kisses behind the scenes 🙂

seriously, they’re at CANNES. It’s like a dream.

25. Ifeyinwa Mic

May 17, 2016 at 12:31 am

Maybe, just maybe ( I don’t know these ppl), Lala is a lesbian and everyone including the guy’s wife knows it. No threat there! Or maybe the wife is just super understanding. Quien sabe.