Scoop

“I don’t need anybody to sponsor me” – Angela Okorie

BellaNaija.com

"I don’t need anybody to sponsor me" - Angela Okorie

Angela Okorie

Nollywood actress Angela Okorie has slammed persons saying she’s living off someone, saying she doesn’t need anyone to sponsor her as she had a successful career as a model and singer before she ventured into acting.

She added that she has appeared in a lot of movies and her services as an actress ” are still very much in demand”.

Speaking to Punch’s Sunday Scoop, the actress said:

It is very annoying and insulting to say that a man must sponsor me before I can travel out of the country. Before I came into the movie industry, I was a model and singer and I was making good money from that. Even as an actress, I have appeared in a lot of films and my services are still very much in demand.

I am also involved in some other things as well. For anybody to now say that I’m living off anybody is the height of being dumb. Everything I am today is by the grace of God and my sweat. I am a very hard-working and independent person. I know what I want and I constantly go for it. I don’t need anybody to sponsor me.

1. Memoir

July 30, 2017 at 3:48 pm

LoL….Oh pulizzzzzz

• seriously

July 30, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Tell me about it. She probably sitting, sucking on some old man’s [email protected] while typing that. Lies she tell.

• Diamond

July 31, 2017 at 1:12 am

Abeg, how all of una take sabi all these amebo? Angela is a wife and mother. Respect her child, even if you can’t respect her husband.

2. Felinda

July 30, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Are you still in contact with one of your many client Gambian ex-president and thief Yaya Jameh? He gave you a lot of money over the several years you serviced him and he escaped the country with much more. So clearly that money was enough to last you a while. So no, while you still living on that money you can choose not to live off anyone, so yes Angela I believe you

• Bolaji

July 30, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Felinda, how did you know this?

3. nene

July 30, 2017 at 5:09 pm

people in the entertainment industry in Nigerian and abroad tell a lot of lies.

4. Sade Twyse

July 30, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Yimu. Ashawo no be work. Na Human Resources management

• Ephi

July 30, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Na human resources mgt ? You people will not kee someone

5. hadiza

July 30, 2017 at 6:41 pm

I believe you dear. Only foolish sexists would think a woman can’t support her damn self. I love your work n you’re a great actress. Forget these evil gossips, they have no life???.

6. slice

July 30, 2017 at 8:32 pm

I don’t mind being sponsored. I’m good for good conversations. I can cook a bit. No sex Sha.

7. micah

July 30, 2017 at 9:02 pm

chai..see busting ..but if this is true babe get mind o…that one that doesn’t believe there is aids and does so may fetish stuff

8. Bolaji

July 30, 2017 at 9:04 pm

I am sure everyone agrees the most important question is, where was she going in that outfit? What was the occasion?

• BeBe

July 31, 2017 at 11:05 am

she was going to the movie premiere ” The Queen and Me” starring Angela Okorie as lead character

9. Lulu

July 30, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Should we start naming her rich pastor clients as well as Friday Osanebi and what not.

This girl just want to open her can of worms.
    Don’t let me start spilling. It’s Sunday so I’ll spare you.

• Author Unknown

July 31, 2017 at 1:15 am

It’s now Monday in Nigeria. Please do not spare anybody. Spill it like milk abeg. Lol.

10. Lulu

July 30, 2017 at 11:57 pm

As for you Yemi I’ll forever be disappointed for fcking this girl behind your wife’s back. You one of the few in the industry I respect cos you are good at your job and real low key, unfortunately your gist was everywhere when it comes to this succubus. It’s like you were obsessed with her and possibly still continuously as I’ve heard, as you are always liking her post. That was so wrong

• Ottawa Queen

July 31, 2017 at 3:28 am

Wow!

11. trey

July 31, 2017 at 6:44 am

Music – those songs you sing on instagram abi.? Not seen you in any movie in the last 2 years. I suppose you are doing dem a saba movies eh?

12. BeBe

July 31, 2017 at 11:12 am

13. Baby gurl

July 31, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Wow. World people up there. If only our online comments were pasted on our foreheads as we walked on the streets. Won’t you be kinder? Sinners bashing (*”alleged”*) sinners. Chief judges of planet Earth. Attorney Generals of the World Wide Web. Continue. Your time is nigh.

14. Ck

August 1, 2017 at 8:25 am

I know her personally and can testify that she is a very hard working woman!

15. Ese

August 12, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Please everyone mind ur own.y do we like to cry more than the bereaved.God is watching everyone,nobody is perfect so let’s stop throwing stones,when we all live in glass houses.