Events

From Banky W as MC to M.I, Tekno, Davido & Awilo’s Performances – WATCH Highlights from #OneAfricaMusicFest London

BellaNaija.com

Awilo | Photo: Michael Tubes Creations

It was a HUGE night for the UK as the highly anticipated One Africa Music Festival which is said to be one of the biggest and most exciting music festival to ever hit the UK went down till the early hours of this morning at the SSE Wembley Arena!

The show was so lit that they ran out of time and unfortunately The Chief, Jidenna couldn’t perform.

With performances from M.I, Tekno, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Olamide and much more, it was an amazing night for lovers of African music.

For the main event, which wrapped in the wee hours of the morning, here are a few performances that you should not forget in a hurry!

***
The host, Banky W joking about single ladies and reminding us he is taken.

Awilo Longomba doing what he does best!

M.I‘s soulful medley of Nobody, Oleku and One Naira.

The crowd performing Pana alongside Alhaji Tekno.

30 billion for the account o! Davido performing IF.

Olamide Baddo!

There were so many other performances from Tiwa Savage, Falz, Phyno and more.

Stay glued for the official photos!

Video Credit: Twitter | @kingwole

1. Joy

May 14, 2017 at 11:06 am

Jheeez my love for Davido’s songs ehn, I can’t explain. It feels like eating Boli and groundnut.
    Who understands??

Happy Sunday to y’all. May this new week be filled with blessings from the most high God, and may the almighty God preserve us. AMEN!!!

2. Sisi

May 14, 2017 at 11:34 am

‘It was a HUGE night for the UK’ really Bella, stop playing this Sunday. Hope those who went had a good time.

3. Ogah Helen Chioma

May 14, 2017 at 1:41 pm

Music is life…I believe…Kudos to you guys Tekno and DaDavido….big time fun I feel watching this. May God continue to keep you guys alive. Happy Sunday to every one.

4. Ogah Helen Chioma

May 14, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Music is life….I believe……Kudos to you guys Tekno and Davido….I feel good watching this….May God continue to keep you guys alive. Happy Sunday to every one.

5. Keeky

May 14, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Uhm…the show wasn’t so lit that they ran out of time. Rather, the show started SO LATE that they ran out of time and unfortunately, Jidenna couldn’t perform. Xx?

• Liz

May 14, 2017 at 7:11 pm

African timing came into play! Started really late, wasted time on the not so known artiste that even Falz was not allowed to perform properly! Gutted

6. Victor Narwortey

May 14, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Once again Ghana is either under represented or not represented at all. Twea!

7. Ess

May 14, 2017 at 7:46 pm

I had a good time…but the the “African time” was really BAD

8. Tosin

May 15, 2017 at 9:27 am

Calling an international conference on African time.