Relationships

See Photos from TV Host, Frank Edoho and his wife Sandra’s Surprise Baby Shower

BellaNaija.com

Sandra and Frank Edoho Baby Shower BellaNaija 001

TV host, Frank Edoho of ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’  and his wife, Sandra are expecting their second child together.

The couple got married in 2014 and have a boy together. In addition to their growing family, Frank and Sandra have four children from their previous relationships.

Sandra shared the story of how the surprise baby shower went down and appreciated all who planned it:

You See, I am not someone that can be easily surprised! I am a bit too nosy, and I snoop and I ALWAYS find things out!? So my gorgeous gorgeous friends decided to show me pepper!

I knew that since they were planning my #babyshower , someone would tell me, “let’s go for lunch or let’s go see a movie”, and it would turn out to be my shower. I was ready for them?

But these girls decided to bring the shower to me! Hahahahahaha! To my own home.

So they planned with my husband to take me out of the house in the morning. When Oga said to me, you must follow me for this event, I was like, ha! Pls go, I have deliveries, must I follow you? And on and on I went with my excuses?

But he insisted and we went for the event!

My girls came to my home and set up everything! All this while, my husband was receiving “funny” calls and coding?

Oh boy! I begin vex oh!! “What do you mean? Which girl is calling? Why will she ask where are you? FOR WHAT? ???? After small quarrel and settlement, my husband said okay, okay, I have a gift for you at home? I started thinking, “Ha! Oh boy, my new car done land!! This Range Rover I have been dreaming of don land oh!!? Chai! SEE groove??? Then I became a loving wife, I said “Oh babe, In this economy? you shouldn’t have now$?! Ah! What kind of gift is it eh??? ?? For my mind, car dey wait for house??? Cut a long story short, I got home and opened my door and I got the BIGGEST shocker of my life! All my girls were there just for me, just to make me smile. I smiled and laughed and smiled so hard, my face still hurts. I was truly surprised???? It feels amazing to be blessed with GENUINE friends. REAL people. I am so happy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you?

See more photos here:

Sandra and Frank Edoho Baby Shower BellaNaija 003 Sandra and Frank Edoho Baby Shower BellaNaija 008 Sandra and Frank Edoho Baby Shower BellaNaija 009 Sandra and Frank Edoho Baby Shower BellaNaija 007 Sandra and Frank Edoho Baby Shower BellaNaija 006 Sandra and Frank Edoho Baby Shower BellaNaija 005 Sandra and Frank Edoho Baby Shower BellaNaija 004

Photo credit: Instagram/Vivabella Designs | Mars and Stores Makeover | My Hair Ltd

1. Mimi May

July 31, 2016 at 11:56 am

This is what is called Surprise Baby Shower. It seems Frank truly love Sandra more than his ex wife Kate. Congrats and baby dust to them.

• Nahum

July 31, 2016 at 12:14 pm

What kind of stupid comparison is that? Were you living in their home to assume such? Always a silly girl out there ready to make such silly remarks.

Congratulations on your new baby Sandra. I have other things to say but today is Sunday, no shade today.

• Violet

July 31, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Kai! I knew this post will go online!
      Sandra is just a chilled out girl and I don’t think she’s into fame and publicity besides her focus on her interior designing business. She’s also genuinely in love with Frank and it seems their marriage has worked out greatly! inpart because she’s very submissive.
      She was my set girl in secondary school, and I know her well!
      I choose to remain annoymous tho!

• clara

July 31, 2016 at 2:33 pm

I hope he doesn’t beat her like he used to beat his ex. A leopard will never change its spot. If you like, turn yourself into a rag for him to walk on in the name of submission , you will still chop blows! Better to be unsubmissive than to be abused oo

• Omoté

July 31, 2016 at 7:52 pm

Haba May! That’s a careless comment. We knw it’s social media n we r mostly faceless here but we can still be nice?

2. mee

July 31, 2016 at 12:00 pm

And the first wife will be seeing all of these. Mschewww. You were supposedly angry that a girl is calling the HUSBAND you took from another woman.Aren’t you smart and intelligent?
    Karma dey come no worry

• Nahum

July 31, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Lol. See how her body was vibrating.

• Mia

July 31, 2016 at 1:48 pm

But they had already split before came into the picture tho? Or am I wrong?? Sandra had been in the UK when the split occurred or wasn’t she?

• Naijatalk

July 31, 2016 at 7:26 pm

Rather strong and unfounded accusation don’t you think?

3. B

July 31, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Like seriously, did you have to compare the new wife against the ex. They were married for more than 5years, do you know how happy they were the first 2years of their marriage?

4. vora

July 31, 2016 at 1:35 pm

@mee she did not take d husband from anoda woman..his marriage was over before Sandra….pple usually say dat wen its a second marriage I don’t know y lol..i wish u safe delivery Sandra..

• word

July 31, 2016 at 2:24 pm

No pls, Frank used to visit her in Unilag while still married to Catherine. I wont say anybody collected someone from anybody, but she was his constant babe loooong before his marriage crashed. Frank was into her sha.

• Kuburat

July 31, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Lol, is that why he used to beat the crap out of Katherine? Women! You know he was beating your fellow woman, instead of you to run as fast and as far as you can, you are dancing azonto with joy that he married you. When he knocks all your teeth out, you will come and be forming DV victim. I tire jor. Go and let Precious Jones abi Iyawo 2Shotz tell you her story.

• Coco

July 31, 2016 at 3:12 pm

GOD FORBID! You can LIE??

5. IJS

July 31, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Dunno wat went down wit d first wife but 2nd marriages prolly HV it easier. D fact dat u won’t want to be d person dat cant stay in a home will make u put head down.

6. BijouxthisBijouxthat

July 31, 2016 at 10:52 pm

Loool, BN people like to serve ☕️☕️☕️ all the damn time. .. I love ???

7. Mz_Danielz

August 1, 2016 at 8:15 am

I find it hard to wish this babe well. I loved Katherine. To the babe saying they look more in love, how are you sure she is not suffering and smiling just to prove a point? Anyway, it is not my business. A baby is being born, may that child walk in purpose and be a gift to the world

8. nne

January 13, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Sandra,leave him,that is pure adultery

9. Adetosure

February 19, 2017 at 7:07 pm

It can be very hurtful wen you give your best and you are being taken for granted…. Kathy will surely be pained and emotionally harassed. May God cushion the hurt for her and make her children be her hubby while she tags along with life.

I sincerely feel for her