Scoop

New Year, New House! Check out Photos from Funke Akindele-Bello’s House Warming Party

BellaNaija.com

A few weeks ago Nollywood actress Funke Akindele-Bello and her husband JJC moved into a new home in Amen Estate, Lekki.

They hosted a star-studded house warming party yesterday and many celebrities were in attendance such as Niniola, Tara Durotoye, Kate Henshaw, Tiwa Savage, Seyilaw, Toke Makinwa, DJ Spinall and a whole lot more.

See photos below.

1. Jiji

January 3, 2017 at 1:06 pm

i like people are moving into homes beyond the lekki 1 axis, more and more devemoplment will be forced into those areas too.

It was quite sad though that immediately after abraham adesanya estate, there were no more street lights and made driving at night (as from 6pm) a bit difficult and scary especially with the harmattan.

Anyways, kudos to Lagos, i see a beautiful state in 2 years with all roads clean, smooth and motorable.

• Jade

January 3, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Amen to a new, well structured and improved Lagos. I’m proud of Funke, she’s a great actress and a natural comedian. We’ve seen and watched her grow. I heard it’s fun working with her because she has no air about her. Down to earth but takes her work very seriously.
      Funke , more and more blessings to you.
      So what if she makes more money than her husband. He’s making his own money(child support will suck any man dry). This is how people push men to do 419.

• Tiv Girl

January 3, 2017 at 9:38 pm

How do you know if she makes more money than him? He still writes and produces in the UK, plus whatever residuals he gets from his previous work with Big Brovaz, JJC & 419 Squad and other individual artistes he wrote or produced for. You didn’t even have to make that comment, but you had to throw some shade at them. Hiss.

2. word

January 3, 2017 at 1:31 pm

BN. Lol. I see how u played safe with: ….”A” new home. Cos some principlaities on some other blog have been whining the blogger to change her ”THEIR new home” to ”HER new home. People are evil sha. Lol. Congrats to the JJCs

• Dolly

January 3, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Lmao like why is the human race so messy, does it matter who the actual owner is but then i’m no good either i low key love it looool

• Shola

January 3, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Some people are wicked sha, see this is how the guy will hear such andn feel belittled and will starting looking elsewhere (typical african man who will never want to be outshadowed)

i pray for Funke, she has such a beautiful kind heart and deserves no heart break and nothing but happiness

3. Honest

January 3, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Women will never learn LOL
    Funke oo, congrats on the purchase of your house, dear. Hardwork truly pays sha. I wanted to say that I hope you purchased the house solely in your name but you’re not the sharpest babe on the planet so I know you probably bought it in his name. Anyway congrats dear.
    Bellanaija post my comment oo! You post the horrific shit Chief and Paul Adeyomo say, so post my own.

4. Bibi

January 3, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Is this an ad for Amen Estate???

5. www.ckjacob,com

January 3, 2017 at 2:23 pm

I want them to grow old together.
    So shall it be In Jesus name Amen!
    One of my favorite couples.

6. Puzzles

January 3, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Long time no see Joro. I kind of miss the self-appointed psychologist

7. Ehhh

January 3, 2017 at 2:40 pm

I just saw Gbemi and Joro in the pictures. Chai, this is awkward!!!!

8. Beebee

January 3, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Where the interior pics of the house at? I came here for that lol!!

• Omoté

January 3, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Lol! Tafia!

• Moi Me

January 3, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Like for real! Was not expecting to see people. I’ve seen them all in Instagram ?

9. bijouxthisbijouthat

January 3, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Who owns the building? husband/wife or both? please my ameobo antenna is on high… somebody feed it.. hehehehe

• Corolla

January 3, 2017 at 4:30 pm

What does that have to do with you own sad life? Bad belle!

• oil

January 3, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Monkey build/buy urs before asking stupid questions!!

10. hollybaby

January 3, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Wetin be your own?

11. Xoxo

January 3, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I’m so very happy for Funke and JJC.. May you guys last forever in Jesus name. Amen..
    I’m all about the beard gang but what is that on Joro’s face??? Its not sexy at all at all..

12. Omoté

January 3, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Hehehe! Where’s that prophet oh! When I read that prophecy I was mad! Exodus 23:26 is urs Funke baby! If u see me dancing whn I saw these pictures ehnn! Thousands said silent prayers for you! Barrenness no be ur portion!

• Anon

January 3, 2017 at 4:23 pm

She does look pregnant in the first and fifth pics

13. Ariere

January 3, 2017 at 5:15 pm

If you saw the way my Mother and I prayed for Mrs Akindele-Bello when We read about that god awful Prophecy, You Would have thought she was our Daughter and Sister or we know her personally.

We have so much love for your Superwoman and I pray that Beautiful home Abhors the cries and laughter of your children.
    Keep doing what you do cus it sure works.

• Mywifeisfiiiiiiiiiine

January 3, 2017 at 7:18 pm

I like that you prayed for her, the word Abhors is not a good word in this context; I hope it was a mistake.

• Ariere

January 3, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Yeah, it truly was a mistake. I meant to type ‘abounds’ and that’s the word I had in mind but maybe ‘Autocorrect’ had a mind of its own. And it was an oversight untaming it or i typed it as such.

14. Moi Me

January 3, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Happy for her and the hubs. Who really cares who makes more or not. It’s a different world today women/men can bring in the bacon.

Can we stop with these old ideology….. It’s 2017! Can we grow up already?

15. Ifeyinwa Atuanya