- Provide access to basic education for displaced children through provision of conducive in-camp learning spaces and materials.
- Provide access to improved healthcare through provision of in-camp health facilities and medical supplies.
- Reduce IDP dependence on aids through economic empowerment (such as provision of interest free loans)
- Reduce mortality rates through the provision of food items and clothing
- Provide agricultural aid to IDP farmers in the form of agricultural products, farming tools, fertilizers and pesticides.
- Alleviate the plights of IDPs through donation of relevant basic amenities.
- Assist with the reintegration of IDPs into the society
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija.com‘s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme