Scoop

All Grown Up! Regina Askia-Williams wishes her Daughter Tessa a Happy Birthday as she turns 15

Seems like just yesterday when Regina Askia-Williams‘ daughter Tessa celebrated her 13th birthday (click here if you missed it) and now she’s 15!

Tessa, who looks just like her former beauty queen/actress mother, is celebrating her birthday today and her proud mum took to her Instagram page to share a photo and the flowers for the birthday girl.

Regina Askia-Williams wrote:

There was a birthday today, 15 pink roses for a lovely little lady. Happy 15th birthday Teesa dear, God bless you today and always.

Happy birthday Tessa! See more photos of her below.

1. Benny

January 4, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Click on the link and see when she turned 13 and now at 15. Wow! It is well with our kids

• Sylvia

January 4, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Parents have failed their children. God help our generation!

2. RIP George Michael

January 4, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Happy Birthday Tessa. This is scary though! This girl looks late 20s to early 30s. Hmmm! The race to age. What can I say. This is the one my 16 year old daughter would see now and think I’m maltreating her or being wicked. I would soon hear “mummy see she’s only 15 and her mum let’s her do make up and look beautiful, why must my own be different” I go hear am!

On another note I’m in the last digits of my 30s and I feel so good when people say I look young? The other day I went for new year’s service and everybody was just complementing me on how I’m competing with my daughter with my beautiful flora print dress and Ghana weaving. My best part was when they told my husband to sit up and join his wife in looking good?? made my day! I digress, sorry! Happy birthday o jare beautiful girl, to each parent and their own.

• nene

January 4, 2017 at 4:27 pm

her mum is regina askia, what d’you expect? although regina’s first daughter is the complete opposite of her mother.

3. Niyoola

January 4, 2017 at 12:08 pm

15?!?! or 25?

4. Coke

January 4, 2017 at 12:11 pm

And a 15 year old is dressed like that?

5. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

January 4, 2017 at 12:21 pm

@Coke, I don’t think Regina Askia will like the question, even @Niyoola, the same

Regina Askia is known to be fiercely protective of her kids children

Happy Belated Birthday to Tessa Regina Askia’s daughter

6. Xoxo

January 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Happy birthday to this beauty….The teenagers on social media these days ehn.. They all look like they are going on 25…. Teenagers should be teenagers. You have the rest of your life to look like an adult. And bellanaija is her name Tessa or Teesa???

7. Back in the days.

January 4, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Regina Askia dey mess? 😀

8. Sonia Paloma

January 4, 2017 at 12:52 pm

My mama is not seeing this one now oo, only bikini modest picture i used on whatsapp profile my mama called me from naija 5am to ask me to remove such nonsense. at 25 someone cannot use bikini pics, I go soon block her LOL

• bee

January 4, 2017 at 7:34 pm

oh this is my mum, she called me one time to remove a pic from whatsap one time, because my shorts was too short and she doesnt want people seeing it. I quickly warned her that I will block her,I am 28 btw.

9. Ethio

January 4, 2017 at 2:01 pm

She is 15? Umuazi kita sef!
    @sonia You have your mom on social media?, my own mama told me to stop putting up my pics on whatsapp for evil people to easily lay their hands on i quickly blocked her. Call me when you have a msg

• Cocolette

January 4, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Lmao ?

• Sonia Paloma

January 4, 2017 at 3:54 pm

@Ethio hahahaha. she is not on social media, just whatsapp. The annoying part was she told me with an angry voice and hung up before i could even utter a word. LOL

10. Anon

January 4, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Teesa? Tessa? Happy Birthday.

Nna ehn..,

11. Tobi

January 4, 2017 at 8:20 pm

Shivers!!!! this woman makes beautiful children choi nuff to make grownup ass women jejejelous .

12. Sistersister

January 4, 2017 at 10:56 pm

All I see is a pretty young ting with minimal makeup. Tastefully dressed, no cleave on display. The child’s just blessed, no multiple layer or Outlandish unnatural colours on her face . Pretty child. To the one that says she looks 20 na she don’t. Healthy 15 year olds that are allowed to eat egg and butter/ margarine ( not bluebell fat o )look like this. Don’t use your village vitamin deprived natives as a bench mark okay. Na malnutrition DEY do them. That’s why they look all wizened and dried up. y’all need to take a a cube or 20 of sugar to get over that stanking bitterness smh.

13. Sugabelly

January 6, 2017 at 4:32 am

I’m not really a fan of this outfit or the look. She looks too old. For a 15 year old, the look should be beautiful with a touch of bubbly and cute. This looks so serious like a 25 year old. Where are the colours? Where are the fun hairstyles? Where are the cute, girly accessories?

This is boring and she’s going to have this look for the next ten years. Too much too soon.