Scoop

Uche Jombo Rodriguez’ Husband apologizes to her over Breakup Reports

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Uche Jombo's Husband apologizes to her over Fake Breakup Reports

Nollywood actress Uche Jombo Rodriguez‘ husband Kenney Rodriguez took to his Instagram page this evening to apologize to her over reports of a breakup between them which was making the rounds recently. Pictures surfaced earlier this month of Kenney with another woman but he has finally come out to dispel the rumors. While apologizing to his wife for the negative press she has received since the incident, he revealed that he as taken legal steps to control the situation. He wrote:

I would like to publicly apologize to my wonderful wife Uche Jombo for the foolishness that has been speculating the internet.
I’ve already taken legal action however I would like to take this opportunity to formally say ‘I’M SORRY’ to my wife because she’s undeserving of this negative inaccurate press that no one will wish upon their loved one.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @kenneykrodroriguez

1. Different

July 12, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Na wa o

2. Different

July 12, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Mr.Rodriguez. Why the public spectacle? Are you just waking up from your slumber? Men! Next thing you know, divorce announcement on instagram.

3. Lilo

July 12, 2017 at 7:32 pm

It’s a matter of time jare with this DL guy.

• Seriously

July 13, 2017 at 10:31 pm

How do you know he’s on the DL? Are you the guy or is your bf the person he’s doing that with. Serious question.
      However, his apology is very suspicious which means there’s some marital issues. If two people are happily married, you don’t address the public about anything,, you just live your life. You simply don’t care. But I wish them the best, hopefully they sort it out.

4. Jemma Bond

July 12, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Dude, why are you apologising? You did nothing wrong.

5. californiabawlar

July 12, 2017 at 8:02 pm

? ?

• Pat

July 12, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Exzary” why apologize for something u are not part off.

6. FasholasLover

July 12, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Why the apology? I yamnotunderstanding.

7. Ottawa Queen

July 12, 2017 at 8:43 pm

I smell a small rat. . .? Whatever the case between them I pray they resolve it and live happily. . .that’s all.

8. Baby gurl

July 12, 2017 at 8:58 pm

There is something going on. For him to apologize. We are not fools. Take it away from social media and go on a bonding trip with your wife. Go back to dating, holding hands, giving flowers and dem butterflies in your tummy if you really want to be with her forever and if she really is your “loved one”. Please once again, flee social media, as in pick slippers and run. What is wrong with these celebs tho, did they use social media to tie their destiny?? Hian.

9. Jab

July 12, 2017 at 9:24 pm

There’s something absolutely clandestine about this issue! Why did he feel the need to apologize to the public? Believe they are doing Damage control..it’s well with them !

10. Rodriguez odikwa guilty...

July 12, 2017 at 9:56 pm

He has been taking pics with a nubile 22 years old female, almost kissing in his matrimonial kitchen…..

• Confuzzled

July 12, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Matrimonial kitchen? Never heard that one before lol

• Ottawa Queen

July 13, 2017 at 12:04 am

Hahaha but uv’e heard of matrimonial bed abi? All join. . .matrimonial house. ?

11. Pat

July 12, 2017 at 10:11 pm

“Exzary” why apologize for something u are not part off.

12. Ada

July 12, 2017 at 10:28 pm

It’s a lie. He didn’t apologize. If you follow omoni oboli on instagram, you will know it was a planned work BTW her and her bestie uche jombo. The said instagram was only opened today by omoni/Uche. They want the media to believe that all is well BTW them, hence this strategy. Already, yesterday Omoni posted how she couldn’t wait for uche and her husband to join her in Canada for their baecation. Check out the words they used for the apology sef only a dummy will believe this. They should go and work on their marriage rather than creating lies for social media

• Uk

July 13, 2017 at 3:52 am

My if uche has that kind of power in her marriage to use his name to apologize to herself publicly and he can’t say no I think she has this down. And if she and omoni plan am we should fear power of a woman but I think she saw that post and told him a private apology is not a enough.

13. Awiase

July 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Enough to let me know something indeed happened.Patching up stufff.Dont sucuuumb to thus sicyak media pressure,deal with it privately.If you want your marriage,work on it.There is no marriage without issues but don’t succumb to pressure from people to do anything

14. funmilola

July 12, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Later now, uche will come and start shouting that nigerians should mind their business.

15. nnenne

July 13, 2017 at 12:30 am

Naija my people! Unable don carry una gossip go meet this poor woman?
    Na so she leave all unable go get husband from across the ocean, yet una mouth no gree leave am alone?
    Nawaooo!!

Wetin be una business for her matta?
    If sef, her marriage pack up, wetin concern una for am?

16. nnenne

July 13, 2017 at 12:30 am

*** una do carry una gossip. …

17. Susie

July 13, 2017 at 1:15 am

He did it

18. Uk

July 13, 2017 at 3:46 am

Have you been to his matrimonial kitchen before?

19. tunmi

July 13, 2017 at 4:50 am

This is a first. I usually don’t see the husband making a statement, and definitely not one that seems to shield his wife.

But wait… There is a legal case coming!!!!

20. Chinny

July 13, 2017 at 5:00 am

Please I need me a friend like Omoni!!
    Social media is not responsible for breaking marriages. It only brings it to light. Most marriages break on issues of domestic violence, abuse and cheating. If anything SM has helped expose cheating spouses..
    We are only afraid of SM cause we want to continue in our culture of silence, fear and muteness. Let the world not know about it, let people not talk about it, what will people say syndrome. Fear of divorce shouldn’t stop one from posting good moments. Even if we will break tomorrow, at least today, at this moment, we were good. We can’t be afraid of dying and afraid of living naa.

And before someone says our ancestors had better marriages cos of no SM abegi spare me. They didnt have better anything, they faced even worse DV but didnt have a choice cos of culture. They died with secrets. Nothing was reported so you can only imagine the ish that went on in their marriages. Well, Love & luck to Uche and kenny!!

21. Ify

July 13, 2017 at 10:04 am

Damage control. He is apologizing because 22 years old wants to share more pictures of her affair with him on social media. Like most marriages, they are struggling at this time to work it out.

22. Bel

July 13, 2017 at 10:42 am

i no dey tire sef… wetin concern me for dis matta? Fact is this, there is no smoke without fire. So what, people dey talk am! why apologize to me via social media, don’t we live together biko? If a man, a grown man , married, wants to frolic with a 22 year old and pics end up-surfacing on line, as a wife, i will confront him and HIM alone not via or social media.. regardless of friends, relatives or what, what is the point of a public apology made under duress, biko,? if we cannot talk and gree am, then it is what it is, Marriage is hard enough without social media issues, why take double pains for it, if it ends, oh well, as with everything in life,social media has a positive and negative impact, (negative in that her personal life is now plashed out for public comments and opinion and positive in that she knows her man is a lying cheat ) she is a wise woman, keep the marriage and work at it or divorce and move on – quietly aside of social media. public apologies do not make it work or right! its just am embarrassing to you both!

23. ODM

July 13, 2017 at 11:04 am

How sad how marriages are crumbling everyday. Uche’s marriage did not seem real to me from the start. There was something sinister about that man. Uche kept her wedding a secret with only her buddy Desmond in attendance hoping to keep her marriage private. It must be hurting to her that it has come out in the public domain in a negative way. I hope they resolve the issue as best as they can. I love Uche and I know she is a strong woman who can handle her affairs well. The only people I feel sorry for in all these marriage messes are the innocent children who most of them will grow without their fathers close by. It is a pity. Visitation rights alone is not enough to bring up a child. They need both parents under the same roof. All in all, take it all to God.

24. June

July 13, 2017 at 12:25 pm

he just gives me gay vibes????

• Sunshiney

July 13, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who thought so…

• Lola

July 14, 2017 at 12:04 am

Gay vibes ke?..if that were the case, he would have been seen with a nubile 22 year old dude in the matrimonial kitchen…IMO.

• I_I

July 14, 2017 at 7:59 am

Same here . . . from day one.

25. Meeee

July 13, 2017 at 10:00 pm

This is confusing…

26. Temi Tope

July 8, 2018 at 2:56 am

JESUS! WETIN UNA BUSINESS IN HER MARRIAGE. WITH YOUR STINKY MOUTH LIKE FAWL CACA.

EACH OF HAS HER OR HIS OWN PROBLEMS.. AT HOME WITH YOUR MEN. BUT I DINT BLAME YOU. YOUR GISSIPS AND BADMOUTH TALKING CAN EVEN RUB BAD LUCK ON HER.

27. chibuzor onah

November 26, 2018 at 10:28 pm

love is all about amendment in a home when there is conflict