Scoop

“If you ever broke my heart, Thank You” – Yvonne Nelson thanks all her exes in series of new tweets

BellaNaija.com

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson in a series of tweets yesterday expressed gratitude to her anyone who might have broken her heart at one time or the other in her life. She further said it only helped her to appreciate life more whilst thanking God for what he has done in her life.

See tweets below:

Photo Credit: Twitter – @yvonnenelsongh

1. Xyno

March 28, 2017 at 12:24 pm

You’re welcome boo

2. Alexandria

March 28, 2017 at 12:51 pm

This lady’s hair is always too full. She looks like a lion.

• cocozee

March 28, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Her hair style,her choice..

• ec

March 28, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Lion? you are wicked

3. john

March 28, 2017 at 1:43 pm

yawnn..so she has never broke any man’s heart? ..give me a break ..black women and social media attention. .next she will say , she is praying for them ..olosho

• keke driver

March 28, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Na wa o john… whoever did this to you ehn? You’re always bitter, why are you referring to her as “olosho” kilode onku??

4. olajumoke

March 28, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Oh, please! why must it always be about a man and broken hearts???

• Lola

March 28, 2017 at 4:34 pm

I don’t get it too! Women that won’t just leave their exes alone. The same kind of women that will set up an interview years after a relationship has ended to ask the ex why he cheated or what went wrong. Talmabout #hurtbae. Women get your priorities straight and stop relying on men for happiness. Teach your daughters the same so they don’t seek validation from men then cry betrayal or heartbreak later.

5. Brokenhearted

March 28, 2017 at 3:29 pm

This post just prompted hope inside me because right now im just not myself. like one of the things not working in my life is having a meaningful relationship. let me just rant here. there is this guy i really like, i met him a couple of weeks ago and i slept with him on our first date – not like it was spontaneous we actually planned sleeping together on the first date. i wasnt thinking, my mind was so clouded. dont judge me. he didnt ask me to be his girlfriend, we were just attracted to each other , i think he even has a girlfriend that wont just sleep with him- i figured. with this display of weakness and discipline, im just tired of my weak self, like really tired.how could i have behaved so cheap and unflattering? we still kept talking after the incident but i just blocked him because i really want to get over him since logic tells me we are not happening.
    whether he broke my heart or i put myself in harms way, i hope i can be able to say thank you in future too.

• Greatness

March 29, 2017 at 6:44 am

You will be alright. E-HUG

• cisca

March 29, 2017 at 7:19 pm

She said it all, when God is nt involved, it won’t work

6. lalaland

March 28, 2017 at 3:31 pm

It’s simple, she’s in love.

7. nene

March 28, 2017 at 3:41 pm

drama queen

8. Ottawa Queen

March 28, 2017 at 6:53 pm

They always end up embracing God at the end. While at it, they never thought of the God factor in the relationships. Well, thank God it’s never too late to accept Christ into your life. Forgive and move on! We gerrit.

9. cisca

March 29, 2017 at 7:20 pm

She said it all when God is nt involved it won’t work