Music

Blackface Naija releases 2014 conversation between him & 2Baba over “Let Somebody Love You”

BellaNaija.com

Blackface releases 2014 conversation between himself and 2Baba over Controversial song "Let Somebody Love You"

Following criticism in the media trailing his interview on Pulse Nigeria‘s “Loose Talk Podcast and 2Baba‘s reply to the interview, Blackface Naija has now released screenshots of a 2014 conversation with 2Baba over the song “Let Somebody Love You“, alleging that 2Baba stole it from him.

He further went on to ask why 2Baba stole his song and even credited his manager Efe Omoregbe as a writer. He wrote:

Sometimes people push you to the wall and you have no choice but to fight back
This is one of my conversation some years back with @official2baba when i Asked him why did he record my song #Letsomebodyloveyou without my #permission and this was his reply saying he thought he told me but really he didn’t.. and why add your manager as a writer also? so you guys can steal my publishing money? And when asked why you stole my song #Letsomebodyloveyou you Tuface said it wasn’t true and maybe my twitter Account was hacked N after which you unfollowed me but I had this saved for many many years so you can see the level of lies you been feeding fans and people all along
Your manager can’t be a writer in my song boy….its theft And Against the law n funny when you think about all of this….
You of all people should know I never could spread false allegations Bout you unless you denying it And claiming innocent as the Tuface wey you be …
This is why you n your creepy agents are trying to silent me via social media n avoid meetings to resolve this, but Jah has got my back OK
I have more evidence to this effect in case the need for it arises ok tuface & Efe omoregbe & company
Its sad you people forgot what I stand for..I am against corrupt people And bad leaders so una suppose know say e no go easy for all of una when like Hammer i am too legit to quit #BFN

See the screenshot below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – @blackfacenaija/@official2baba

1. Mamamia

November 9, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Mtcheeeeew. Next!

2. Ephi

November 9, 2017 at 2:19 pm

***This is one of my conversation some years back ****

“Some years back” and this is 2017 you are still on it. This guy is on perpetual HATE mode. I am not even sure he is okay tbh.

3. Call Me Gorgeous...

November 9, 2017 at 2:24 pm

And then…..?!

4. Moniker

November 9, 2017 at 2:58 pm

So what is the moral of these stories? BN, if una no get story, no wahala .But don’t stoop so low for this market gossip mbok

5. Yinmu

November 9, 2017 at 3:09 pm

I had some free time so I listened to the whole Loosetalk podcast without biased as I wanted to hear the issue Blackface had with Tuface. I enjoyed the convo and saw the intelligence in some of the things he spoke about. The ideas, foresight and writing ability. The betrayals he had coped with from people jacking his ideas and going behind him to work with ppl he introduced them to (Kennis Music) could be unforgiven but his penchant not too see anything good with/in Tuface is deep-rooted but he needs to move on. They entered the music industry when it was largely unstructured and related as “brothers’ but Tuface’s success was so great it still feel like a mirage to him that Tuface could be this successful without him. He needs to lets go and realise that when we do good, we become entitled when it is done for a benefit in mind which often lead to some unspoken anger when the person does not show gratitude (in our own opinion).

6. zelda

November 9, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Since ur dat good,release ur own album na..it will sell too ,abeg

• Fried Pant

November 9, 2017 at 10:53 pm

You are part of Africa’s institutional problems.
      Biko! Legally Tuface should be paying royalties to Black face for African Queen ‘kengbe ochie’
      Meanwhile oga Black face
      I guess you should not allow the pain rob u off your future blessings

7. Person

November 9, 2017 at 5:39 pm

So 2face has had that same profile picture since 2014?

8. Victor Adegoke

November 9, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Black Face should move on and do his MUSIC.

9. kazeem

November 9, 2017 at 8:49 pm

Feel fr black face , its hard to let go of d issue BT I’ll advice he let go.

10. Ross

November 9, 2017 at 9:29 pm

This screen shot doesn’t prove anything. It’s taken out of context and so no one can tell what it is exactly either one means.
    “Why did you do the song without telling me” …what song? Telling you what exactly?
    The message doesn’t tell us it’s your song, it doesn’t tell us anything. Go to school and learn book and stop disgracing yourself up and down social media biko