Events

Join Nike Adeyemi & Nkoyo Rapu at This Present House Women Breakfast Meeting as they speak on Seasons of Life I Saturday, October 28th

Hello Ladies! As women, we go through various situations and seasons in our lives. The Women for Change Ministry of This Present House invites you to a special breakfast meeting with amazing speakers sharing on the “Seasons of Life”.

Date: Saturday, October 28th, 2017
Time: 7:30 AM
Venue: This Present House, The Dome, Freedom Way Lekki Phase 1.

Speakers include; Pastor Nike AdeyemiFunmi Ogunlesi, Foluso Gbadamosi and Host Nkoyo Rapu

It is FREE to attend. Please register here: goo.gl/N6jtBW  This Breakfast Meeting is FREE to attend but registration is required.

Ladies invite your sisters and friends!!!

“To everything, there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven” – Ecc 3:1

1. Sharon

October 24, 2017 at 8:09 pm

Nice array of speakers. Looks like it will be a good event to attend. I am just curious though, it seems all the speakers are married. I thought since the topic says ‘seasons of life’ that it should include speakers who are single too. Or is marriage the only season of life?

• Dr.N

October 24, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Very good point. I like the way your mind works.
      However remember every married woman was once single and is therefore qualified to speak to singles

• Self

October 25, 2017 at 12:22 am

LOL. Married is affirmation that you have done things right in Nigeria.

2. Sharon

October 24, 2017 at 11:36 pm

I see your point. Maybe the target audience for the event are married women. ……i still doubt very much that a woman who has been married for years can reach out to the single women the way that a woman who is currently single can. I find that some married women just cannot relate to the current and playing note the word ‘current’ challenges that most Christian singles are going through.

Also I just thought if not for anything else the title says seasons of life and the speaker line up in my opinion should reflect the different seasons.

3. Sharon