Scoop

“About a year ago I never thought I will have a reason to laugh again” – Read Tee Billz’ Inspiring Testimony

Tee Billz (right) and Lanre Olusola

Artiste Manager Tee Billz has shared a personal testimony of how he came out of a “dark place” he found himself in about a year ago.

He shared a photo of him and his life coach Lanre Olusola and wrote:

When you are in a dark place, from my own personal experience I know it’s very hard to believe anything good and even the concept of God is questionable at that moment.
Trust me, God will definitely come through for you….. About a year ago I never thought I will have a reason to laugh again. But God’s Mercies and Grace are beyond human COMPREHENSION!
TRUST in Him.
Keep HOPE Alive.
Have FAITH in God’s Faithfulness.
He is your FATHER and His LOVE for you is Eternal and Unconditional.
If you can see and believe this HELP is on the way.
Hopefully this picture can help someone out there that is poisoned by stress, under pressure, feeling pain or afraid of failure.
Know this for SURE my God can fix every broken situation in your life….NEVER give up …Keep on Keeping on!!! You will ALSO LAUGH again soon.❤️???

1. Spunky

April 21, 2017 at 10:47 am

Without sounding biased, this is a strong message and I hope his testimony speaks to someone.

2. babym

April 21, 2017 at 10:50 am

Awww I guess nobody is beyond redemption and no situation is too ugly for God to fix. even though a lot of ppl (including me for the most part) had written you off, God still has plans for U. Here’s hoping the brother continues to stay on the right path and not fall of the wagon again.

3. keke driver

April 21, 2017 at 10:53 am

Well done TEE…..Now go get your girl

• John Doe

April 21, 2017 at 12:23 pm

He did that a long time ago.

4. Icey

April 21, 2017 at 11:01 am

He was in a dark place, he broke down, he got help and now he’s making progress….hope this really encourages someone. It’s okay to fall, as long as u dust urself up and try again.

5. i must talk

April 21, 2017 at 11:08 am

Happy for you. with God and Lanre Olusola you are on the right lane!

6. Sel

April 21, 2017 at 11:22 am

Thank God for your life!

7. Pippa

April 21, 2017 at 11:56 am

Nigerians are so gullible, my God! So y’all believe that he was in a bad place. LOL! Why is it that when people make bad choices and it affects them negatively, they turn around and blame it on a mental breakdown or village witches or ‘bad place?’ So Tunji wants to tell me that for the 40 years or so of his life that he had been defrauding people, doing drugs, womanizing and co, he was in a bad place his whole life? I still don’t see him taking responsibility for anything and that makes me doubt that he can ever learn from his mistakes. Why are we even humoring this guy? If Tiwa had been the one who did what he did, would Tunji have taken her back? You would’ve had the likes of Paul Adeyomo and Chief calling her a ‘useless Nigerian woman’, a ‘whore’ and so on. If Tunji had money of his own, do you think he would be playing all these ‘pity cards?’ Na, he still needs her money that’s why he’s playing ‘mental breakdown victim.’
    Bellanaija, y’all berra post my comment

8. funmilola

April 21, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Sounds real and sincere, hope this message reaches out to someone in need of encouragement today.
    Congratulations tee billz.

9. LOVE

April 21, 2017 at 1:25 pm

TURNING POINT!!!. YOUR TESTIMONY WILL CONTINUE TO BE A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD. THAT WAS ACTUALLY A TURNING POINT FOR YOU. GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS . THOSE THAT LAUGHED AND MOCKED YOU WILL SOON COME TO YOU FOR WORDS OF ADVICE. THANK GOD FOR DELIVERING YOU. YOU SURE WILL BE A GREAT MAN AND WITH YOUR FAMILY AND KIDS BY YOUR SIDE. WELDONE AND MAY GOD GRACE ALWAYS BE WITH YOU. I SINCERELY WISH YOU AND TIWA A GREAT COME BACK AND I WILL BE HERE TO CELEBRATE THE GREAT UNION. GOD BLESS YOUR HOME. IT DOESNT MATTER WHOM YOU ARE, IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOU’VE BEEN, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE SCAR, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE PAIN. IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOU FELL SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY THERE IS HEALING FOR YOUR LIFE TODAY. COS THE POTTER WILL ALWAYS PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. AND THAT POTTER IS GOD OUR MAKER. GREAT TESTIMONY. PLS LET YOUR LAUGH CONTINUES.

• King Bae

April 21, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I don’t understand why people type in ALL CAPS!!! Annoying much

• abel

April 21, 2017 at 4:58 pm

U got really #spiritual problem. take a pill and chill focus on the message. love you douG

10. sugar

April 21, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Tee Blizz still barbs his hair twice a week….He can never change!

• Cocoice

April 21, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Lol! I pity gullible Nigerians who believe he has changed. I know his type. They blame everything and everyone but themselves for their woes. 30+ years he has not changed, is it 1 year of counseling that will change him? Abeg ojare!

• elohor

April 21, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Won ti gbe Tunji ni condition. They probably sat him down with a bunch of lawyers to sign a non-disclosure agreement not to ever stop taking meds else no allowance. Haha. I pray his next meltdown won’t be too costly

• Oyinade

April 21, 2017 at 2:36 pm

I just hope you’re just trying to be funny.

11. RIFF RAFF

April 21, 2017 at 2:37 pm

I hope this guy is strong enough to withstand social media cos most of tiwa’s fans haven’t changed their mind about him yet. Yes they may respect her choice, but their mindset seems to be the same. His wife may have forgiven him but has his wife’s family really forgiven him? Even if you forgive genuinely ,it is quite difficult to come to terms with someone who internationally slut shames you , calls your mum a witch and defrauds you, amongst many others. Wishing all the parties the best, but it is obvious things will never be the same again

12. Njoku ngozi

April 21, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Tonto Dikeh should learn from this & try to forgive her husband too.
    If she can be covering her husband up on social media for over a yr, buying things & posting them as gifts from hubby she should in same vein try to conceal his short comings & forgive like Tiwa Salvage just did.

13. Temi

April 21, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Lmao. I know a heavily medicated man when I see one. They put him on meds to mask his demons. I hope it lasts

• SIsi

April 21, 2017 at 6:38 pm

YOU need Jesus ! SMh

14. M

April 21, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Proud of you Tees Billz . Keep going. No pretenses. Just stay honest and true and you will overcome. There are people rooting for you no matter the voices of doubt and ridicule. You can be better and a new leaf. Everyone deserves a second chance to prove mercy right and themselves better.

Don’t let us down. No pressure. Go T!!! This made me happy.

15. olorificent

April 21, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Congrats to teebillz, happy you found your light at the end of the dark tunnel.
    As many that are still stuck. help is on the way.
    I BELIEVE….

16. ,Mom of 3

April 21, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Hopefully, Affordable catering is no longer in picture.

17. ,Mom of 3