Music

Robin Thicke & girlfriend April Love Geary are having a Baby!

BellaNaija.com

Robin Thicke is about to be a father again, this time with his girlfriend April Love Geary.

The 22-year-old  who is 3 months pregnant with a girl shared the happy news on her Instagram. Thicke, 40, is already dad to 7-year-old Julian Fuego, his son with ex-wife Paula Patton.

April posted a photo of her sonogram with the caption:

Robin and I are very excited to share with you all that we’re having a baby! The due date is March 1st, Alan’s birthday!

Alan is Robin Thicke’s late father.

1. ec

August 18, 2017 at 7:56 am

girlfriend of 2 years? and she is only 22? lol I hail o.

April I am sure he is a changed man lol. I am equally surprised she is white seeing that once you go black….

2. Amaka

August 18, 2017 at 8:19 am

Men are scum ?

• keke driver

August 18, 2017 at 10:36 am

All “Men”?? I’m sure you have a Dad, Brothers, Nephews etc STOP GENERALIZING!!!!!

3. Brendaalfred

August 18, 2017 at 11:03 am

What do u guys want him to do? His ex refused to accept his reconciliatory moves & plea, a song was dedicated to her, yet she remained stiff. He’s human & 4 d fact that he was remorseful enough, I give it to him. No body is without sin, so life must go on 4 him.

• Ec

August 18, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Yes remorseful after prancing around town with different babes.

Please stay woke. If the tables were turned will you be pleading for Paula?

He used her name to try and sell music not because he was remorseful

• Osa

August 18, 2017 at 11:35 pm

I wonder o.
      . See this yeye @brendaalfred. Whether men collect apology after a woman has pranced about. He could have remained honourable than to go and impregnate a girl 18 yrs his junior. #Blarryidiat

4. Mahka

August 18, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Poor girl, trying so hard to ink herself to the Fam by getting pregnant for a 40 year old wanker..go n ask Daphne joy, blac C n co….ndo