Scoop

Must Watch Trailer! Omotola Jalade Ekeinde stars in Kunle Afolayan’s “The Tribunal”

BellaNaija.com

Set within a contemporary Lagos narrative, fate brings together an albino and a lawyer, the former who claims to have been unfairly dismissed as a result of discrimination and the latter, Jimi Disu, presented a second chance in life after accident results in the loss of his family and a once illustrious legal career.

The Tribunal stars multi-award winning actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Funsho Adeolu, the colossal Bimbo Manuel, veteran and renowned actors, Nobert Young, Caroline King, Ade Laoye and Damilola Ogunsi.

Watch Trailer

1. Jay

July 17, 2017 at 9:26 pm

I love Kunle Afolayan’s movies, his attention to detail is commendable. May God continuously bless the work of your hands in Jesus’ Name, Amen!

2. isaobi

July 17, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Nice !! The last of the “threesome” !! . I have savoured the first and second, with relish. Judging from this trailer ,the high profile cast and of course, Kunle Afolayan, the director, I forward to another fine work.

3. johnny

July 17, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Interesting. I had this idea…. slightly different story though.. well done Kunle,, will watch this def… but I would have picked a different name for this… but well done..

4. Hotchick

July 18, 2017 at 4:52 am

Has components of “the Verdict.” Difficult to conclude though without seeing the whole film.

5. Bolaji

July 18, 2017 at 8:11 am

Let’s hope the directing and story are as good as the synopsis and the camera work.

6. Bella

July 18, 2017 at 8:24 am

That’s my Omotola! I was at the premiere of Alter Ego….i must confess….it was splendid. I’m yet to watch “The Tribunal”. And I’m sure it’s gonna be super. Big ups Sis. Still looking young. Kunle Afolayan is at it again oooo….we expect the best! Which is always assured.

7. mr. x

July 18, 2017 at 9:02 am

Kunle Afolayan is just another synonym for the word BOSS!!!!!

• mr. x

July 18, 2017 at 10:15 am

i advise entrepreneurs to watch kunle afolayans interview with tiiff, the one he did along side genevieve. where he talked about how he got brands to invest in his movies….

• mr. x

July 18, 2017 at 10:18 am

air france to be precise…remember he did premier his movie the CEO on a plane right?…this guy is a genius. Forgive me for talking too much..but the guy inspires me like crazy!!!

8. sisi nnene

July 18, 2017 at 10:55 am

Damilola Ogunsi! Gold fish….. i see you! so happy for you.

9. boumi

July 18, 2017 at 11:13 am

@Mr X, Yes he is a good producer. Can he please find goo writers and directors to work with?

10. biggal

July 18, 2017 at 11:13 am

11. Tracey

July 18, 2017 at 11:28 am

Great story. Looking forward to watching it

12. ajayi oluwabukola

July 18, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Gold fish of Family Worship Center. I see you. Keep moving forward

13. Ephi

July 18, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Kunle Afolayan always delivering when it comes to his movies. I really doff my hat for him. The guy has created a niche for himself when it comes to standards. Much respect.

14. Symbee

July 18, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Roti and now this…. Mr Afolayan is definitely one of those pioneering the much needed change in Nollywood… More grease Sir